Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: McDonald's Drive-Thru!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: McDonald's Drive-Thru!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie pick up Happy Meals and other treats for all of their kids — Maddox, 7, Pax, 5, Zahara, 4, Shiloh, 3, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 1 — at a McDonald’s drive-thru in Hollywood on Sunday afternoon (July 26).

Looks like Brad and Angie also picked up iced coffees for themselves! (Brad sat behind the driver’s wheel in the family’s Chevrolet Suburban SUV while Angie rode shotgun.)

Even the most famous of celebrities need their fast food fix!

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie picking up McDonald’s Drive-Thru…

brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 01
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 02
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 03
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 04
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 05
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 06
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 07
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 08
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 09
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 10

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All
FIRST FIRST FIRST @ 07/26/2009 at 4:21 pm

FIRST!!!!

And what are they doing here. I thought they lived in France? Isn’t Brad’s movie canceled?

Shemp lugosi @ 07/26/2009 at 4:22 pm

They pretend to be SO concerned about the world, the environment and the welfare of children, yet they feed this crap to their “own” kids? I hate them both, they are nothing but publicity hoars!

frenchgirl @ 07/26/2009 at 4:22 pm

Ha, I love it. Just like the rest of us :D Kids do love McDonalds…

happy sighting!

ha ha love it, they’re just like us

KiSSyface:-* @ 07/26/2009 at 4:24 pm

I just love the drive-thru guy’s face hanging out of that window lol

Babydoll♄ @ 07/26/2009 at 4:26 pm

Of course they are just like us.It’s hilarious that a celebrity couple have to do this to show their just like us.GASP!

morons.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/26/2009 at 4:26 pm

YIPPEE! They are out and about. Love the JPs!

I love them together… They are adorable. Everybody wants to be like them.

love angelina but hate brad, she’s too gorgeous to be with any men, she should be with me, i’m jealoussssssssssssss

I so agree with you #2! Brad is so not hot anymore (aging bad) and Angelina …….Jeez the only word I think about when I see her is W.H.O.R.E. or attention ho or homewrecker b!tch or skeletor, you choose! XDDD

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/26/2009 at 4:29 pm

That outta quiet all the breakup rumors for what an hour? Love me the JPs!

Look at that glorious smile on ON BOTH THEIR FACES. It’s great to be a Jolie-Pitt.

alexkziel @ 07/26/2009 at 4:29 pm

Look at that happy couple, so cute!!

So glad to see them. I can’t wait to see them at Berlin premiere

I really do NOT understand the hype for these two. What’s make them so special? The fact that Brad left Jen for her?HA! talk about impressive… They were hot once….then…..back then before 2005….. =)

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/26/2009 at 4:30 pm

@ManLESSton, I likely: I see we have our first real haters….eat your heart out. THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER……THEY ARE STILL TOGETHER….

Ha! they both are the best! love them!!! Brangelina 4-EVER!!! and who doesn’t like Mc Donalds?

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/26/2009 at 4:31 pm

@Nahla: thanks for showing your Jenhen colors so early. Troll alert….

Jared that can’t be them,the trolls said they were no longer together,i’m shocked,lmao,these cows getted played all the time,nice to see the brange out and about.

Sweet.
The drive thru guy is funny. Making sure his picture gets taken

Oh STFU you whiners/haters. It’s just a family doing what families to all over the US.

Enjoying Family Time.Thanks Jared..

It is so romantic they wear matching color clothe. Love JPs

i can’t belivieve my eyes! they are like every one

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All