Mark Wahlberg: Wedding This Weekend!

Mark Wahlberg: Wedding This Weekend!

Mark Wahlberg and his longtime love, model Rhea Durham, will wed TOMORROW (August 1) at the Good Shephard Catholic Church in Beverly Hills.

“It’s going to be a small and intimate event, with just close family, including their kids,” an insider tells In Touch, referring to Ella, 5, Michael, 3, and Brendan, 10 months.

The friend adds that Neil Lane designed the beauty’s jewelry for the big day. “It’s like we’re married anyway, but I finally feel like we’re ready to take the step and we’ll have success,” Mark said earlier this year.

Congrats to the happy couple!

Photos: Adriana M. Barraza/WENN
Posted to: Mark Wahlberg, Rhea Durham

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

ck_always @ 07/31/2009 at 4:04 pm

Good for them! Great couple.

That’s wonderful news! Congratulations to Mark and Rhea.

Best of luck to Mark – one of the most talented actors of Hollywood!

CONGRATS to them!!!

Is she a head taller that Marky Mark?

I’m thrilled for them!

It’s about time he married this woman!!! Great News!!!

claymation @ 07/31/2009 at 4:36 pm

LOL, she’s taller than shorty! Anyway, I can’t stand him, he’s a punk!

White castle @ 07/31/2009 at 4:38 pm

Finally marrying his baby mama, huh? Now the kids will be legitimate, I guess.
Yeah, he is a punk. Punky punk!

I’m happy for them! And kudos to them for not rushing into it. Congratulations to them both! :)

theyre both ugly.

OMG!!! cant belive it. Mark was my first love. LOL but congrats to him. hes not gettin any younger…hes has better lookin woman but love is love. best of luck.

markwahlbergfan1 @ 07/31/2009 at 5:03 pm

Hearts are breaking everywhere. Exspecially mine. :*(
Even though they are pretty much married anyway making it official just burst my bubble.
But I’m happy for them cause I know I never had a chance with him.
(We only have a 21 and 1/2 year difference in age.)
Best of luck to you both.
I LOVE Mark Wahlberg!!!

Finally! It’s about time.

I always loved Mark!! I’m happy and jealous, but mostly happy! lol

Jessica de Goes @ 07/31/2009 at 5:15 pm

I’m happy for them! I love Mark!

He’s a serious catholic but he doesn’t seem to understand the pre-marital relations part. Good for him though. Maybe it was a money issue.

Congrats!
UGh, i am so jealous but so happy.
They’re so beautiful together >:) DAYUM!

It’s about time. Wishing them all the very best.

If this is true then the family is being real tight lipped because his sister hasn’t even told us.

Mark's fug @ 07/31/2009 at 6:29 pm

#10, right, good on not rushing into it…after, what, 4 kids? Naw, that ain’t rushing, dimwit.

Good for them, I already thought he was married.

Its about time congrats to them both. Love his movies that he be in.

Could have happen to a better person. congrats to both of them.

I have never understood the fuss about Mark Wahlberg’s appearance. He is average looking at best.. His forehead looks huge in this photo. I do like his acting though.

moody woody @ 07/31/2009 at 7:59 pm

He finally found a woman who is accepting of the fact that he swings for both teams! You go grrlfriend!

Congratulations to them! they are a beautiful couple.

congrats to mark & rhea they are a beautiful couple with 3 beautiful kids

Good for them! It’s about time!….. By the way….I wonder if Adam Samberg from SNL is invited. tee hee.

Great! Good for them!…….. I wonder if Adam Samberg from SNL will be invited?? tee heee

sorry for the double posting… I thought my comment didnt take? lol

I have always thought her hair was really pretty. She doesn’t over highlight it and she waits til it grows out before redoing it so her hair is really healthy looking. She’s very pretty.

OMG she is beautiful! Good luck.

how considerate of you to post the location info so that their day can be ruined

She’s a Julia Roberts look-alike…which is a good thing!!! Plus, their kids are beautiful.

Congrats Marky!!!

Congratulation Mark and Rhea. My marriage has lasted 34 years this years and I wish you both all the happiness in the world through the good and the bad

Realme2008 @ 08/01/2009 at 2:24 pm

What’s the big deal about the height difference? I mean, seriously! Christiana Ricci is only 5’0″ and dated someone who was 17 or 18 inches taller than her, and people labeled that as “cute”. I see very very short women dating super tall men all the time, and nobody seems to care about that. If a women is just a couple inches taller than a man in heels though people just freak out? How stupid is are society? Mark doesn’t seem to mind the taller women, because he’s dated several before. If he doesn’t care, why should other people? I think they look amazing together!

after 3 kids i would hope they were ready for the next step and i’m sure she’s wearing white.

Mark Wahlberg’s performance in “Boogie Nights” is one of the best ever filmed. No Oscar. What!!!