Jennifer Aniston is Perky Pretty

Jennifer Aniston is Perky Pretty

A perky-looking Jennifer Aniston steps out in a pair of straw wedges as she arrives to the set of her new movie The Bounty in New York City on Thursday (July 30).

It’s been recently revealed that the 40-year-old actress allows herself a nightly cigarette before heading off to bed. She does this while taking in the skyline of her favorite city on Earth — The Big Apple.

15+ pictures inside of perky Jennifer Aniston

jennifer aniston perky 15

Credit: Anderson/Vila; Photos: Bauergriffinonline, Fame Pictures
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 718 » Show All

looking good
love her clothes!

Nipples for movie star ambition. There is nothing spontaneous or genuine about this woman.

just for show @ 08/01/2009 at 6:29 am @jaxon: You’re are so stupid.

Hey JUST FOR SHOW? Might I instruct you in the english language?
You’re is a contraction for you are. So YOUR sentence said you are are so stupid. Who’s stupid now c*nt?

She really needs to do something about her hair. And maybe wear thicker shirts so we don’t have to see her nips.

Other than that, I can’t hate on her, unlike a lot of people on this board.

she looks cute but needs a better bra

She looks great – but could use a thicker bra. :)

I’m having so much fun here. The “haters” now are obsessive with her nipples. My God, it’s really funny, sorry. You can’t stand the fact she is beautiful and in such a good shape – but she is! As Raichill said and I agree, she looks to be using bra, yes, but these thin lycra or cotton ones. If you enlarge the pictures, you can see better. But, come on: with her perfect body, she can use (or not) whatever she wants to. Now, I have to add: It’s so shallow discuss about her nipples. Can you believe it? But it’s so funny to read these silly comments, so I can’t avoid to think it’s so funny too.

***

Besides the nipples, Norman looks so good too. Cutie as always. I have to confess: I absolutely love animals, I’m a vegetarian, I support some institutions that help them, and I think it’s great to see the way that Jen is so affective with her dogs, and with all dogs in general (she had been seen saving a dog next to her house some time ago, for example). I know she likes a good steak and that is one of the little few things I don’t like about Jen, but the most of my friends and family eat meat too, so I learned to live with this and respect other opinions, different of mine. So, it’s ok. :)

***

She is working so hard, but she looks so rested and beautiful in these pics. With a peaceful smile in her cute face. She looks youth, healthy and calm. I’m really glad to see she looking better (not only physically) every day. She is great!

***

Wear thicker shirts, get a better bra……Everyone keeps making suggestions on how she can solve the nipple problem. Like she wants it solved. She obviously wants her nipples to show. She has a scarf in her hands right now. She could throw that around her neck and hide the nips but then how would she get attention?

Hey guys, a new pic of Gerry on the sets, while he takes a break, according to People Mag:

Here’s an interesting read, don’t miss it!! – http://bit.ly/n6HuE

Another celeb blog published about it:

***

“Hmm, I guess she wasn’t doing that much telling, but Jennifer Aniston definitely showed off her best feature(s) on the set of The Bounty the other day!

So the question is…which is Jen’s better half…the top or the bottom? We just can’t decide!”

***

Neither can I!

There’s the ratzi’s. I should smile. I should pretend i’m happy. I should let them capture my t!ts so they’ll stop accusing me that i had a boob job to make me look less manly. I was bloated on my last photo op and was so fug because i had no make up. I got someone to style me up now and put my make up on so let’s get it on ratzi’s. Take photos of me like there’s no tomorrow. I’m loving every second of it.

jenny Shimizu @ 08/01/2009 at 10:22 am

It’s a shame she doesn’t have children because she could be passing along some really great genes…girl looks fantastic. Love the hair!!

Is it cold?!

NotimpressedbyAJ @ 08/01/2009 at 10:24 am

Killer legs! Are you sure this woman is 40?

breathinliveout @ 08/01/2009 at 10:25 am

This is what God intended for a woman’s body to look like. Curved in all the right places. No coat rack body here like some other woman we know.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 08/01/2009 at 10:40 am

“jennifer aniston is perky pretty”?! really?!? c’mon.. these horrible headlines have to stop. seriously! hahahahahaha.. ‘jennifer aniston is pretty perky’ would of been a million times better. is it to heterosexual for you to mention her nips? lmbao

@jenny Shimizu:

Get a grip.. pass down genes..

When are her fans going to wake up. She will never give birth. NEVER> She does not want kids. NO not a crime.. but she is such a liar. A big liar.. If she was still with Brad or any man he would still be waiting. She has been working NON Stop for since she stopped Friends. When was she going to have kids..

Bit*h is liar.. and all this crap about she is moving in that direction. She was with a man who wanted kids. She should have already been there.. She makes me sick with all the lies.

Just feeding her fan base the crap they want to hear. And they are still buying it.

she is too old to be going bra-less

Jennifer has the best body in Hollywood for any actress over 30 years old. She has a smokin’ body. She puts alot of 20 somethings to shame as well. Awesome body.

BRA OR NO BRA... @ 08/01/2009 at 10:54 am

I wouldn’t judge the weather from Jennifer’s nipples, because they are always hard….that was the joke on the set of Friends. Good one!

Maybe she has a guy in her trailer.. I mean she does have bedhead..

And take a close look at pictures… 1,4,7, 9…. Take a good look.. Girl is looking rough around the eyes.. She always drags her hair in her face to hid the age lines and bad skin.. plus her hands look like a 60 year old’s hand.. no amount of botox or fillers will cover that.. and the neck.. can’t hid the age in the neck and hands..

She has a great figure.. no doubt.. but so do almost every other woman in Hollywood. So if that is all she brings to the table.. Honey you better have something else.. a good shape is a necessity to being an actress. So all the talk about her body is not anything of importance.

I note again that her fans never talk about her acting talent.. NEVER.
just her hair and body… never about talent..

So I guess even they know she has nothing else to bring to the table.. I wish she would just GO AWAY.. GO AWAY JUST LIKE THE OTHER FRIENDS… WHO WERE WAY MORE TALENTED THEN SHE WAS ANYWAY…. YEAH LIFE SOMETIMES WORKS OUT WRONG..

She looks like a copy of Goldie Hawn.. and not in a good way.. Goldie was that cute woman too., Now she is still trying to be that in her 50′s or 60′s…. So that looks like Jen’s future.. trying to hold on to the 20′s when you are 40.

Excuse me? @ 08/01/2009 at 11:11 am

“Sally @ 08/01/2009 at 9:57 am I’m having so much fun here. The “haters” now are obsessive with her nipples. My God, it’s really funny, sorry. You can’t stand the fact she is beautiful and in such a good shape – but she is! ”
***

Name one female star over 40 who ISN’T in great shape. Halle Berry, Nicole Kidman, even Demi who is almost 50 has a better body than Maniston. So why would anyone be jealous of the HAG for that. Why not be jealous of someone who has a body AND is beautiful, like Halle. (Only the severely sight impaired think old Granite Chin Maniston is beautiful. That nose alone takes up two zip codes.)

You NEVER see hundreds of people writing mean things about a REAL beauty like Halle. Why not? Because she is not a LYING, MANIPULATIVE, CHEAP BIT@H like Maniston, that’s why.

She will never be anything except a pathetic joke who has been PUBLICLY HUMILATED by every single man she has ever been involved with. So PATHETIC she now has to resort to FAKE NIPPLES in her bra to garner attention. She will always be a LAUGHINGSTOCK, and nothing more. The older she gets, the more desperate her stunts are becoming.

Why do the Agaloonies hate Aniston so? Can someone get me up to speed here?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 718 » Show All