Angelina Jolie: Gucci Gucci Goo!

Angelina Jolie: Gucci Gucci Goo!

Angelina Jolie arrives at LAX airport in Los Angeles with oldest son Maddox, 7, after a flight from London’s Heathrow Airport on Friday (July 24).

The 34-year-old actress took time out of her busy schedule as a United Nations Goodwill ambassador to meet with soldiers from the 1st Cavalry Division and Multi-National Division-Baghdad at Iraq’s Camp Liberty.

“I visited Walter Reed [Army Medical Center] and I was inspired and reminded of all the bravery of all the men and women,” Angie shared. “I’m always just honored to spend time with everyone in the military. I was allowed to come, and I’m privileged to be here.”

FYI: Angie is toting around the Gucci “Guccissima” leather carry-on duffel bag and wearing flip-flops from Tkees by Trove.

15+ pictures inside of Gucci girl Angelina Jolie

angelina jolie gucci 13
angelina jolie gucci 14
angelina jolie gucci 15
angelina jolie gucci 16
angelina jolie gucci 17

• LeBron James has revealed the name of his unborn baby daughter- US Weekly
  • Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett are spotted on vacation together in Costa Rica- TMZ
  • Tony Dovolani will be returning to the upcoming season of Dancing with the Stars- Gossip Cop
  • Claire Holt wants us to follow Grey Damon on Twitter - Just Jared Jr
  • Simpsons star Yeardley Smith will guest star on Revenge- Entertainment Weekly
  • Paramore does a powerful tribute for Robin Williams- Huffington Post
  • Who is Anna Kendrick dating?- Lainey Gossip
  • Film producer Peter McAlevey has died at the age of 58- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Cremaschi shows off her assets in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All
Not impressed by JA @ 07/24/2009 at 5:07 pm

Welcome home Angie !

Good job !

Does anyone know who the designer is for her sunglasses and that shoulder bag??????????? ILY HER STYLE

love them @ 07/24/2009 at 5:10 pm

Beautiful and mad is so cute!

Luv Angie!!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/24/2009 at 5:16 pm

@Allison: read the article it is clearly stated as a Gucci bag.

she looks amazing as usually LIKE HER STYLE

& NOW FOR SUMTHIN DIFFEREN @ 07/24/2009 at 5:17 pm

black

TRUTH HURTS. @ 07/24/2009 at 5:17 pm

The most beautiful mom in the world. Can’t wait to see you at the premiere of IB.

That shoulder bag is not Gucci her duffle on is. JJ must have gotten confused.

Does anyone know what designer her sunglasses and bag are??????

@ManLESSton, I likely:

She’s amazing;
SHE ROCKS

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/24/2009 at 5:19 pm

Here come the Jenhens. Not a single post for Maniston in two days. They will land and spam because they have nothing else to do.
Love all you JP fans!

a realist @ 07/24/2009 at 5:19 pm

Love ya, Ange!

Maddox is so handsome hope to see Pax again soon and Knox and Vivienne

“I visited Walter Reed”. What a dipsh.it. I thought that little visit was suppose to be kept under wraps, but here’s the homewrecker patting herself on the back. What exactly is it that this witch DO to help refugees? How is swooping in for photos HELPING? I have never heard Trout Lips offers one single suggestion on what needs to be done. I know the loons will say she “raises awareness”, but the evening news does that. Maybe some of you idol worshippers can help me on this one?

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/24/2009 at 5:20 pm

@Allison: Sorry Allison, didn’t even notice the handbag.

I hope they take the twins through LAX just for a sneak peak at them

gorgeous but i wish she would gain 10 lbs

Oooo i love her bag!!!! yeah uh it’s not Gucci and if it is then it’s not on the Gucci site b/c no bag looks like that on their site…. Does anyone know which designer made the sunglasses she has on????

Go…go… Angie, you inspire a lot of people. Maybe other super rich people will be encourage to follow your works. Thank you Brad & Angie.

Awwww I’m sure Brad and the little ones are glad that Mama is back home. Mad is just so cute. I like that she packs lite. Never over does it. Simple items that she wears more then once. She is not trying to impress just traveling like everyone else.

She is excited to see Braddy and have some fcking tonight

Maddox is just the coolest. He is rocking those sunglasses

she is looking so damn good!!!

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG ANGELINA JOLIE COMMENTED ON JUST JARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMGMOGMGOGMGGOGMGOMGOMMGOGMGOMGOGMMGOGGMGOMGOMGOGMOMGOGMOMG
I LOVE YOU ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/24/2009 at 5:27 pm

@valance: I can see you hang over a window…You need to pay attention. Jolie makes reports to the UN after her trips. Her last trip to Afghanistan and her report to the UN were covered by CNN. I guess you need to assert yourself a little and do a little research. Youtube even has videos of the report to the UN. You also need to visit the UN website that clearly states that their ambassadors are to bring attention and awareness to concerns in the world. And to you dips**t, the Walter Reed story is old news. So she commented on it after all the families of the veterans brought to the public awareness on Facebook and blogs.
BTW who’s home did she wreck?

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 729 » Show All