Kelly Clarkson - 'Already Gone' Music Video

Kelly Clarkson - 'Already Gone' Music Video

Check out the new “Already Gone” music video from the original American Idol Kelly Clarkson.

The vid was directed by fellow Texan Joseph Kahn, who also worked with Kelly on some of her other videos including “Never Again” (2007), “Walk Away” (2006) and “Behind These Hazel Eyes” (2005).

Earlier this week, it was announced that Kelly would be performing at the live concert event VH1 Divas.

Kelly Clarkson – ‘Already Gone’ Music Video

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

yeah i’m first but i’m not really a huge fan of kelly

“Already Gone”—is the box of doughnuts

Already Gone @ 07/26/2009 at 6:52 pm

a song about emptying the fridge? …..well it is original

it was okay. kind of boring, but the powerment of the song makes up for it. i like the floating violins and cellos, and Kelly looked flawless. she’s great.

haters.

beautiful video. kelly looks lovely.

is this the song from so you think you can dance, when they go home? i like it

just love this song! thx for sharing.

I hope Kelly is not referring to giving up on dieting

I love this song! Kelly is such a beautiful girl, but she needs to diet!!!! Short and stubby is not in Kelly!!!

The director of this video went out of his way not to show Kelly’s bottom half.

hoping she releases long shot

aw, she is so amazing! love her

does anyone know if this is the song from so you think you can dance

Love the song, love Kelly but the video not so much! I didn’t get it at all.

That’s a good song. The video is cheesy though. Kelly is such a down home girl that she kind of looks wrong in those clothes. That’s not a slam because I love Kelly–it’s just an observation.

This song sounds just like Beyoncés Halo!! Especially in the beginning and the chorus.

@jean:

no he didnt. there are plenty of scenes where you see her whole body, and she looks great.

The video seems to be about death. There is actually a lot in the details if you’re able to pick up on the symbolism. Not my favorite video of hers, but a nice contrast to the others.

I adore this song. Its definitely my favourite song at the moment.

Quite funny, that only this weekend was searching on You Tube for the official clip for this song, and was disappointed that it hadnt been released yet, and then i come here a couple of days later and there has been one. *sigh*

Steffi — I totally thought it sounded like “Halo” when I first heard the song, too.

cry no more @ 07/26/2009 at 7:54 pm

i know 2 her being fat doesnt realy matter ! but she realy has 2 do a diet and im not saying 4 us but 4 her !!! she realy has 2 do a diet 2 be healthy ! and live a longer life !! but i love her hair but still not a big fan of her !! so not votin !

@Sunshine:

it’s the same producer, ryan tedder

oh i love this song!

@Krista:

But still, it shouldn’t sound that alike to Halo. Now it kinda sounds like a remake

I love how Kelly sings, it’s fantastic

here’s the lowdown on the similarities with “halo”. ryan tedder produced both tracks. he and kelly wrote “already gone” first. then he goes over and works with beyonce and pretty much uses the same background track. beyonce releases her song first so everyone says kelly ripped off beyonce. in fact, it should be the other way around. i like both artists so i’m gonna put all the blame on the unoriginal ryan tedder. way to be creative. i think if you listen closely to some of ryan’s other originals you will realize they aren’t.

This is my new favorite song!!! I love the beat to the many voices in the song! Wow!!

@steffi
Already Gone was recorded before Halo. I don’t know if Beyonce knew how much the songs would sound alike. Kelly found out after her album was already being made. She has stated that she tried to keep the song from being released as a single, but RCA released it anyway. I think Ryan Tedder and RCA shafted both of them.

city girl likes'em educated @ 07/26/2009 at 10:08 pm

She looks sooo pretty in this picture. I love her as a singer!!

disappointing …

Okay, I didn’t know that. Thanks for sharing it, I’ll have that in mind the next time I hear it :)

here we go..
ALREADY GONE WAS RECORDED BEFORE HALO
RUMOR IS BEYONCE ASKED TEDDER TO MAKE SOMETHING SIMILAR TO ALREADY GONE.. BEYONCE RELEASES THE PRODUCT FIRST.. KELLY’s LEFT WITH BAD LUCK.

i love her but the MV is boooooooring! i do love how stunning she looks in it though

JJ you forget to mention that Joseph Kahn the director hates the finished product.. Kellys label sucked all the goodness out of this MV and you can clearly tell.

heres his twitter.. it seems there is a different version out there that might never see the light of day. sadd

JOSEPH KAHN’s ( THE DIRECTOR) TWITTER

HE HATES IT.

she looks gorge

wow that song is beautiful!!

thats it?!?!?!?!? the song is longer than that!!!

pretty awesome :)

wooo!! i love it! but i wish they finished it.

the video is kinda suckish but, the song is DAMN AWESOME! XP

its slowly growing on me

its weird.. it doesnt make any sense… song is epic…but the video did not live up to the song..

erin vadom @ 07/26/2009 at 10:47 pm

aaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaah Kelly Clarkson!

great video! bravo!!

love it love her love AG!

i pick AG over halo any day..

no halo is better go beyonce!

peter claven @ 07/26/2009 at 10:56 pm

i just died! i love her! my bf and me had our first kiss during this song.

Beyonce K. @ 07/26/2009 at 10:58 pm

better than my stupid love song.

After a few views I really like it. Many people on the KCE are coming up with many theories about what the video is about. The theory that I believe is right, is that Kelly is dead or dies in the video. In the very beginning the video opens up with her in a glittery top with light shinning down on her like she is an angel. In other parts of the video she is wearing a black dress and carrying a flower like she is at a funeral. Another thing that gives away that she is dead, is that when she looks into the mirror she only sees the reflection of the flower she has in her hand (she is invisible, which could explain why the musicians are invisible because they are not alive either). There has been some talking that RCA didn’t like the direction that the video was going (too dark for them), so they had the director re-edit it. I believe in the last chorus of the song that was cut off, Kelly would have been shown falling down the stairs (where we saw her shoes and necklace laying in the first part of the video) to her death. That is the only way I can understand why she is a ghost (invisible). I really hope when the video is officially released on Kelly’s official website this week it will have a new ending.

i really like it… she looks stunning! the video needs an ending though

This song sounds a lot a like Beyoncé’s Halo.:S
Halo is much better!:)

Rachaellampa4ever @ 07/27/2009 at 5:37 am

The song is great but the vid is just ok. These blurry effects are REALLY annoying!!!!

I like Halo better. It was also hard to watch the video because of all the blurry effects—maybe it was to hide all her weight gain??

Who gives a crap how mcuh she weighs. . .she can sing and actually has talent!

chelsea :) @ 07/27/2009 at 11:45 am

I think the song is amazing!
the video is different from Kellys type but its well good!!
Go Kelly!

@Sunshine:

cant agree more! it’s got halo written all over it

what the f… video not available due to country copyright ristrictions????!!! anyone else having this???

this pissing me off. and they wonder why people turn to illigal downloading…. pff. f*ckers.

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee her and she’s the best at what she does, and hell no talentless hoe beyaw(hoe)cé stupid song isn’t half as good as kelly’s song

very good o heard it then 10 time 2 day

sinceubeengone27 @ 07/28/2009 at 11:12 am

I just found these awesome videos of Kelly Clarkson playing a secret show in NYC. She will always be the BEST American Idol. She played songs like “My Life Would Suck Without You” and “Hazel Eyes.” I wish I knew about this concert and was in the crowd, but these videos definitely make up for it!! Heres the link and enjoy =)

wow those videos are real good. she sounds amazing i like that cover she did of walking after midnight

It sounds like Halo because some douchebag gave the same back beat to Kelly and Beyonce. Unfortunately, Beyonce’s song came out first.

i hate beyonce @ 07/29/2009 at 4:19 pm

This video is soooooooooooo boring! But I still love Kells. Beyonce is stupid b**ch

This video is sooooooooo boring!!! But I still love Kells!!!!!! beyonce is b**ch!!!

Yep, looks like Ryan was trying to cash in twice on the same tune. For those of you who like both songs, here’s a mashup of Kelly’s Already Gone with the background music from Beyonce’s Halo. You’ll notice that it’s a perfect fit…

Love u Kells!!!!

I am really confused as to what her weight has to do with anything. She is more beautiful and sucessful than any of you negative haters. She is lovely and its a wonderful song.

hmm This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by RCA Music Group.=/