Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: McDonald's Drive-Thru!

Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie: McDonald's Drive-Thru!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie pick up Happy Meals and other treats for all of their kids — Maddox, 7, Pax, 5, Zahara, 4, Shiloh, 3, and twins Knox and Vivienne, 1 — at a McDonald’s drive-thru in Hollywood on Sunday afternoon (July 26).

Looks like Brad and Angie also picked up iced coffees for themselves! (Brad sat behind the driver’s wheel in the family’s Chevrolet Suburban SUV while Angie rode shotgun.)

Even the most famous of celebrities need their fast food fix!

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie picking up McDonald’s Drive-Thru…

brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 01
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 02
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 03
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 04
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 05
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 06
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 07
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 08
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 09
brad pitt angelina jolie mcdonalds drive thru 10

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 730 » Show All
Attn: Showsover @ 07/26/2009 at 4:34 pm

showsover @ 07/26/2009 at 3:21 pm These two are not together any longer. Just waiting for the all clear to announce it. Pitt has had enough of her and that has been evidence for quite some time.
________________

Weren’t you just saying this on the previous thread.

break -up – tsk tsk….as if

Hey Jared or Jared’s helper. It’s rode not wrote. Thanks. I make mistakes too when I am typing fast.

Oh, a jealous hen throwing a fit at the mere sight of Brad and Angelina seen together. They are not following the script written for them by the hens. How could they still be together? It’s been going on for 5 years now, Crap. Hahaha!. I love it.

Great!!! I love seeing the brange together. It’s nice to see a super star couple that do everyday normal family things. Poor haters latest break up lies shot to smithereens yet again, don’t be bitter.

amyisablockhead @ 07/26/2009 at 4:37 pm

oh please as long as their kids don’t eat that everyday it’s fine!

to shemp & nahla @ 07/26/2009 at 4:39 pm

Let me break it down for yeah….

THROW IN THE TOWEL AND JUST BECOME A FAN.

These two aint going anywhere
These two aint gonna follow your script for how to live their lives
These two are just..er..meant to be.

Let it go
Let it go
Let it go

*parts Shemp’s and nahla shoulder* – I know know…it hurts but

Let it go
Let it go
Let it go

Just a normal family outting getting the kids happy meals to go. I couldn’t imagine working a drive though and have them go through. Talk about one on one conversation and being that close. And I bet he got a good look at the twins, I’m so jealous. Ah forget the hags harping bad things, they are so pi$$ed that he’s not running back to fat head.

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

Not impressed by JA @ 07/26/2009 at 4:41 pm

But, but….i thought they were NOT SO together (sarcasm)….

silentsophi @ 07/26/2009 at 4:41 pm

wow they can’t even go to mc donalds without people going crazy.

Brad and Angie are so happy together. Suck it haters.

real facts @ 07/26/2009 at 4:42 pm

@Nahla:
ever hear fergies song
I’m 3008 and your so 2008.
hon
thats were you are..sooo late and sooo lame.
200was four years ago and jen has had several men between her legs since then.

do you think the world gives a crap about how jen feels being she was sleeping with
vince
john -twice
paul
she tried for bradley and failed
she tried for gerard and failed.
she tried for some really popular young producer and that failed also
oh yeah she also tried for a young ball player and that failed too.
maybe you should save your energy and get jen a man.

angie has hers and they are very happy and expect to be increasing their brood soon.

alexkziel @ 07/26/2009 at 4:45 pm

Brad looks satisfied.
Maybe his wife was all over him after her travel :)

ooh, mickiedee’s, how exciting for the pitts! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wCeTJDbhHc

Greezy Angie @ 07/26/2009 at 4:47 pm

ah ha , that’s why she’s so greasy

Love their smiles, they look really happy together.

I won’t rest till there’s a Mickey D’s and a KFC on every corner in EYERACK !!!

I don’t like McDonald’s sandwich but a love the couple.
GOD BLESS THEM!

groundcontrol @ 07/26/2009 at 4:51 pm

What? I thought Brad was in NYC. I thought Angie was in Portugal, no France. I thought I thought I thought.
ROTFLMAO

With these pictures showing them still together and happy, do you guys think the haters will still be here tomorrow to say they “had broken up last night”, which is tonight? You know, happy one day. broken up the next. Fvcking one minute, split up the next. Typical of Brad and Angelina (only in the haters’ mind). I love it.
Brad and Angelina sure look happy in these pics. The effect of catching up on the love making after a few days of absence? Ooohhhlala. Hot, hot, hot.

JP stupid haters – so what now? Do you still think they broke up?!?!?!?!

God bless Jolie-Pitts!

Not impressed by JA @ 07/26/2009 at 4:51 pm

LOL Jenhens throwing a tantrum like the drama queens they are ! Where is Impressedby JA ? Hey girl wrong again !
Go hide yourself to the thread of the one who impresses you o much : the pee-ed on serial dumpee, biggest gigolos consumer and steroid addict who can only eat salads to maintain her chubby self under control so that her worshippers can rave about her ‘hot’ body.
Brad and Angelina and their broad are very much together eating whatever they want while their star is still rising making you hens going ballistic ! I just love it !

Ang is scarfin' it down ! @ 07/26/2009 at 4:52 pm

Angie ate half of a McNugget

Trolls keep reaching and reaching….now they are bad for giving their kids french fries. LOL

Andrómeda @ 07/26/2009 at 4:55 pm