Megan Fox Rejects Seth Rogen

Megan Fox Rejects Seth Rogen

Last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live!, Seth Rogen relives his first appearance on JKL in 2007 when Megan Fox was also a guest (it was her very first talk show).

Seth, 27, recounts the painful memory where he tried to offer a friendly kiss to Megan as she entered the studio and she blatantly rejected him. Wah wah…

Check out the clip of Seth reliving the embarrassment all over again!

Seth‘s latest comedy, Funny People, is in theaters NOW!

Megan Fox Rejects Seth Rogen
Photos: Richard Cartwright/ABC
Posted to: Megan Fox, Seth Rogen

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

he’s a funny dude

Doesn’t surprise me from her. She’s such a ho who’s way too full of herself.

Bad Kitty @ 07/31/2009 at 1:09 pm

LOL!!! That was really funny! Awwww, he’s cute, poor guy.

wah wah she’s such a brat.

hahahahahaha! she should of kissed him. Seth is hot.

LOL…too funny. It doesn’t seem to me that she was being a B about it, more like it was an awkward moment, people are nervous, not sure what to do – how to greet, etc.

Pretty funny.

That happened in Knocked Up when he tried to kiss her on the cheek after breakfast… too funny!

Megan Fox is ANNOYING! @ 07/31/2009 at 1:19 pm

That’s just WRONG!!

♥Tiff♥ @ 07/31/2009 at 1:24 pm

@Tiffany:

Hey..you have my name..

Double Dragon @ 07/31/2009 at 1:30 pm

Ohhh I would kiss Seth :)

that was really funny. my stomach hurts from laughing…

parisgirl @ 07/31/2009 at 1:34 pm

Lmaoo poor Seth!
I’m pretty sure she was nervous though, she probably didn’t mean to diss him like that… at least, I hope so lol

dddjjj333 @ 07/31/2009 at 1:40 pm

HAHA that was so funny… he looked down so dejected after wards. But I honestly don’t think she meant to reject him, she just looked nervous. Hahahaha too funny.

Yuck! I wouldn’t want him kissing me either.

Lol she wasn’t being a *****. It was just an awkward moment. And it was her first interview so I’m sure she was nervous

Will Rogen ever grow up or did all the drugs he take make him an insecure, angry man? So glad Entourage laid into him a couple weeks back. Cry me a river.

He is so cute and funny!

i agree #16!!! Seth Rogen likes to complain about people and cant let it go. First with Katherine Heigl, who is still talking crap about. LET IT GO. Then with Entourage and now with Megan Fox!!! Stop trying to be the guy who wants everyone to feel sorry for. People wont forget your comments on Date Rape you made for the movie Observe and Report! He’s a typical guy trying to bring women down just like all of his and Judd Apatows movies.

reading all these comments, Seth seems to know how to persuade people otherwise. People here are now hating Megan Fox lmao. He likes to run his mouth about things and he comes out the good guy. Im glad Entourage cast and crew ripped him a new one.

Double Dragon @ 07/31/2009 at 2:05 pm

@hello1: Ohhh I didn’t hear about all that….ewwww……I don’t like complainers :(

Seth Rogen is adorable in a nerdy way. He’s like the “every man”. I think Megan Fox thinks she is all that. I think she really ruined her body with those tattoos. What the heck will all that crap look when she’s 40? Gross! What goes around….comes around tho. Megan Fox will be seeking Seth Rogen out for a kiss when her flame starts to burn out.

she is a bit**

what an idiot. he is a comic who like many like him to drag famous beautiful women down with him.

It doesn’t look like she did that on purpose. It kind of looks like she mouths “thank you” to him, I’m sure for staying out there like she had asked him to. To me, if you saw that clip and didn’t hear his story, you would have no idea that she “dissed” him. I don’t think it looks like it was on purpose. But whatever…I love them both!

omg, so funny. i was laughing so hard lol

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All