Jake Gyllenhaal Digs The Dodgers

Jake Gyllenhaal Digs The Dodgers

Jake Gyllenhaal and his brother-in-law Peter Sarsgaard (not pictured) watch the LA Dodgers-Cincinnati Reds game at Dodger Stadium on Wednesday (July 22) in Los Angeles.

The 28-year-old actor, who was part of the 56,000 sell-out crowd, sat in Dugout Club seats for the game, which the Dodgers won 6-2.

On Saturday, the Dodgers will host a celebrity softball game featuring Larry King, Rob Lowe, Mario Lopez, and many more. The 51st annual Hollywood Stars Game!

Bigger pics inside…

jake gyllenhaal dodgers 01
jake gyllenhaal dodgers 02
jake gyllenhaal dodgers 03

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Why no pics of Sarsgaard? Peter is a star in his own right. Makes me wonder if he was really there with Jake. Maybe Jake was there with someone he’s not supposed to be with. And I don’t mean famewhore Chinormica. btw its funny how when Chinormica’s with Jake we get 30+ pics of their fauxmance for sale. Thank God the Dodger crowd was spared of that asinine spectacle.

I wonder is Austin Nichols was there. I feel bad that they can’t embrace in public.

deraj tsuj @ 07/24/2009 at 2:52 am

Larry King plays softball, isn’t he 90 years old

Rob Lowe can slide himself into my comeplate oops homeplate anytime!

Dodger Dude @ 07/24/2009 at 5:16 am

Bobblehead Night, sellout crowd, Manny hits a Grand Slam, Dodgers win……Jake is the team’s good luck charm. Manny’s gonna make him attend every home game!

Jake looks good. Being away from Witherbeard does wonders for him. How he, his boyfriend and Peter had a nice time at the game.

whortensia @ 07/24/2009 at 6:40 am

Well Reese had to go out for two days and stroll down the street looking sober to overcome those awful pics of her at the Hollywood Bowl. Jake waited a while too before he gets himself photographed in public looking composed after those terrible pics at the Bowl when he looked as if he were about blow his gasket. Please people don’t ever think moviestars are photographed by chance. As Trannydanny Radcliffe has said, they get photographed because they call up the paps and tell them where they will be.

whortensia @ 07/24/2009 at 6:42 am

You have to wonder whom Jake is looking at with such loving eyes. Can’t be Reese or she would appear in the picture.

Is he rocking an Iron Man t shirt? Woot!

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 07/24/2009 at 9:35 am

ugly muthafcuker.

he looks over dressed. I mean what is with the knit hat and looks like a sweatshirt, or something heavy. It’s it like 90 degrees! He’s making me hot just looking at him (and it’s a shame I can’t mean it in the droolable way anymore. But he’s changed, you can see the stress of being dogged by the paps, all those wrinkles around his eyes. I know he’s gotten older since he did BBM but there was just this draw for me, he had such appeal. It’s just gone now. If that latest POP poster couldn’t do it for me the magic is GONE. The chin destroyed the appeal for me.

whortensia @ 07/24/2009 at 9:40 am

soooooo handsome and masculine
***swoons***

gooooooo dodgers!!!!

whortensia @ 07/24/2009 at 10:00 am

@madmax: Right you are. Jakey has NOT aged well. His was button cute in October Sky and Bubbleboy; sexy in BBack Mt., but after that the attractiveness just went poof. He’s lucky to have MS Moneybags for a friend.

whortensia @ 07/24/2009 at 10:15 am

the attractiveness just went poof when he signed the beard’s contract

Just don’t understand what people see in him. He has a weird head.

whortensia @ 07/24/2009 at 11:40 am

@whortensia: It doesn’t make any difference whether he is gay or not; in either case he is NOT attractive any more.

Don’t all you haters have anything better to do?

Yes it matters that he is gay, because to be gay and beard is to deceive and that’s not nice, is it?

There´s no pic of Peter only cause he is Jake ´s brother-in-law, stupids.
If it´s another guy (Austin, Chris or wtv), I bet they post the pic of duo.
No way, some people wants Jake be gay anyway. It´s ridiculous.
And in my opinion, gay or not, he continues totally gorgeous!

Jake is gay @ 07/25/2009 at 11:04 am

@anon: Having sex with men and bearding makes Jake gay.

Jake is straight as an arrow @ 07/25/2009 at 11:42 am

@Jake is gay:

And you know that how?. Experienced him yourself have you, or wish you had?. LOLOL.

You should have been in that changing room, best ever!.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All