Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer: Seaworld Sweethearts

Anna Paquin & Stephen Moyer: Seaworld Sweethearts

True Blood costars (and real-life couple) Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer cuddle with a cute macaroni penguin chick at SeaWorld San Diego’s Penguin Encounter on Sunday (July 26) in San Diego, Calif.

The first pic in the gallery is a JustJared.com exclusive!

The next morning, Anna, 27, and Stephen, 39, were seen catching a flight out of LAX airport. The couple had been in town to hype up their hit vampire series at Comic-Con.

15+ pictures inside of Seaworld sweethearts Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer

anna paquin stephen moyer seaworld 13
anna paquin stephen moyer seaworld 14
anna paquin stephen moyer seaworld 15
anna paquin stephen moyer seaworld 16
anna paquin stephen moyer seaworld 17

John Parra/Getty

Aw goodness, I love Anna and Stephen! Looks like they’re having a lot of fun here. Thanks for the posts of them- keep it up.

Those teeth on her are AWFUL!!! They look like a can opener!! That is one busted grill on a butter face broad!!

Oh my goshh !
there so cute

Aw, they’re so cute.
Glad they got to spend time together and have fun before they left san diego!

its soo great to see them together =) so glad their together! i love them on true blood

they seem like a sweet couple

I love this couple. anna seems to really love stephen and vice versa

Anna’s hair color is not flattering at all:-(

they are so cute..love true blood

cocoablossoms @ 07/27/2009 at 11:27 pm

cutest couple ever. they seem so happy. hit show and in love. what could be better. oh and bill was on fire last night. mmmm bloody sex. that man is fine.

awh i freaking love this couple idk they seem so darn cute i am bit upset that Stephen is takin hey but Alexander i assumed is single right !!!!!!!!!!!lol

MORE ALEXANDER SKARSGARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

They look good and happy together!

yes jared, more alexander skarsgard please!! alexander has got to be one of the hottest men in the world

sorry, but i’m so over these two. on the show their characters are so annoying with their lovey-dovey ness. off the show they seem like fakes dating each other to further their careers. NEXT.

justinarocks @ 07/27/2009 at 11:56 pm

so lovely and adorable! awww! love them both!

I also wish they would let her go back to her natural hair color. This color is just dreadful with her skin. Why does she have to be blonde on TB? They do seem like a happy couple, though. Looks like a lot of fun with the dolphins.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 07/28/2009 at 12:48 am

that hairline is fcuked! almost as fcuked as that bishes face.

Both great actors, good performance on True blood, insulting them, will not change how the show was made.
If people want a remake of true blood or Charlain Harris books with different characters of the choices or who have barbies fake look like many shows now days, good luck to them!
when actors rise and give us such amazing performance including awards, I would definetly applaud them.
If people want Alex vamp movies blood, the can always put in his movies of own.
After all they have been many remake of vampires, dracula movies ect
If people don’t like them or this version of true blood they can sign a petition for their own sarcastics views.

to author of the book and the director, thanks the wonderful different version entertaiment, great imagination.

omg they’re ugly look at her face scary

good actress but her bf is so full of himself saying American actors are spoiled

@ali: Because Charlaine Harris says several times in her books that Sookie’s blonde. That’s why.

Always nice to see more animal lovers in the world. :D

Superapple @ 07/28/2009 at 7:19 am

Well, two ugly people found it each other I think.

Ugh. Hideous yellow teeth, eyes too close together: she is fugly.

She is so ugly
Whatever

WhateverMan!!! @ 07/28/2009 at 9:54 am

It must be so cool for them to be able to work together and be together off set too. You always hear about Hollywood couples not making it because of scheduling conflicts or filming apart, etc. It’s good they get to spend more time together by Hollywood standards. They’re so good in True Blood, but I have to agree more Alexander Skarsgard please!!!

Both are not perfectly beautiful, so what?

That’s exactly why they appeal to a lot of people.

I don’t only want to see the Cahse Crawford’s of the world on TV.

Sorry she is not pretty, at all.
It looks like a father taking his daughter to seaworld picture . . .there dating . . .gross.

ANNA !& STEPHN SOO HOT! IN TRUE BLOOD.

stephen and anna are so good on true blood! i love that their a happy couple off screen too!

@eden: Totally agree. PLEASE!!

SHE LOOKS LIKE A DOG. I CAN”T BELIEVE HOW INCREDIBLY UGLY SHE IS. I MEAN….ITS SHOCKING.

Where was he before True Blood? He is using her to further his career…..runaway Anna…..

Do you know what I love the most about these pictures? It’s their real faces, no make-up, no fancy photographers, they don’t want to look glamourous and perfectly beautiful all the time, they are real people, not actors who worry only about how they look on pictures. They are authentic, that’s why they attract the haters, people who can’t live with their own faults and think everyone on TV has to be flawless.

Do you know what I hate most about some comments here? No, not the ones who says “she is ugly”, etc, these have to be pitied. I hate the Eric lovers who can’t accept the fact that Bill is still hot, despite the intense Viking propaganda that is everywhere (Eric’s fans have no life, I suppose).

@ slickcat:
Dear, he is British! He was in England before TB. Do you think he started dating her two years ago, when TB was only a possibility, to further his career? Don’t you have anything better to do than to write this kind of thing about people you don’t know? You may need to find a good psychiatrist, and fast.

Jesse Coleman @ 08/05/2009 at 12:48 pm

Oh my gosh! I think they are a terrible couple. I realy don’t know what Anna have seen on him….but it’s her life, I can’t do anything…

Jesse Coleman @ 08/05/2009 at 12:53 pm

Yes, I’ve seen him on The Ex, a tv show….. it’s England…

I love Anna and Stephen and have been following their story since the first season of True Blood. They have so much chemistry on the show and I had hoped that they were together in real life. I am so happy for them and their engagement. You can clearly see the love these two share. I really like the picture of them cradeling the baby penquin and Stephen with his arm around her. They will make wonderful parents to Stephens children and their own.