Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Kate Gosselin Scores Maryland Apartment

Kate Gosselin Scores Maryland Apartment

Kate Gosselin will be living in Maryland while ex-husband-to-be Jon Gosselin has the kids at the family’s home in Reading, Penn. (Jon stays in his NYC bachelor pad while Kate has the kids.)

Radar reports Kate is moving into Rockville, a wealthy part of Montgomery County.

Of note: Bodyguard Steve Neild also lives in Maryland.

ABC

Why would these idiots move to different STATES? They can’t live in the same state as their EIGHT children? It’s insane.

I guess being from Florida I don’t quite understand the distances between Penn., NY., and Maryland. I would think that Kate would get a place closer to where the kids are just incase of an emergency. But I guess I should google the map of these states to understand the distance.
Let’s hope if Kate is seeing someone….that she has more class than Jon and keeps it under wraps. Those kids will have enough to read about when they get older.

Soo.. they have the huge house + an apartment each?! Wow.

Is it just me or does this whole thing sound like the kids are living in a gigantic house by themselves until Kate or Jon comes to take care of them?

Keira, it’s not rocket science. They’re alternating caring for the children. Each of them has to have their own apartment for the times when they’re not scheduled to be in the family home in Penn.

Who the heck really cares?

good luck to the maryland people out there.

@ellen: wouldn’t they want to be closer in case of an emergency? These two deserve ea. other

@Keira: Kate tried to say it’s the kid’s house, these kids could care less, When this crappy show ends and the money slows down they’ll both be fighting over the kid’s house..

IT SURE IS NICE THESE TWO HAVE SOMEONE TO LAY WITH WHEN THERE NOT WITH THEIR KIDS, THEY MAKE ME SICK.

@twenty4: THEY WILL BOTH BE FIGHTING OVER THIS HOUSE WHEN IT’S SAID AND DONE. THIS END OF SOAP OPERA IS SO PREDICTABLE..

Jon Gosselin is a ho @ 07/28/2009 at 6:28 pm

I thought they always use to cry poor and hand out donation cans at churches?,,, looks like your donations are paying for three houses

@ellen:

I agree – can’t they live in the same state – even better yet – the same city?

I am so SICK OF the Steve Neild scenario. There has been NO PROOF of this. He is married with kids. His wife has never complained. SHOW ME A PICTURE or something NOT speculation because it’s juvenille.

I thought she was the best mother in the world according to the Kate lovers. Apparently it’s more important to be closer to your boyfriend than it is your children when it’s not your turn to be “part-time” parent. Jon and Kate both suck. Fact.

Oh my goodness I live in Rockville this is hilarious

I live in PA, this part of Maryland is about 2-3 hours from reading…same goes from PA to NYC about 2-3 hours..it seems crazy as there are plenty of other places kate and jon could choose, pricey or not and still close. Those poor kids….

You have got to be kidding me! So neither parent will be at home full-time??? Isn’t this a perverted form of child abandonment?

I take back my post on the earlier thread. I guess she really was cheating with the bodyguard and wanted the divorce. Either way, these 2 are whack jobs.

So they will toss the kids back and forth to be with their girl/boyfriends??? This is so sick. When the kids get older, I hope they tell their parents to f— off. They deserve it. They made money off of their kids and are now spending it all. Someone has to step up to protect them. It will be very interesting to see what happens when their show is a memory and the money dries up.

The house @ 07/28/2009 at 6:59 pm

What difference is it if they have apartments? It’s no different than divorced parents who have the kids every other week. This is actually better because they are not carting the kids to different houses and it’s “the kids” house. If you’re divorced and have the kids say every other week, how would this be any different?

I DO strongly object to them moving so far away from their kids. What if something happens or if one of the kids just needs to see them? It just shows how much Jon and Kate truly hate each other and are making sure they are not in each others lives. They ARE NOT putting their kids first after all.

Jon is all talk about caring for his kids. At least Kate is trying to be a better parent. What extra efforts has Jon put forth? NOTHING !!

So these two both have a apartments and a house . . .the kids work hard for there mommy and daddy . . .these two make me sick!

I have friends that chose to do the same thing to keep as much normal as possible for their kids. HOWEVER, they live in the SAME city, not 3 hours away in another state. Are Kate and Jon unable to “bump” into each other if they stay in PA? Doesn’t say much for civility in the long run. At least Kate’s choice is more anonymous than New York. Well, at least until the paps arrive. Still think Jon is an idiot, though.

I live in Silver Spring, MD and I can tell you Rockville does NOT need anymore traffic. Poor, poor 355 :(

AH, the LIfe of lesure @ 07/28/2009 at 7:05 pm

They both have so much time on their hands with the nannies and house staff they both can afford to be part time parents, they just can’t stand each other. Team Kate, Team Jon who cares its their business. It was and is always the team kids or the parents come off as frauds.

Appears when your a partner in the Gosselin business its easy to be part timers. The Gosselins are not concerned with the feelings towards them, society owes the kids and they have proven it. Prove that they are abusing the kids.

Look for a joint custody arrangement for the kids and both will promote other shows or merchandise. They have a year till the fall line up next year. If the ratings hold the show will go on.

The tups will end up being home schooled soon otherwise they will have to split them up.

The headquarters for TLC is in Silver Springs, MD.

Spoil the kids rotten with trips to MD and NYC, but then again aren’t most celebrities without daily shows part timers?

What are they gonna do…if the show tanks?

That big house, his NYC pad and now, her expensive apt??

I just can’t imagine those kids when they become teenagers!

Yikes!

For sure, they are NOT the Dugger gang!

(Michele Dugger- who has 18 kids) !

Wow Jared, no comment about the “classiness” of Kate and/or her rumored boyfriend in this post? No editorial opinion at all? Just a simple, neutral “of note” added carelessly to the end? Does someone around here have double standards?

NOOOOO!!! ugh i live near rockville……ugh

NOOOOO!!! ugh i live near rockville……ugh

babybackribs @ 07/28/2009 at 7:57 pm

TLC is probably paying for her place also. Bachelor and bachelorette pads for Jon and Kate. Between NYC and DC, there’s more than enough working trips and filming fun for the children.

To all of the doubting Jon hating hags. You were told so and would not believe. Morons.

They said on their show that THE LARGE HOUSE IN PA IS FOR THE KIDS.

The house = The set
therefore they are working
Take these children away from these monsters

Apartment = place to have sex where kids can’t see

When Jon and Kate want to get away from the show they can . The children can not. What a shame for these emotionally abused children.

They said on their show that THE LARGE HOUSE IN PA IS FOR THE KIDS. Kate feels it is easier for the children to be in their home full time instead of back and forth to her and Jon’s home. They decided to get their own place for when the other parent has their turn staying with the children. Kate wisely chose to BUY a condo in a nice area but not costly like NY. Jon very dumb as usual decided to RENT in the highest cost rental market in America. Kate has FRIENDS in MD. I saw her having lunch in Baltimore with another LADY not the bodyguard. Jon started the rumor about the bodyguard to get the heat off his cheating butt. Kate is friends with the bodyguards wife. Kate is not cheating.

Kate is evil @ 07/28/2009 at 8:08 pm

What kind of mother leaves her children to be on her own? Where is the mothering instinct in this disgusting hag who first throws her husband out then leaves her children. She should be roasted alive for this.

Kate Gosselin(adult?) @ 07/28/2009 at 8:10 pm

Naaaa nanny naaaa..I’m gonna have my own place tooo NAAA !

I hope she tans herself into oblivion. What a selfish woman.

Meplus2plus1 @ 07/28/2009 at 8:20 pm

First I thought he was right, then I thought she was right and now I think they’re both equally disturbed. These poor kids need a relative to rescue them ASAP!

Thank Jesus Kate got away from Jon, he’s so negative. It’s too bad the kids have to live alone in another state, but, Kate needs her “me” time. And the kids do have a nice big mansion and a nice nanny. So it’s no big deal. Jon moved to NYC and no one is picking on him! So Kate deserves to move to. Besides kids drive you crazy and Kate had 8 of them which is not her fault. She’s a beautiful person.

she's crazy @ 07/28/2009 at 8:50 pm

-the less Kate is around those children, the better..dogs too

How much money can they possibly have??? Both have condos that do not fit all of the kids at once..both have cars that all of the kids do not fit in all at once. I feel like they are both out for only themselves. The show was much more enjoyable when they had that big van to fit the whole family in.. and they struggled like everyday people. I cannot imagine that the money will go on forever, and if TLC has any sense, it will pull the plug on the show and leave these poor kids in peace to deal with their new reality. Are they putting back money for the kids at all (college etc..)? If they make 75,000 total for each episode, that will not stretch far enough for all of these mortgage payments.

@Kate is evil: I hope that Kate dies in a fire.

@IWHYAWLI: Kate is the negative one. And yes it is Kate’s fault that she has eight children. She took fertility drugs you idiot. Your kind of people is the reason that Kate needs a bodyguard.

I despise both of these people. Their actions are selfish and not at all for the benefit of their children. Typical selfish American behavior.

can’t wait to see what her brother & sis in- law have to say about this.

It bothers me both of them aren’t saving any money for those kids’ education. Spend spend spend. They need to be thinking about what is down the road a little bit more. Being a single mom or dad comes with a little bit more responsiblity.

We all could have guessed that Kate would move to Maryland. So she can stalk Steve. Kate is the stalking type. Steve has been totally out of the picture since North Carolina. Steve and Jon both know that they are better off without crazy Kate.

The truth.You cannot read these two dipsh its for parents any other way.
Dipshi t parent #1-Jon buys a single man’s multimillion dollar apt in NYC so he can live,dress,party,act and live like a single rich man.
The apt.is a 2bedroom.WTF isgoingtoput8littlekids? At theirhomeinReading,PA.

#2Dipsh it parent Kate-has a place in Rockville,Maryland…hmmmm,close to boyfrien, I mean mean bodyguard.

These have made millions for themselves off of these kids.Being divorced,it would seem to buy a home in the same city as the family home.

elizabeth @ 07/28/2009 at 9:58 pm

The poor children!!! What in the world… it does seem a tad coincidental that she’s close to the bodyguard. Why else would a mother live 2-3 hours away from her kids??? Both parents should be ashamed of themselves. I guess that explains Kate’s breast implants, and SUCH a happy face while in NC with “him”. I cannot believe that they are subjecting those kids to more torture and filming during this huge crisis at this time in their young lives. I do believe that Kate was “sniffing” around long before Jon.

@elizabeth: Kate will be living near DISCOVERY CHANNEL HEADQUARTERS. She can work while Jon is with the kids in PA. I love the cafes with organic and kosher food in Rockville. This is a good investment unlike Jon’s overpriced rental.

WTH??? Wouldn’t you want to live in the same CITY as your kids? What if there is an emergency or one of the kids needs to see one of the parents for a random reason. That is the HEIGHT of irresponsibility. This sounds like a waste of $$$ too. How are they going to send these kids to college? College is going to cost A LOT more in 10 years!

I feel sorry for all the people who paid to see these two and gave them “love offerings.” Everything they do is calculated. They probably have great financial advisors/lawyers now. It would be foolish not to have TLC rent/buy these apartments for them. Wonder if they were given a “housing allowance” when their separation became public knowledge. Whoops! Living above the garage won’t work anymore!
Perhaps the apartments are even owned by the network. I have to wonder what the tax advantages are in moving to NY/MD. (People used to commute to NYC from CT to avoid paying taxes for weekends and holidays. CT had no state income tax.) I’ll bet that if the big house is their work site, they’ll be able to deduct the expenses for that place (big $$) and perhaps even travel when they go their for “business.” Heck, if Sarah Palin could bill the state of Alaska on nights that she slept at home in Wasilla, these greedy parents will also find some loophole! Love offering anyone?

@Tazina:

Much better than having the kids uprooted each time the custodial care changes hands between parents.

This lady is so annoying.

@The house:

Many parents have jobs that require frequent travel away from their children. This way, one of the parents is always with the children. Far less disruptive for the kids.

@Sewgirly:
New York City is probably the “most anonymous” place one can live.

@ellen:

If I were single, I wouldn’t want to live in a rural area or small town.

@outburst:

How on earth could you possibly know how much they are saving.

The bodyguard also lives in Maryland, how convenient. I just hope Steve is a good dad because those kids need at least one good parent and role model.

How much did it cost? Where in Maryland does the bodyguard live? We know when Jon picks his nose because of the stalkerazzi, but it’s a media blackout with Kate. What is the world’s best mawwwm doing when she doesn’t have the kids? What is SHE spending? Hellooooooo! lol

those kids will soon be asking for a divorce from their parents! They got money, who needs Jon and Kate.

I think you are mad because you want what Kate has, Baby Mama. Kate is the best mom in the world and she loves her kids enough to move away from them to clear her mind. That made her an even better mom in my book. I just know she talks on the phone with them every single day, so it’s just like she’s there. There’s no difference between Kate and SAHM. She’s so pretty too.

Let’s just say that I used to be a frind of both Jon and Kate’s. I have lost all respect for Jon, although I’m not sure that I ever used to really have any. Let’s get one thing straight–Kate NEVER cheated on Jon with anyone. Jon started that story. He made it up with no merit whatsoever. In fact, Steve’s wife adores Kate and knows it is a fat lie as much as Kate and Steve do. Kate is not seeing anyone romantically. She does have male and female friends, but she mostly associates with her longtime female friends. Jon on the other hand has no friends so he is out making new ones. Those closest to the family know that Jon made up a lot of stories about Kate. She is a decent woman. Jon cannot even look Kate in the eye as he from all the lies he made about her to get people to feel sorry for him and hate her. He is very selfish and only cares about himself. Glad I am able to see Jon for Jon and I hope that others can see through him too. We are all devastated for Kate’s 8 children.

@Emit:
YES, THERE IS A DOUBLE STANDARD! Kate’s PR team is working overtime, in addition to her stalkerish, obsessive fans (hi Baby Mama!!!!) to make Kate look like an actual person, and not the monster she is. I swear…it disturbs me to no end that this 00′s version of Betty Broderick has ANY supporters. It’s so sick! Feminism is dead!

Buy yeah, all the tabloids and tabloid websites detail Jon’s everything, but Kate? She gets a free pass. Sigh.

@anonymous: I depends on the small town. For me it’s all about culture. I need a place that has an influx of all kinds of people and cuture. Usually that means a bigger city but no t always depening on location. I have done the small town thing and I do not relate well to people who are more isolated and non-culturally diverse. I grew up culturally diverse and there is no changing my comfort level, don’t want to. I work in a field where I can literally pick anywwhere to live. And I plan to take advantage of that to the fullest throughout my career. I guess I can see your point about being anonymous and famous though.

Can’t atleast ONE of these parents stay in PA with their children and their ‘childrens house’ ??…… so STUPID !

@Gary: How do you know she never cheated? Most people will never know what goes on between two people. And they may never say since you aren’t suppose to bad mouth the other parent when you get a divorce. Obviously something in their marriage was irretrievably broken though.

@Gary:
“Let’s just say that I used to be a frind of both Jon and Kate’s. ”

Of course you were, Gary. Of course you were. And I used to smoke doobies with the tooth fairy.

@anonymous: There are many careers in which travel or long hours are necessary. Military, Doctor, Lawyer, celebrity. There is nothing wrong with having a parent who is long distance, has to tour for a year or two (military or music), or works long hours as long as the best effort is being made to keep in touch with the family. People can visit and webcam, and all sorts of things nowadays. It’s what people do. My own parent was gone for sometimes a year or two at a time. Marry or have a family with someone who is willing and understands the situation and NO PROBLEMS. Problems only happen when the other person doesn’t understand the demands of a career field. People thrive or make those situations work all the time. Just have to hook your heart on the right person.

Big brand new million dollar home, penthouse pad in NYC, Condo in MD….Do these people know that money doesn’t grow on tree’s and that the well will run dry at the rate they are going? Not smart.

jeff Muisal @ 07/29/2009 at 12:20 am

@Liza: Why else would her condo be ONE BLOCK from Steve neilds office, if nothing was happening? And it is kind of strange that TLC, would be picking up the tab for both condo’s, except I think there leased and not bought. This was supposed to be to keep them apart , not be away from the kids.

@anonymous: I just watch their spending. But then again, I am not the type that because I have $10 in my wallet I need to spend $2 or $5 to feel good. It’s called investing. My Aunt is a banker and when you have lots of money you just don’t go spending it because you CAN. You still need to be smart and conservative with it.

@sasha: Totally. Being a role model is huge. I agree. I try my best to be a role model for my kids. And you really have to make an effort and bring the best out of yourself. I am trying to be the person I hope they will be one day. I’m sure I will fall short but it’s what good parents try to do.

Two loser’s white thrash. They got rich and couldn’t spend it fast enough like two big hillbillies. They think by moving to these expensive condo’s that automatically makes them classy. Kate is from a trailer park and now they are both spending money like two chickens with their heads cut off. Do they actually think this money is going to be coming in forever!!!!!!!!! As for her so called books since she decided she is NOW an author are not going to sale forever and then what is she going to write about then. What kind of mother would go that far from her kids?? I would be getting a place as close as I could to that 1.3 million home in case of an emergency and I would want to keep my eye on that moron and who he plans on having around when he is alone with those kids.
Keep taking in all the freebies and still run out and get two condo’s that are worth more than that house put together. Greedy, disgusting Gosselins. Look at so much heartache in this world and families with more kids than 8 and how they are probaley living while these two selfish, self centered losers are seeing who could get the best condo
him or her. I really pity that condo complex, once she moves in she will think she owns the entire bldg and won’t speak to anyone and nobody better even look at her since she decided in her imaginary land that she is a celebrity. She is a common ordinary person that not to long ago was shopping at Walmart like the rest of us and now trailer park Kate is too good for everybody. If I saw her on the street I wouldn’t approach her for all the money in the world, she is no better than anyone else in this world. If I came into a load of money I wouldn’t change my personality and become a stuck up b—- like she has.

How is Kate going to drive herself to DC? She doesn’t like driving on highways. It will take her an entire day to drive on back roads, unless she takes a bus or a limo. Why aren’t any photos showing up of her when she is away from the PA home during her free time? The kids never have a break from the cameras, Jon is being photographed everywhere, but where is Kate? She’ll be on the arm of some politician.

zanessa4everrr! @ 07/29/2009 at 1:14 am

thats actually pretty cool. :) i live in maryland. like 15 minutes from rockville actually. so i find it kinda cool, no one really goes to maryland. lol

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo! I used to like going home to Rockville :( Please, please no one pay attention too her. She only wants attention. If we ignore her she will move.

Sooooooo, they are just going to visit their kids?! I mean, taking turns is fine, but why do they have to live so far away?! and are the kids on their own now?! I thought, you visited the kids when they where out of the house and married! not the otherway around!

P.S
Lets boycott Jon and Kate! they need a dose of honest REALITY! They are riding on the kids gravy train!

Save8in09 @ 07/29/2009 at 2:08 am

Do you “fans” get it yet??

Kate and Jon are BOTH terrible parents and these kids deserve better.

Save8in09 @ 07/29/2009 at 2:12 am

@Zoe: If his wife didn’t “complain,” maybe she’s embarrassed? Why is Kate moving so far from her kids and so close to Steve? Keep drinking the KoolAide because she needs your love offerings to pay rent for her apartment (probably cost more than most mortgages).

They still own the other home too. They keep lowering the selling price but nobody wants it because of all the bad ju ju! http://www.brwnstone.com/sites/designs/site2/index2.asp?id=128&page=details&listingid=146763

Save8in09 @ 07/29/2009 at 2:13 am

@Zoey: I agree. They both suck!

I really just don’t get it. I have an eight year old son and if I divorced my husband I could not imagine being that far away from him. If there was an emergency or if he just needed his mom…being two and a half or three hours away…especially as irresponsible as Jon acts…no way. Just when I think these two might be able to move through this with some dignity they do something really stupid. What idiots!

@Jess: I have been saying this for MONTHS but the public just wants more and more of this family.

@sasha: I’m in the same position as you but part of the reason I divorced was because my ex told me he wouldn’t be able to watch the kids in the evenings while I studied or went to school. It was just too overwhelming for him to watch them all evening and he would lose his patience with them. So I did the responsible thing and moved by family that were capable of helping me and watching them without issues. Sometimes the person you have children with is not capable of following through on parenting responsibilities. In those cases it’s better to live where you can have support for you and your children. Of course I’m not rich nor do I have the advantages either of them do. I agree it’s best to keep close to the other parent if that is an option.

@outburst: We’re all going to fall short at times, realizing that is what makes you a good parent. I have an eight year old son and raising him has been the most fulfilling and one of the hardest things I’ve ever done. The one thing that Jon and Kate seem to be missing is the fact that when that new life or lives you created comes into this word its no longer about you and your needs. They created 8 human beings and they say they are their main priority…Well they need to start proveing it. I have several childless girlfriends that would love to be moms to those prescious children and not use them to make $ but just love them very much.

Damit I live in Rockville

Jon and Kate have said the house is for the kids it was bought for the children. So the kids know that mom and dad are having problems. Moms there when dad isn’t and vice versa. I think that would be harder on them knowing mom and dad are so far away and we’re in this big house with only mommy or daddy. You know what I think? I think Jon and Kate just did it out of their own convenience so they could leave the kids there and have their own condo with no children around. Cara and Mady are already in counseling and the crew for TLC says the younger children are acting out also. Probably because mom and dad are idiots.

@outburst: Its so wonderful that you have family to help you. I have a hard time trying to understand why your ex did not feel like he should watch the kids for you…Jeeezz…your trying to get an education and make a better life for yourself and your family. Just stay in school, keep the faith and complete your education and you will find someone really special to share life with. I went through a nasty divorce in my 20′s. I went to college and I now have an education no one can ever take from me. You keep up the good work..and be proud of yourself.

linda in nm @ 07/29/2009 at 3:21 am

If Jon calls his NYC his pad, he will have to pay the highest income taxes in the nation. I wonder if the new condo complexes that they are both in will be happy with all the paparazzi that they will attract.

I hope the rags are going to be stationed to watch for Steve.

They are now supporting FIVE residences. Their original house is not selling. Could it be all the bad karma the place exudes? They have the mansion and then each has an apartment and then there is the condo in Utah that Jon bought to ski.

@sasha: Thank you for the words of encouragement. My ex has always leaned on me with both elbows in my back so to speak. He’s just very lazy and impatient and can’t do any “heavy lifting” of childcare for very long. Mostly it’s the impatients that bothers me. Not only was he up front about not being able to do it, but I know I would be setting myself up to drop out and fail if I even attempted it. And that is not who I am. He’s always said I wasn’t allowed to attain a higher degree than he has before he can. There are many issues with him. Suffice it to say he hasn’t encouraged or helped me better myself in life. He’s a taker and he’s kept me down and tried to change who I am as a person. My family has much better character and is a much better influence on my children than he is. My hope is that they will grow up better with me as a single mom and a wide variety of family and friends supporting and influencing them throughout growing up than they would have had a stayed in an unhealthy marriage. I do plan to stay in school for my bachelors at the very least and hopefully some day much more. I’m extremely excited to be back in school and better myself for my children and I. I wish my ex was different, but if he was, I probably wouldn’t be divorcing him. I don’t know if I will ever find anyone else to partner with or love. But I do know I am happier now alone than I was married. And I am happy with my kids and content with life. Maybe one day I’ll have more but I’m happy right now.

ARE YOU KIDDING?? They own a house that is for sale not far from them. WHY wouldn’t they just take it off the market and share that when it’s their time to leave instead of getting all these apartments??? Nobdy wants to buy that pissed filled, puked up house anyways!

liverwurst @ 07/29/2009 at 7:17 am

JJ what’s wrong with you? You used to be kind and fair. To insinuate the affair with Steve Neild is an out right lie. You seem to have little patience for those that commit adultry and yet you’re a huge Angie fan and she has done so many, many times. What gives, sweetie?

Gary ,hehehe, what a joke. My name is Steve and let’s just say I was a frienddddd of this couple and I can tell you that Kate is a little Hitler . She is a total control freak. Her staff is constantly changing because all that it takes is one bad day for her and your out of there,fired. She sits on her cell all day and barks orders and spends the rest of the day sneakily seeing if every task is carried out to her satisfaction,whatever that is on a daily basis, nobody knows! When it isn’t she flies off the handle and even her children run and hide ,frightened. When Jon was present he had a calming effect on all of those around him. I do believe he will be back when this hectic period is up to be with his children who love him so.

I pray for her demise @ 07/29/2009 at 7:46 am

Kate is a lying home wrecker. It is not enough that this ignorant piece of garbage had to sell out and destroy her own family. She is on a mission to destroy Steve’s and any other man stupid enough to have anything to do with her. Her pics make me want to wretch.
—–
Join with me now in prayer:
Dear Holy Father of creation, we pray that Kate is struck down with a debilitating disease causing her to be a vegetable and be forced to rely on all those that she steamrolled with her out of control ego over the years, and may these caretakers knock her around & take no pity on her, making her life a living hell for many years until she slowly and agonizingly passes. Let us pray. Amen. Praise be.

now just what is the difference between Jon an Kate?
Kate is a way,way better liar and much more deceptive than Jon.

Rockville is really pretty, its very developed and is just 20 min from DC and has a lot of charm AND sophistication. Its about an hour and a half from Wernersville. Shes ruined one of my favorite places now though:(

I juss luv Kate .She is a wunnerful mom.

what?! i thought the house was meant for the children and now she’s moving out? i pity these young children, having to face so much at these age, they moved once and now, again? i really hope the best for them all. love (;

jeff Muisal @ 07/29/2009 at 11:08 am

@Lady: How about Steve Nield the”bodyguard”? She’s one block from his office.. How convient. I guess her ‘love’ fr him never has subsided; and THAT is what started this entire mess.

jeff Muisal @ 07/29/2009 at 11:24 am

If ALL of you don’t want to beliveve there’s nothing between Kate and Steve Nield; give it some time and she’ll step out publically with this somehow. Why else would she move to Rockville,MD,just one block from Steves office? SHE wants STEVE back, and I’ll bet on it. Whose stronger, Kate or Nina Neild?

wow! the kids are living in a million $ house while each parent lives in their own respective million $ apartment. typical shared custody:} a far cry from when jon and kate originally hit the air. what money does to people! i would rather be poor and happy…

@IWHYAWLI: WOW! YOU ARE DELUSIONAL!

I wonder how steve’s son and wife are handling this?

team kate @ 07/29/2009 at 3:08 pm

Isn’t Maryland closer to PA then NY? (I’m not American) Either way it’s bizarre. What do other divorce couples do? She can still live there while he takes care of them. I don’t understand moving to different states and getting apartments. These people are so wierd. I think it’s great not moving the children around but why another state?

team kate @ 07/29/2009 at 3:10 pm

@Baby Mama: Um I’m sure Jon AGREED and jizzed in a cup or whatever to make them. She didn’t knock herself up or steal his sperm. Your kind is the reason people need bodyguards you nutcase.

Kate did not want to move out of the house. If you noticed she was staying in the house and jon was staying in another area – but jon has a lot of contempt for kate – a lot of men get that way after their wives give birth or even while their wives are pregnant. They are not manly enough – they see their wives as their enemies and no longer as a sex symbol and they develop contempt for them. Jon would have done that to anyone else that was his wife. He does not know how to rise up to the occassion and take control of his life and his responsibilities. I actually feel sorry for him. I wish he would hang out with people who would guide him in the right direction. My fear is that when he come to grips with reality – it would be too late. He started the rumor about kate – he told the media that kate was having an affair when indeed she was not. That was his way of dealing with what he was doing with Deanna. It is good that kate has moved out of the area so that she does not have to see the paps etc. and she can focus on what she has to continue to do for her kids and work on the other things she is working on. The condo she has is large enough for the kids to visit – if they want to – when she has to move out so that jon can move in with the kids. I hope the kids would have that alternative. Many of you were saying that kate is not playing with the boys and that she is always in the front yard so the paps can film her. Well, now she is gone and jon is here and the paps are filming him. Is he sitting out in the front yard so the paps can see him? – I am sure no, I am sure the paps are waiting there for any opportunity for when anyone at all is in the front yard. Also, since jon came home I have not seen him with any of the boys. I have only seen him with four of the girls in all of the pictures. So, people, think before you speak/write/judge.

Incidentally, kate and steve’s wife are good friends. Also kate has a very good female friend in Maryland. It is good for her to be around true friends. So there is nothing evil or trashy about her moving to Maryland. She needs to move away from areas near to where jon is. If she should live in the neighborhood and pop up somewhere where jon is – then jon and people would say she is stalking jon or that she is spying on him. She needs to be far away from him – she made a right choice – she is far away from him when he is at the kids home but yet near enough to get down to them if needed. Also, she made a wise decision to purchase a condo rather than rent. If things should turn around so that she gets to live in the children’s home and does not have to leave when jon comes by then she can always sell the condo or rent it. As far as I can see she has made a wise move.

To everyone of you who take the time to write such extensive character building comments about these two losers…I have only one thing to say…WHO CARES! There just white trash with $. Money, by the way, they made off pimping out their kids. Losers………..

@marissa: LOL! She might be too famous for Maryland, she’s obviously too chic for P>A

They’re trying to out-cool each other! What happens when 2 are sick, 1 has an accident, and the twins have school activites. My point is with eight children getting older, the supervision will have to get more widespread. 3hrs away in different directions? Who’s giving advice, and why aren’t they thinking of the KIDS, which is their famous one-liner? What if one just needs to see the other parent @ 6 o’clock @ nite? Man… do they really think this is best they can do?

@Lady: #2 Lady @ 07/28/2009 at 6:03

When did you form the opinion that Kate has class? Was it before or after the pic of her “c u next Tuesday” or all the “breasts on the verge of popping out of her dresses or shirts?

It will be interesting to see what becomes of this family in a few years when the kids reach the awkward stage and aren’t cute anymore, and no sponsors are available.

I’m an old lady who went through a couple of rocky places in my own marriage and stuck it out ,worked it out with my erring husband because it was the best for our family. The British call women who flee a marriage “Bolters” and there certainly are a lot of them now everywhere. Of course, men should be equally responsible for their children’s welfare.

My educator daughter tells me kids survive divorces and desertions better today because there are so many of them. Jon and Kate sure aren’t putting their 8 kids needs ahead of theirs!

It has just been reported that Kate did NOT purchase a condo in Maryland. She hasn’t purchase a 2nd home anywhere.

b.p. dumas @ 07/31/2009 at 12:05 am

I never actually did view the insipid “jon and kate +8 program”, it never actually interested me, but in retrospect when the crap hit the fan I did develop a sort of curiosity about the matter. These people, both of them are reckless in the first place for having 8 children, I’ve beleived for a long time that something ought to be done about fertility control in this country and all these jackass yuppie types obsessed with thier bloody “biological clocks”, nothing coersive, more along the line of paying these money loving dingleberries to get sterilized or something not really harmful along these lines. But these people, these jon and kate creeps, they’re beasts, they had 8 kids, couldn’t pay for em, dreamed up this reality TV scenario and pimped out thier offspring for blood money, more like grocery money, but its still blood money, thier marriage appearently has been a “fraud” for over a year conservatively speaking and if I were legal eagles at the cable networks I’d be suing these grade Z actors for defrauding the network, the whole show was a big and pony act and a pathetic one. They both ought to be either in jail or a mental institution or both, I beleive those rumors about kate and the bodygaurd, One day after a media report on her move to maryland, and the move is off. Yah, sure, that was just a coincidence. and pigs fly too. Pigs fly, the other appearently oversexed freak already has 2 girlfriends, give me a break. I hate them both , they’re both moral degenerates and quite possibly crooks and definitely “confidence people” out to bilk and steal .

@dabu: Obviously you care, if you are reading about them!!!

ugh. THANKS. i live in the actual area she’s moving in to.
it’s as home town suburb as it gets.
great the wicked witch of the north this way comes. . .

Is TLC footing the bill for this too?

@marissa:

being from maryland, and being only 20 minutes away from Kate…means more traffic, more bullshit, from the paparazzi and more local news reporting on this ****. Having the second worst traffic and commute in the nation,us dc-md area people can only pretend we dont mind her coming here.

Ok don’t you think that’s a little harsh considering Jon is the one who’s been caught cheating by the press not Kate! All they’ve ever showed of Kate is just her walking behind or beside her bodyguard not them hold hands like Jon or coming home at 2 a.m like Jon… I think you need to get your fact strait and I don’t even keep up with the show and seem to know more then you!