Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush Split

Kim Kardashian & Reggie Bush Split

Kim Kardashian and her NFL-star love, the New Orleans Saints’ Reggie Bush, have pulled the plug on their relationship.

“Nobody cheated,” a source close to the couple tells Us Weekly. “This is just a case of conflicting schedules and their lives going in different directions. It was a totally mutual decision.”

Kim, 28, and Reggie, 24, have been dating since April 2007.

Unaffected by the split, Kim tweeted this hours ago: “Gym time! Whose [sic] coming with me?”

Photos: Kevin Winter/Getty
Posted to: Kim Kardashian, Reggis Bush

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

omg everyone is just breaking up:( i thought they were a good couple

They were really cute together!

Jon Gosselin is a ho @ 07/27/2009 at 6:11 pm

Kim has no talent and the only reason why her and her sisters are famous because their dad got a killer off for murder. wow, way to ride OJ Simpson’s dignified name lol.

u don’t have to have talent to be a reality star

Jon Gosselin is a ho @ 07/27/2009 at 6:17 pm

p.s. Bruce Jenner looks like my Aunt Shirly, but a lil more plasticy

reggie deserves better plus he’s young. he needs to enjoy life with a brand new girl

punch line @ 07/27/2009 at 6:20 pm

whoa! they seemed to be making it work/they seemed happy?

@punchline i dont thi nk no man can be happy knowing that the girl your dating has a sex tape and has been around

@jess: agree, this is one celeb couple I though that would work.

No worries for Kim, I’m sure. She’s probably got her eyes set on another football player…black, of course.

And, I agree, at 24, Reggie’s too young to marry. Kim’s at that age where women start worrying.

just saw that romo put security on keep jessica away from me alert, and that the jonas broke up with that girl he was supposedly breaking up with.

i love when i get to collect on bets from my friends. called all of those breakups. not even surprised lol that her and reg broke up. have you seen them together????

kim’s a strong person i doubt she’s crying herself a river over this, unlike jessica simpson. lol. i wonder how her african trip went…heard lots of people hating on her for that. lol. am especially glad for reggie and kim can move on. i hate fake relationships. haha fake love. haha. i love him so much and i want to have children…and the dude is too busy playing madden live or something and talking with his friends. she definately had him on lock though.

I think she deserves better as much as he deserves better XD ….ha. I mean, he’s only 24 and she’s older, I hate women dating younger men (I know, I know age is nothing but a number and it’s love that matters and all but it’s just my humble and honest personal opinion..lol, hope it won’t happen to me! HA! This would be karma jumping onto me haha…whatever!)…… He need to get a younger beautiful woman, I don’t think this is hard to find for a NFL star. As for Kim, she’s so gorgeous and hot that I think many many many maaaaaany men would want to be with her everynight…hum, I mean, everytime! XD. Anyway, you get my point, right? Life goes on.

:( They were really great together…

lol no one cares about this breakup as much as joe and camilla’s. whatever. none of them work anyway.

Good for Reggie. Now all he needs is some penicillin and he should be fine.

Wow, big surprise.

Not surprised. NEXT!

I liked them together!! A lot!

black beauty @ 07/27/2009 at 7:07 pm

that sux

What the hell is this the week for break-ups. Did they syncranize their watches or what. But can we really believe us weekly

why is everyone sad about reggie and kim split but everyone was happy with tony and jessica split?

I thought he was good for her. But oh, well, he can get another big round butt with someone else. I will die if he dates Paris Hilton but I know Reggie is not stupid.

no really @ 07/27/2009 at 7:34 pm

That’s a bummer…

She wants to work on her “career”. LOL Reggie, you can do so much better. You’re talented, you’re rich, and you’re only 24. Believe me, you DO NOT want to be part of that disfunctional family. Mommy dearest, 3 hoes with 2 baby hoes in the making. LOL

Just Sayin @ 07/27/2009 at 7:43 pm

4 years age difference isn’t any big deal. But, I’m glad they broke up. I always thought she could do better. I don’t even know who this guy is except that he’s been her boyfriend.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All