Ryan Gosling Helps The Homeless

Ryan Gosling Helps The Homeless

Ryan Gosling hands off a five-dollar bill to a homeless man sitting in a wheelchair at a Beverly Hills gas station on Thursday afternoon (July 23). The 28-year-old Canadian actor was later seen filling up a gas container for a friend who ran out of gas.

Here’s the first review for Ryan‘s upcoming album Dead Man’s Bones, out October 6. Filter Mag says, “One might expect an actor’s foray into music to be littered with mistakes and miscues, but Gosling is able to craft a masterful album with the great help of [Zach] Shields and the Silverlake Conservatory Children’s Choir. The unique album will find company in similar side-projects like She & Him rather than The Bacon Brothers.”

Click inside for the tracklisting for Ryan‘s album…

“Dead Man’s Bones” Tracklisting

ryan gosling homeless 06
ryan gosling homeless 07
ryan gosling homeless 08

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Jon Gosselin is a ho @ 07/24/2009 at 3:55 pm

yeah and that homeless man prob jumped out of his wheelchair after ryan left and ran to the bar

I love him. He’s soooo hot!!! Good guy.

I’m pretty sure the song is called in the ROOM where you sleep not ROAM. that song is perfection though.

Irish Girl @ 07/24/2009 at 4:35 pm

He’s hot.
Look at that butt! Look at those lats!

dayum he is hot

I love him and he is a big man on humanitarian issues he was in Canada doing a fundraiser for a childrens hospitals a few weeks ago.

I so can’t wait to see his new movies coming out..

hottie hot hot!!!

the_boyfriend @ 07/24/2009 at 5:06 pm

He looks really really good here.

Awww, now there’s something you don’t see every day.

kyra182lovesgosling @ 07/24/2009 at 5:59 pm

There’s my man!!!!!!! And looking sexy as ever!!!

another reason to love him <3

hans jurgen @ 07/24/2009 at 7:15 pm

omg omg

i love hipsters like ryan

le sigh…
Perfect end to my day! ♥ ♥

Hmmmm…well hello there!!

Good to see him as always didn’tknow he could sing. Always a hottie.

Heather ♥ @ 07/24/2009 at 8:17 pm

thats very sweet of him. but it makes me sad that the guy is in a wheelchair :*(

I see Ryan as the kind of man who would offer the shirt off his back if there was a person who needed it. I feel he is one of the few Celebrities in the world that are honest.

A very good actor and an attractive young man, unforgettable in “The notebook”. I watched today another movie of his, where he acts like a lawyer. Very good acting and always sexy.

celebrityhater @ 07/24/2009 at 10:20 pm

A five $ bill is all this cheap ***** could spare? Why even bother Ryan? I’d still hit it from now until next Tuesday though!!

That’s it ???
$5 was all he gave?? Oh man…

Police Officer & Detective @ 07/25/2009 at 12:20 am

HOMELESSNESS IS A SERIOUS PROBLEM IN CA BECAUSE THE MAJORITY OF HOMELESS MEN ARE REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS (GO TO http://WWW.MEGANSLAW.COM AND LOOK UP ANYBODY’S NAME… YOU MAY GET SHOCKED BY SOMEONE YOU KNOW ON THERE), PEDOPHILIACS, MURDERERS, RAPISTS, BURGLARS, DRUNKARDS, DRUG DEALERS, EX-CONVICTS OR ARE STILL CONVICTS OUT OF JAIL ON PAROLE WITH NO HOMES.
KEEP IN MIND, CRIMINALS ARE UNFAILINGLY POLITE.
THESE MEN COULD PITENTIALLY ASSULT ANYONE. A FRIEND OF MINE HAD BEEN ASSAULTED IN THE PAST BY A HOMELESS MAN THAT WAS ROAMING AROUND ON THE GROUND FLOOR OF HER THEIR APARTMENT COMPLEX FOR QUITE A LONG TIME.
THEY MAY HAVE DONE NO HARM THAT YOU KNOW OF, BUT WHO IS TO SAY OTHERWISE?
MOST PEOPLE, ESPCIALLY YOUNG ADULTS, MAY NOT HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THEM, BUT THAT COULD BE BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT AWARE OF THE FACT THAT THEY COULD BE CONVICTS OUT OF JAIL OR REGISTERED SEX OFFENDERS. THE REASON WHY THEY ARE HOMELESS IS BECAUSE THEY’RE OUT OF JAIL FOR A LONG TIME WITH NO MONEY! THEY HAVE COMMITTED HORRENDOUS CRIMES IN THE PAST.
I HAVE NO SYMPATHY FOR THEM. ABSOLUTELY NOT!
YOU HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THESE MEN DO ON THE STREETS.
THEY GET AWAY WITH FAR MORE THAN YOU KNOW.
THE ONLY OTHER TIME YOU SEE AMEN LIKE THIS….. IS AT A HOLE-IN-THE-WALL BAR FOR PURPOSES THAT I WON’T GO INTO DETAIL.
PLEASE DON’T LOWER YOUR STANDARDS BY FEELING SORRY FOR THESE EX-CONVICTS.
DON’T LOWER YOUR STANDRDS TO THAT OF A SLEAZY MOTEL.

good man. hot too