Mark Wahlberg: Wedding This Weekend!

Mark Wahlberg: Wedding This Weekend!

Mark Wahlberg and his longtime love, model Rhea Durham, will wed TOMORROW (August 1) at the Good Shephard Catholic Church in Beverly Hills.

“It’s going to be a small and intimate event, with just close family, including their kids,” an insider tells In Touch, referring to Ella, 5, Michael, 3, and Brendan, 10 months.

The friend adds that Neil Lane designed the beauty’s jewelry for the big day. “It’s like we’re married anyway, but I finally feel like we’re ready to take the step and we’ll have success,” Mark said earlier this year.

Congrats to the happy couple!

• James Van Der Beek gushes about his Dawson's Creek co-star Michelle Williams- US Weekly
  • Instagram crashed because of Coachella?- TMZ
  • Why is Stephen Colbert the perfect replacement for David Letterman?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Laura Marano is guest-starring on Liv and Maddie- Just Jared Jr
  • Seth Rogen is hosting Saturday Night Live tonight- Entertainment Weekly
  • Kate Upton left a large mark on The Other Woman co-star Nikolaj Coster-Waldau- Huffington Post
  • Tina Fey and Amy Poehler are making a movie together- Lainey Gossip
  • Merethe Hopland shows off her amazing body in a bikini- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
ck_always @ 07/31/2009 at 4:04 pm

Good for them! Great couple.

That’s wonderful news! Congratulations to Mark and Rhea.

Best of luck to Mark – one of the most talented actors of Hollywood!

CONGRATS to them!!!

Is she a head taller that Marky Mark?

I’m thrilled for them!

It’s about time he married this woman!!! Great News!!!

claymation @ 07/31/2009 at 4:36 pm

LOL, she’s taller than shorty! Anyway, I can’t stand him, he’s a punk!

White castle @ 07/31/2009 at 4:38 pm

Finally marrying his baby mama, huh? Now the kids will be legitimate, I guess.
Yeah, he is a punk. Punky punk!

I’m happy for them! And kudos to them for not rushing into it. Congratulations to them both! :)

theyre both ugly.

OMG!!! cant belive it. Mark was my first love. LOL but congrats to him. hes not gettin any younger…hes has better lookin woman but love is love. best of luck.

markwahlbergfan1 @ 07/31/2009 at 5:03 pm

Hearts are breaking everywhere. Exspecially mine. :*(
Even though they are pretty much married anyway making it official just burst my bubble.
But I’m happy for them cause I know I never had a chance with him.
(We only have a 21 and 1/2 year difference in age.)
Best of luck to you both.
I LOVE Mark Wahlberg!!!

Finally! It’s about time.

I always loved Mark!! I’m happy and jealous, but mostly happy! lol

Jessica de Goes @ 07/31/2009 at 5:15 pm

I’m happy for them! I love Mark!

He’s a serious catholic but he doesn’t seem to understand the pre-marital relations part. Good for him though. Maybe it was a money issue.

Congrats!
UGh, i am so jealous but so happy.
They’re so beautiful together >:) DAYUM!

It’s about time. Wishing them all the very best.

If this is true then the family is being real tight lipped because his sister hasn’t even told us.

Mark's fug @ 07/31/2009 at 6:29 pm

#10, right, good on not rushing into it…after, what, 4 kids? Naw, that ain’t rushing, dimwit.

Good for them, I already thought he was married.

Its about time congrats to them both. Love his movies that he be in.

Could have happen to a better person. congrats to both of them.

I have never understood the fuss about Mark Wahlberg’s appearance. He is average looking at best.. His forehead looks huge in this photo. I do like his acting though.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All