Kate Bosworth Supports Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Kate Bosworth Supports Cystic Fibrosis Foundation

Kate Bosworth shows off some major leg in a pair of teeny-tiny denim shorts as she walks to her car on Thursday (July 30) in Beverly Hills, Calif.

The 26-year-old actress recently was one of many celebrities who signed a pair of Havaianas flip-flops, which were auctioned off as part of the 2nd Annual PacSun Pipeline to a Cure gala. Money was raised for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation.

Other celebs involved with this cause included Chris Pine, Eva Longoria, Zac Efron, Selena Gomez, Dakota Fanning, Hayden Panettiere, Jack Johnson, Jewel, Alexis Bledel and the cast of 90210.

kate bosworth cystic fibrosis 01
kate bosworth cystic fibrosis 02
kate bosworth cystic fibrosis 03
kate bosworth cystic fibrosis 04
kate bosworth cystic fibrosis 05
kate bosworth cystic fibrosis 06
kate bosworth cystic fibrosis 07

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

So glad she is not super skinny anymore that way she was before. She looks good, very natural pretty and she looks healthy. Im happy for her :)

i like her look.. i miss her with orly but back then i hated them lol

I duno, I still think she looks pretty skinny!

Kate Bosworth has a unique & relaxed style! We love her over at Handbago.com! Our staff is always trying to keep up with her handbags!! Check us out @ http://www.handbago.com for all the exclusives!

blue crush came on a few days ago :)

deraj tsuj @ 07/31/2009 at 2:53 am

It’s Lois Lane everyone!

Pokerface @ 07/31/2009 at 3:06 am

She looks healty and fit in these days! Good for her!

When is her next film supposed to be released? I’m surprised she hasn’t been doing more since “21″ was a pretty big hit.

Pokerface @ 07/31/2009 at 4:11 am

Straw Dogs (2010) (pre-production) (rumored)
Lost Girls and Love Hotels (2010) (pre-production) …. Margaret
The Warrior’s Way (2009) (completed) …. Lynne

Paps still take her picture?
What the hell is she wearing?

One of the worse Miranda Kerr haters is a Kate fan what a surprise .
You people are delusional sorry to wake you up from your dreams honey but those movies will have the same fate as Girl in The Park lololol.
Lost Girls and Love Hotels is not being done in the near future and we don’t know if she will even star in it she just bought the rights to it .
Get a douse of REALITY pokerface .

i dont think 21 classifies as a big hit at all lol
i think her only hit movie is Superman. seriously.
wow, she’s 26 already.

she has really ugly legs.

@@10:

You’re delirious…So, when exactly have I said I hate Miranda and love Kate?? My God….I just anwered a question and posted what everyone can find going on Imdb…You seriously should relax honey and stop seeing haters everywhere!

I am starting to feel really bothered by you really your posting history shows you don’t like neither Orlando or Miranda and you post only to either defend the Delphi loons or to jump on people who like Miranda and praise her and today you drooped the mask that you like Kate Bosworth .

I gave you the benefit of the doubt when you said you are not a Delphi poster but it is starting to get hard believing that .

You are the one who gave a list of z-list movies that this z-list “actress” did that will never see the light of day and I corrected you .

ONE OF THE MOVIES YOU LISTED IT’S NOT EVEN BEING MADE IN THE NEAR FUTURE OR IT’S CONFIRMED SHE WILL STAR IN IT DESPERATE MUCH?

So who is the deluded one ? lolololololololol

If you don’t like, don’t come here, don’t read and don’t answer, that’s simple!

Lololololol
That goes both ways why the hell would you be on Miranda’s threads if you don’t like her?

Poor Pokerface is ashamed to admit she/he is a Delphi poster I don’t blame you but your posts/actions dropped your mask I would have a little bit of respect for you if you would live up to what your believes are not act innocent .

Pokerface @ 07/31/2009 at 1:42 pm

I really don’t get why you go on and on making non sense observations! You’re condemning me just because I answered to another’s question…It just makes no sense…
I’ll repeat to you again and I hope it’s the last time..I’m not from Delphi, I don’t even know who the hell those ‘Delphi’ are, just stop annoying people who have different opinions from yours, we live in a democratic world, where anyone in entitled to their opinion witout bein haters or fans…Just grow and get a life!

Pokerface @ 07/31/2009 at 1:42 pm

@Pokerface
Shippers don`t have NOTHING to do than lick MK`s a.. Here is a KB`s tread but they all around like gremlins to defend MK. Ridiculous!

HUH?
You go on Miranda threads to bash her of course people who like her will defend her against the nonsense that you people put out there DUH.

But what is crazy is that you have created what THREE SITES TO TALK TRASH about the girl but you still feel the need to came here to talk about someone you despite so much and pick fight with her fans YOU ARE OBSESSES WITH MIRANDA KERR .

And I was trying to keep it about Kate Bosworth and her non existed career but I notice people who bash Miranda on her threads acting like this z-list’s biggest fans and I have to point that out and I have to wonder if she would get all this love for you losers if she was still with Orlando some times I wish they would go back together again because it would be so much fun to see you loons change your tune about Kate .

HUH?

But what is crazy is that you have created what THREE SITES TO TALK TRASH about the girl but you still feel the need to came here to talk about someone you despite so much and pick fights with her fans YOU ARE OBSESSES WITH MIRANDA KERR .

And I was trying to keep it about Kate Bosworth and her nonexistent career but I notice people who bash Miranda on her threads acting like this z-list’s biggest fans and I have to point that out and I have to wonder if she would get all this love from you losers if she was still with Orlando some times I wish they would go back together again because it would be so much fun to see you loons change your tune about Kate .

FYI-Orlando-loves-delphi @ 08/01/2009 at 9:19 pm

Ok, LOLOLOLOL, it’s time to get back on your medication and stop trying to bully posters who disagree with you. Geez, woman, just shut it and go back to your little Miranda world and chill. now. shoo.

There, that’s taken care of, back to biz. Katie’s looking really fit here. She’s been active in several charities. Good for her. Hope the signed flip flops help CFF raises lots of money.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All