Kate Gosselin is Starbucks Super

Kate Gosselin is Starbucks Super

Kate Gosselin spends some one-on-one time with her oldest twin, Cara, 8, on Friday afternoon (July 24) in Reading, Penn.

While out and about, the mother-daughter duo went to the dentist, a car wash, FedEx/Kinkos store and a Starbucks. Cara got a frap!

Yesterday, Kate took Cara and Mady to the Jonas Brothers concert in Philidelphia.

Don’t forget to pick up your “No Kate, I’M dating Jon” t-shirts!!!!!!

10+ pictures inside of Starbucks super Kate Gosselin

kate gosselin starbucks 01
kate gosselin starbucks 02
kate gosselin starbucks 03
kate gosselin starbucks 04
kate gosselin starbucks 05
kate gosselin starbucks 06
kate gosselin starbucks 07
kate gosselin starbucks 08
kate gosselin starbucks 09

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Jon and hailey + baby bailey @ 07/24/2009 at 2:58 pm

I heard kate is DEMANDING to star in the sequel to The Bodyguard with her and Steve Neid LOL

Jon Gosselin is a ho @ 07/24/2009 at 3:00 pm

where’s mady? locked up in her padded room? she’s a lil psycho like her mother

Boring ….. Zzz….Zzz….

Kate—do you have no regards for your children’s privacy and feelings to stop hauling them around in public and letting the ‘p-people’ take picture of them? They are underage! They have no say in this! You’re supposed to protect them! COVER UP THAT DARN FENCE AROUND YOUR HOUSE! They didn’t ask for this so stop the show! Drop out of sight and go back to where you came from! Your children look sad most of the time, they need a real mom, not a SUPERMOM who lives off corporation donations.

did she go to the starbucks and dentist without a bodyguard?

I didn’t realize that fraps were organic…since kate claims the kids ONLY have organic

Get over yourself, Lb. Should she just lock the kids up because the paps want to take the family’s picture? She’s teaching them that no matter what is happening around you, you can go out and do what you want to do. You must. The paps will go away when they’re ready to, and in the meantime life goes on for the Gosselins as usual.

Cara looks sweet drinking her cool drink. She’s such a sweet girl.

If you really wanted them to be left alone, you wouldn’t comment on this article. Any comment, good or bad equals interest. And that’s why the pictures keep coming in. Because of people like you, LB. And before you say it’s because of people like me, too, I don’t have a problem with the pictures. I’m not complaining and worrying about the kids’ privacy. A picture of a kid walking down the street with her mom is not a violation of privacy. It’s just the way things are for the Gosselins right now.

People who come here and complain about the kids not getting privacy aren’t very bright now, are they? Every comment keeps the photos coming in.

Hating Jon @ 07/24/2009 at 3:30 pm

I’d rather buy a shirt with the “d” scratched out for an “h” so that it reads

I’m Hating Jon.

happynowweee @ 07/24/2009 at 3:30 pm

The kids all LOVE to go out one-on-one with their mother to run errands. They always get a treat that they don’t normally get all the time and they get all the attention on them. You kate haters need to wake up and admit that Jon was the problem! At least kate is with the kids instead of running around and partying like Jon is doing now.

@steph:

Kate said whenever possible, she tries to give them organic food. How do you turn that into she never gives them anything but organic? Get a life.

I NEVER used to be on sides on any of these two parents but I realize what these two imbeciles are all about. I NEVER really liked Kate nor Jon, but from what I have observed from the past few months, Jon doesn’t give a damn about his marriage nor his OWN kids. I’m sure he likes them but does not LOVE them, or else he will never put himself in this spot! I don’t want to put any person in a category of being a loser but this has to be an exception. I just hope for the best for the kids because that’s why everybody tuned into this show in the first place. It was not about Jon nor Kate, but about the kids. But I believe this loser has gone so far down the line that he will never pick himself up on what is true and important in his life. Very sad indeed.

Starbucks CEO @ 07/24/2009 at 3:39 pm

another day another pimp job

Are the icky boys chained in the Den/ Basement? Someone has to rescue them from this sick woman.

@shelly: but she’s such a good mommy!

-So Kate, you kicked your man to the curb so you could have your own life, Why the sour puss all of the time?. You’ve got your life…. You’ve chased everyone away…. Now what genius?
-She is really aging from the pressure.

@Rachel: I couldn’t have said it better. The true test for Kate will be when the divorce is final then she will be free to do anything or anyone she wishes. Jon’s behavior is very discouraging. Instead of spending time in the Hamptons with loser Lohan he needs to be with his kids instead of just having people say how much he cares about them. Regardless of how badly he was treated by Kate (boo hoo) he needs to be a father to his kids. Everyone says he such a great guy…he needs to prove it.

Carly,

You make it sound like she is grooming them for public life. Ugh. It has turned into a circus. If no one spoke up or made a commet, no one will take notice and stand up for these children. I’m sure it gets attention, so what? Any attention is better than nothing so people will notice. Ever see how they behave in the pictures? Are they goofing off, skipping, shouting as children should? No, they walk sukly with heads down & weird looks on their faces. Rarely do they smile. They only really smile when they have to take professional photos. I’m a mother so I know how children normally behave. You really think Cara wanted to go to town with her mom. what if she said no because she knew people will take her picture. So why couldnt she stay home instead? I wouldn’t be surprised she was bribed with that frap drink. Find another way to spend time together without prying eyes. Hence, the term of ‘hauling them around in public’. It makes me angry that people are taking pictures of someone too young to say no. So I will keep on commenting.

Someone is tipping off the paps…I wonder why anyone would want to spend time in a surburb town in PA where they could have been in, oh Hollywood or NYC, whatever. Let Kate parade herself all she wants. But leave the children out.

Oh you forgot another thing…the children are underage and they have no say in this. They didn’t ask for this and they were thrust in public by parents who desperately wanted other people to take care of them—anything not to touch that hundreds of thousand dollars worth of a saving account. I don’t think the younger children really understand the lifestyle they are living right now. But I would think Cara and Mady do not want this lifestyle. Remember, Kate took them to Party City and Mady covered her face with Kate’s purse at one point? What does that tell you? She didn’t want a camera in her face. But Kate just keep going. They shouldn’t have to live it just because ‘it’s the way it is for them’. There would be no show without the children, right? It’s sick that people look at children as form of entertainment and are asking them to contiune the show. They are not supposed to be the breadwinner. It’s the other way around! Oh, I know there wouldn’t a show without the children! *fake sob*

I hope someday someone takes a picture of your family every single day so you will know the effects it has on children.

Carly,

@shelly: Has anyone seen the boys lately?

I bet Kate is controlling two older girls to be on her side when they go to divorce court…

purselady @ 07/24/2009 at 3:56 pm

glad to see the wedding ring is off…
lay off her
jon is the douche bag!!
so what is she was tough on him.. he is/was a lazy prick.. he clearly deserved it

happynowweee @ 07/24/2009 at 3:59 pm

Kate doesn’t need any help when she goes to divorce court. Jon’s bad behavior and his hanging out with pothead women is all it takes for kate to get full custody.

@Deidre:
She’s probably tired from being out late at the Jonas Brothers concert last night. I don’t always smile when I’m tired or out and about running errands.

Look at Cara’s face – she looks terrified to even move. You can tell she’s looking at the paps and hoping they stay away.

buggynurse @ 07/24/2009 at 4:00 pm

Really, there is alot of you out there that need to get a life. Yeah, Kate has issues and yeah, the kids need privacy and the show needs to get canned. But, for crying out loud the woman is home with them taking them out and if she was not you all would be screaming that she keeps them locked up. Looks to me like Jon is the real problem here after all. I wonder if a moron like that was married to you if any of you would not have the same issues.

@purselady:
After this week with Jon being kissy face with two women, I’m GLAD she finally took that wedding ring off.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All