Stephen Moyer & Robert Pattinson Cover EW

Stephen Moyer & Robert Pattinson Cover EW

True Blood‘s Stephen Moyer and Twilight‘s Robert Pattinson take the latest cover of Entertainment Weekly, which ranks the 20 greatest vampires in its latest issue. Check it out now:

1. Lestat, Interview With the Vampire
15. Miriam Blaylock and Sarah Roberts, 1983’s The Hunger
16. Blade, the Blade trilogy
17. Eli, 2008’s Let the Right One In
18. Countess Bathory, 1971’s Daughters of Darkness
19. Selene, the Underworld trilogy
20. Caleb and Mae, 1987’s Near Dark

DO YOU AGREE with EW‘s list of bloodsuckers???

You can check out a gallery of the 27 hottest TV/movie vampires at EW.com.

Bigger cover pic inside…

stephen moyer robert pattinson entertainment weekly 01

Getty
  • Former NFL kicker Rob Bironas passed away at 36 - US Weekly
  • Amber Heard's nude photos hit the web - TMZ
  • Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All

And where is Salma Hayek as Satanico Pandemonium in From Dusk Till Dawn? Because THAT is the sexiest vampire ever!

@Az: I liked the earlier books in the series but they are sooooo racy ;)

@WizardBoy: I will check it out. I love scifi and paranormals….especially the really good ones.

uhh…what the hell is up with Stephen’s hair ? Looks like he’s sporting a bad 80′s p0rn wig.

Lestat is and always should be #1. And I’m sorry but Edward Cullen shouldn’t be on this list, he’s more for the 12 year old girls and teeny bopper’s bedroom walls. Aslo, it’s annoying that the only reason Edward is on the cover is just so the magazine gets more sales. Yawn.

This list is utterly bogus without Willem Dafoe from “Shadow of the Vampire”.

lestat de lioncourt @ 07/31/2009 at 11:23 pm

Edward Cullen kiss my ass.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 07/31/2009 at 11:54 pm

edward cullen isn’t a vampire, he’s a sparkling hōmo bish boy. tom cruise is #1, so suck it and die slow biiishes. hahahahaha..

well this list failed. come on EW either just put edward on the cover and sell a sh*t load of mags to angst ridden pre-teens and teens or make a real list and pay homage to the great actors who portrayed the vampires who honestly fascinated us.

SERIOUSLY?! BILLY WIRTH FROM “LOST BOYS” IS STILL THE HOTTEST, MOST UNFORGETTABLE VAMPIRE! HE’S THE ONE YOU WATCH LURKING BEHIND KIEFER SUTHERLAND!!

A TRUE vampire list would have included William Marshall’s Blacula!

It has hits and misses like all lists. I hate that Louis is not in the it. Stephen Moyer shouldn’t be on the cover of anything. Alexander’s Eric is the pretty one and the better vamp on that show

Damn, where’s Claudia? And Louis? And did I really read that “because of this character [edward] that we have now become so obsessed with the whole vampire theme”???? OH PLEASE! WE? Because of him -YOU- become obsessed with SPARKLING ridiculous beings, NOT VAMPIRES. Quite diferent. It seems that most people here are vampire’s fans for a long time before that. And yes, I’ve read twilight. It doesn’t deserve all the yelling. I mean, it’s cute, and that’s all about it. Not well written. Not any complex character at all. Just… Regular romance. The vampire thing looks like a… Stupid joke that got people patheticly freaking out around. (I’m sorry for my possible grammar mistakes, my english… suckz. :) )

mmm… Kyle Schmid aka vampire Henry Fitzroy is not on the list!!
is not fair, i love him and Blood Ties :(

kissess

Maku!

@BUNNY:

and so little Brad.
Yeah, Cruise ruined Lestat for me. And the twinkly vampires are the greatest ever? Come on. Vampires are supposed to be sexy, sexy men or women.

I’m pleased with Lestat being number one. To echo some of your comments, this so called “vampire” Edward Cullen should not be in the list. If at all, he should be dead last. I’m pleased with the spot Eric Northman is at. However I would have loved to see Laurell K. Hamilton’s Jean-Claude to be higher in the list and they should have included Asher, of the same Anita Blake series!!!

cowlicker @ 08/01/2009 at 3:49 am

Switch Blade and Sparkles around and I’ll be fine with it.

Where the bloody ‘ell is Alex O’Loughlin? He’s sexier than any of them as Mick St. John in Moonlight. Come on!

Joanna Gilby @ 08/01/2009 at 5:22 am

Er, where’s Deacon Frost from Blade? He was a sexy vampire, well fancy him. I don’t understand why Robert Pattinson is so high up, yeah he was alright in Twilight but I’m not a keen fan of the man himself. Stephen Moyer is better looking and should be a little higher up though my sister wouldn’t mind having both of them on the list. Also where the hell is Gerard Butler’s verison of Dracula? Gosh, they really missed some really good ones. Where are all the Buffy vampires, did they die out or something?

remove edward cullen, since vampires HAVE FANGS, which the twilight “vampires” do not.

dude, friggin BloodRayne is a better vampire than Cullen…and that movie sucked (haha…) worse than Twilight…and that’s only because Uwe Boll directed BloodRayne.

AND SPEAKING OF THE SUCK JOKE, WHERE IS JESSICA HAMBLY?!

adriannelibra @ 08/01/2009 at 7:00 am

Lestat rules

Still alert @ 08/01/2009 at 8:35 am

@kate: Quentin Collins was never a vampire on Dark Shadows. He was a werewolf (and for a little while, a zombie) but never a vampire. Barnabas Collins was the vampire.

angelicfruitcake @ 08/01/2009 at 9:04 am

@dee: it’s not about the movie, it’s about the book.

Seriously, if this list is based on “all time” popularity then Edward Cullen where he is on the list coz the character’sfame has skyrocketed(the wonders of teen-marketing). I am not a twi-hard but I do love the books. Edward Cullen is as egotistical as Lestat, I think, except he is more concerned with “not being a monster” like Louis (Interview with a Vamp). SM should finish his book.

How could you not even put Angel or Spike from Buffy..before this twilight craze Buffy was the true vampire show. what a shame EW I always Follow you and your reviews and opinions this is so disappointing and mainstream. You forgot one of the best shows.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 » Show All