Jake Gyllenhaal: New 'Prince of Persia' Pics!

Jake Gyllenhaal: New 'Prince of Persia' Pics!

Check out the new stills from Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time featuring Jake Gyllenhaal and Gemma Arterton as soaking wet royalty — Prince Dastan and Princess Tamina.

Prince of Persia opens in theaters everywhere on May 28, 2010 and also stars Sir Ben Kingsley and Alfred Molina.

You can register for more updates on Prince of Persia through the movie’s official website.

ARE YOU EXCITED to see Prince of Persia — YAY or NAY?

jake gyllenhaal prince of persia pics 01
jake gyllenhaal prince of persia pics 02
jake gyllenhaal prince of persia pics 03

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

i feel “twilight’ affect! shirtless guy with bimbo!
Reese Witherspoon is a lucky woman

Wet? Chest hair? A BIG, powerful horse? Yeah. I’m excited. About the movie, too.

quentin carmicheal @ 07/27/2009 at 10:37 am

nay

DENY THE GAYNESS

@plum: Reese Witherspoon is annoying beard

HOT HOT HOT. JAKE LOOKS SO YUMMY.LOVE THE OPEN SHIRT, WISH HE WAS TOPLESS IN THE THIRD AND ALL OF THE PICS THOUGH. MAKES A GOOD PAIR WITH GEMMA. SHE LOOKS PRETTY.

in this pikchur the girl looks like demi lovato!just look at her!nd compare!

Damn, Jake! Who knew! Donnie Darko has left the building.

Totally excited, shame they didn’t wax Jake in advance of filming though.

@Nik:

“shame they didn’t wax Jake in advance of filming though”
NEVER!.

Can’t wait for this movie. Jake looks so buff. HOT HOT HOT

Ugh. Massive FAIL.

Sexy beast!!

Sexy beast = the horse. Jake the gay bearding homophobe, not so much.

The film is very good looking and very good actors.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 07/27/2009 at 12:19 pm

the worst casting in history.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 07/27/2009 at 12:21 pm

oh, and this shiit will bomb big fcuking time.

He looks ridiculous. The hair is terrible. His body type is all wrong for the character. He’s trying WAY too hard!!

He still doesnt strike me as the prince of persia type.

kristupa saragih @ 07/27/2009 at 1:06 pm

Cool stuff…Can’t wait to see the movie…please release now!

lol keep the pictures coming Jared, they’re hilarious.

NO way!

Oded Fehr would have been fabulous.

stilldamnHott!!! @ 07/27/2009 at 5:09 pm

I agree that I didn’t picture Jake G. for the role, but he is a very good actor so I think he’ll make it work. The man is very good looking, his body is amazing.

whoever cast him as the prince of persia…really, fire them already

what a load of ****…this movie won’t even be fun if watched completely stoned

What what @ 07/27/2009 at 6:58 pm

I guess there are no ethnic actors in Hollywood that could have played the role.

after doing some adverts with her in mind i think she’s really pretty. i hope they don’t ruin this movie. PoP is much too important for ruins.

How come POP didn’t make it to comic con? Doesn’t say well for the movie. Jake looks awful. totally awkward. Are they selling this movie on Jake’s body?? God, the movie must be really bad!

The movie is so bad that they delayed the release for over a year to try to fix it.
WORST. CASTING. EVER!
Big old dopey, clumsy, white bread Jake is NOT the prince of Persia.
Major fail!

This movie screams campy failure. Love Jake’s face on the horse. Looks like he’s saying “Why does a girl have to hold me, aren’t there any harem boys that need saving?” and his face on the movie poster looks like he’s saying “I will fight you for the last vanilla soy latte, don’t even think of taking it.”

whortensia @ 07/27/2009 at 10:06 pm

They shaved Jakey’s body in BBMountain and he was sexier as a result. Here he is hairy, toooooo hairy.

I heard they were going to release it this year but they didn’t want to compete with the Transformer movie.

And I think they skipped Comic Con cause it’s still a year away. I do wonder if it will be highlighted in Sept at the Disney Expo in Anaheim.

We’ll have to wait and see.

He is not prince. He is a Greek god! Amazing!!!!

this could win the best romantic comedy of the year

I have no idea what this movie is about, but I will probably go see it just because Jake Gyllenhaal is WET and SHIRTLESS in it!! HAWT!

Prince Of Persia = future box office bomb

No way, I’m not paying to see that sh*it, I’LL DOWNLOAD AND WATCH IT FOR FREE ON THE NET, THIS IS NOT WORTH A PENNY, MAYBE FOR STUPID IGNORANT AND LONELY WOMEN, NOT FOR ME, NOP, THANKS!

this film is going to bomb, you don’t have to be an expert to know that.
WTH? look at the posters,…

Are U kidding!!!! THIS IS one movie I would NOT MISS!!!!!!!!!!

@marialcy: When I was watching the movie her face reminded me of Demi Lovato…I thought I was the only one who saw a resemblance haha…