Jude Law: Samantha Burke Was Just As Shocked

Jude Law: Samantha Burke Was Just As Shocked

Jude Law interacts with fans outside London’s Wyndham Theatre on Friday (July 31) after another performance of Hamlet.

The 35-year-old British actor is expecting his fourth child with 24-year-old aspiring actress Samantha Burke. Her mom, Lea Burke, a massage therapist from Pensacola, Fl., told The London Evening Standard Newspaper: “This was no way planned. Hell no. She was in shock when she found out she was pregnant and terrified to tell him.”

Lea added, “It was tough for her – she was going back to school so she had to change plans. She’s decided to come back home – it is too expensive to stay in New York and she can be with her family… I am already a grandmother, but am of course looking forward to being one again. Every mother would prefer if her daughter had a child with a man she was married to – it would be nice if the father was around but that’s not going to happen because of his job and she knows that, she’s realistic about that.”

Lea finished, “I don’t know him but my daughter said he was very ‘nice’ – she likes him as a person and they spent time together when she was living in New York. She treats him like a normal guy and he liked hanging out with her.”

15+ pictures inside of Jude Law with fans…

jude law samantha burke shocked 01
jude law samantha burke shocked 15

Credit: Big Pictures; Photos: Fame Pictures, Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Jude Law, Samantha Burke

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

First! Love you Jude

The same story, the same **** of how she was in shock and terrified to tell him. Blah

Jared, I appreciate the pictures, but why are you repeating the same story over the over? There’s really nothing new to say right now. It’s the same as it was yesterday.
*blows kisses at Jude*

of course she was “shocked”

Thanks for the pictures Jared but I agree with Sheryl – the same story doesn’t need to get repeated IMO..

Love you Jude *blows him kisses too*

sweetannie @ 08/01/2009 at 5:14 pm

He looks wonderful and actually more beautiful i real life.

Agreed with sheryl, Jared

These pictures are of Jude comming out of the Wyndham Theatre on Friday (July 31) after another performance of Hamlet.

Why can’t you just say that. This Burke thing is getting whyyy too much press. So she is knock up with Jude;s baby. but that about it. She is not interesting at all . She could have just remain anonymous. and the result would have been the same.

Love you jude

Stay strong boo

whortensia @ 08/01/2009 at 5:22 pm

Evidently he liked more than just “hanging out” with her. Banging into her, perhaps?

LOL! I’m ready for a change of subject. : )

You can’t be shocked if you’re not using a comdom! Retards.

Yeah, I bet she was “shocked” and that’s why she got a lawyer so fast and is making sure both she and the kid are “taken care of” for life!!! She’s probably looking at a couple million cash and maybe $30-$40 thousand every month until the “shock” is 18!!! That sure beats pounding the pavement looking for a modeling/acting job. Shocked, indeed. Bless her heart!! LOL!!! This is the smartest move this “model slash actress” has made in her entire career!! Good going girlfriend!!!

super sexy girl @ 08/01/2009 at 5:54 pm

Jude, I want to have sex with you too. Aww =//

Yeah, she’ll be shocked all the way to the bank. Her family is already making me sick :-(

Why do the family member get in on it with the same old talking to the media bs? Are you honored that your hillbilly daughter has been f’d in an elevator and left to deal with it on her own? Go away. This is just another southern trailor trash story.

super sexy girl @ 08/01/2009 at 6:06 pm

ps: Not to get pregnat like this woman. Just to feel you.

Stephanie @ 08/01/2009 at 6:17 pm

Okay, first of all I’m a Pensacola Native. And I know first hand about Burkes Intentions. Her family is very well off and they don’t need for a thing. She’s loving playing this “sweet and innocent” girl who accidentally got knocked up by Jude Law. I’m not buying it sister. Ain’t nothing sweet about her out at the local bars. I know it takes two to tango, and he should’ve worn a rubber. BUT, she’s only seeing money signs and she doesn’t even need money.

wow a single man gets a single girl pregany. this never happens!!

He’s not 35, he was born in 1972.

idiot man @ 08/01/2009 at 6:20 pm

@14

Well said. And the reason Jude will not be around is because this woman was just a fling, not because he works! All fathers work, I don’t know of any that don’t and they are with thier kids and the mother of their kids IF they love them. It’s that simple.

Yes, this lady needs to shut it, her daughter is not a beauty – just you’re generic catalog model like Sienna was prior to hooking up with Jude, and was not going to have a real shot and so she decided to get knocked up and get child support, if Jude was not famous or rich she would have had an abortion.

I mean, who waits seven months to tell a guy you’re pregnant. That is such a desperate move to get his money after she could not get him to date her or marry her.

wow a single adult man gets a single adult woman pregnant: and they are keeping the baby. so strange.

------------------------------ @ 08/01/2009 at 6:23 pm

So Stephanie, do you live in a teepee with all the other Natives?
This Burke hag isn’t well off. She has no class and should be embarassed.

if she really wanted his money she would have told him as soon as the stick turn pink. And most girls get pregnant by a person thats not famous and they keep the baby. imagine that. he would be paying her hospital bills and all. What if it was an honest mistake?

@idiot man:

He lives in London where his family and three kids live. Should he abadon them for this new child?

Besides I get the feeling Ms. Burke isn’t interested in having Jude around at all – she’s in this for the money. Why else talk to the press like this. How sad for the child :-(

Stephanie @ 08/01/2009 at 6:32 pm

#22, haha! No, not in a teepee.
But, I’ve seen her around quite a few times and she went to the same school as me. They had her on the local news yesterday, and she looked so sweet and innocent, I’m like ha!!! You never look remotely close to that when your out at the bars. And she was like, “just please give me some privacy during this very stressful time.” I’m like, your not stressed. Your just happy you got knocked up by a lottery ticket. I just feel bad for the baby, she’s not gonna use any of it for her baby. If I know her, she’ll hire a nanny and be out on the town all night!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All