Orlando Bloom Keeps It M Cafe Cool

Orlando Bloom Keeps It M Cafe Cool

Before riding off on his custom Deus SR 542 motorcycle, Orlando Bloom grabs lunch with a female friend at M Cafe in West Hollywood on Saturday afternoon (August 1).

Last week, the 32-year-old British actor’s girlfriend Miranda Kerr had some topless photos of her surface on the Intenet from a swimwear shoot for Victoria’s Secret in the Caribbean.

“Obviously someone was on the beach hiding out,” she said. “You just feel cheated in a way. But what can you do about it, except realize we are all human and we’ve all got a pair (of breasts)?”

10+ pictures inside of Orlando Bloom keeping it M Cafe cool…

orlando bloom m cafe 01
orlando bloom m cafe 02
orlando bloom m cafe 03
orlando bloom m cafe 04
orlando bloom m cafe 05
orlando bloom m cafe 06
orlando bloom m cafe 07
orlando bloom m cafe 08
orlando bloom m cafe 09
orlando bloom m cafe 10

are you fcuking kidding me? shes bitching about photos that surfaced, and yet she *has* done all sorts of topless (& them showing) type photoshoots

I’m surprised so many celebs ride motorcycles..

while the cat’s away the mice will play it appears. go orlando!

I’ll probably much appreciate the nude/topless photos of Miranda if she says ‘i’m a model and sometimes it’s inevitable to have nude pics cause it’s a requirement for my job or for the sake of art’ or ‘my parents/relatives won’t like it but my bf will love it lol’ instead of complaining and trying to appear that she’s a victim of the nude shots or an innocent girl who’s not very used to undressing!

I’ve seen nude pics or paparazzis stolen nude shots of models more famous and successful than Miranda, but never heard of them complain and try to be the victim. Instead, they say that they’re models, they chose this profession, and it’s part of their jobs sometimes!

Miranda be REAL

You’re a model, a VS model precisely, your job mainly involves bras and panties. You think people will believe you when you say you’re uncomfortable being pictured naked when you yourself said you’re a nudist and had done quite a fair share of topless shots.

Who’s the blonde girl?

looks also like a model from the back

sidi under the table @ 08/02/2009 at 10:56 am

That’s Sidi, Orlando’s dog under the table. I guess he can’t ride on his humans bike.

greasy bear @ 08/02/2009 at 11:05 am

I thought Orlando will be flying to OZ with Miranda! Maybe he’ll follow her soon in Down Under

She’s not complaining, just commenting because they asked her a question. There is a difference.
And there is also a difference between posing for shots, and having your picture taken by someone hiding in the bushes. It’s like an actress doing a topless scene, then showing up in the rags because one of the stage hands had smuggled in a camera. Is that the same? No. Should the actress feel violated (cheated)? Yes.
And she NEVER said that she was “uncomfortable” with topless shots. The ONLY thing that she ever said was that she was uncomfortable at the Pirelli shoot. Being uncomfortable at a shoot (because something odd is going on behind the scenes) is different than being uncomfortable posing topless. She is obviously a woman who is comfortable in her own skin, otherwise she wouldn’t agree to the shoots in the first place.

He was actually having lunch with his friend Kris, Sidi, and two female friends.
Orlando looks so hot on that bike! Oh, who am I kidding, he looks hot off the bike, too. ;o)

I thought that his next movie, The Cross, was supposed to start filming in September. But I read something just recently that said that they have already started pre-production. So he may not be able to go to Oz right now. I know that they plan to film in Australia, but I don’t know where the production is actually based.
Guess that we will just have to wait and see where he is spotted next.

According to the link above – They say that filming is suppose to start this month in Australia.

@dundies: that’s the catch, she’s not. yes she wasn’t keen that someone was hiding and taking photos. and Victoria Secret probably wasn’t too keen either. but in the end there was nothing scandalous about the photos so her final comment was a sort of shrugging ‘oh well, if my breasts are that important for someone to post them what can I do’.

@oooo: a male celeb has lunch with a girl, who might be a friend of his girlfriend who is well aware of the meal, and of course he’s cheating. this is why celebs get so ticked about having their every move photographed and posted on the Web. next he’ll be seen hugging a girl and the “Orlando is totally gay, Miranda is a beard.” rumors will start. geesh

So right (on both posts).
I’m also waiting for the haters to start with their double standard garbage. Any time he is photographed with another female, even in broad daylight, with other people (and a dog), at an outdoor cafe, he “obviously doesn’t care about Miranda since he is obviously cheating on her”. But when he is photographed with Miranda, a woman that he has been with for almost two years, and cares deeply about, it is an “obvious set up”.
Just wait, they will be here soon. #3 started it, but didn’t quite live up to the ‘hater standard’, so they will have to make ammends soon.

I would not expect to hear from them anytime soon.

Did you not notice the gold pendant Orlando is wearing. Very similar to the one Miranda was wearing at the Airport in Sydney.

Very Ken and Barbie of them. Excuse me while I go and throw up for a couple of hours.

LOL!
You say that we shouldn’t expect to hear from ‘teh haterz’, yet here you are!
LOL!!
They also wear matching bracelets (a cord with beads). You can see Orlando’s on his right wrist in these pics. Ya gonna go purge some more?
I think that it is romantic.

I already knew about the bracelets.

Miranda does not always wear hers. She didn’t have hers on at the airport, just the chain. She was wearing it at the shoot in the Caribbean. She was wearing it during the shoot, but now she isn’t.

Wonder if it came off while she was in the water.

One person’s version of romantic, is another person’s vomit bag.

I enjoy being very romantic. I just don’t shove it into everyone else’s face every chance I get. I’m not referring to just them. Any couple showing too much PDA makes me want to vomit.

I don’t hate either one of them or people who show PDA for the one they love. It is just something that personally makes me feel very uncomfortable.

But wearing matching items isn’t “shoving it in your face”. And it is certainly different than PDA’s. It’s just something subtle that they do for each other. That’s like saying a couple wearing wedding bands is “shoving it in your face”.
Sorry, but I don’t understand your logic at all.

Agreed that what someone finds romantic others might not. But totally ridiculous to label wearing a bracelet as PDA, or as “shoving it into everyone else’s face”.

Don’t say it’s because she does photo shoots, because she wore it on the Victoria Secret photo shoot in the Caribbean just recently.

Miranda keeps spouting off adamently that they are not engaged yet they keep coming up with new ways to display how together they really are? Or is Orlando just trying to immitate everything she does now in an attempt to make it look that it is more than it really is?

It looks as though he is trying too hard to make this relationship work.

While she could really care less one way or the other.

They wear them and not wear them because they want, simple as that. Believe it or not, they don’t live their lives thinking every second that somebody is taking note of everything they wear and everything they do, and how can they send messages to that somebody to explain the intensity of their relationship.
And him wearing or not wearing a pendant or bracelet means he’s trying too hard to make his relationship work? Do you know how crazy that sounds?

My goodness, you are grasping at straws trying to question their motives.
Let’s see….
“I never mentioned the bracelets until just now. I never minded them wearing them.”
Then why do the necklaces bother you then? What’s the difference?
“But since you mentioned wedding rings, if the bracelets mean so much why doesn’t Miranda wear hers all the time?”
No one said that the bracelets are the symbolic equivalence of wedding rings. It’s just something that they have together. And Orlando tends to wear the same things until they fall off. Miranda wears hers often enough to mean something. They aren’t wedding rings that mean something if you DON’T wear them. They are just items that show affection.
“Miranda keeps spouting off adamently that they are not engaged yet they keep coming up with new ways to display how together they really are?”
So now you can’t be “together” WITHOUT being engaged? That’s just ridiculous.
“Or is Orlando just trying to immitate everything she does now in an attempt to make it look that it is more than it really is? Orlando always kept the chain underneath his shirt, now all of a sudden it is out in the open. Just a couple days after she shows up in Sydney wearing something similar.”
What??? Orlando has been seen, and photographed. wearing that same chain outside his shirt for months. What are you talking about?
“It looks as though he is trying too hard to make this relationship work.”
Again. What?
“While she could really care less one way or the other.”
“Why does Orlando always wear his bracelet? But Miranda does not always wear hers?”
see above.
“The next thing Orlando has to do is The Cross, which is being shot down in Australia starting either this month or next month. Why isn’t he following her around like he always does. Especially if he is suppose to be filming down there within the next couple of months anyway?”
Ummm, maybe he is busy with something else? Maybe pre-production is taking place in LA before going to OZ to shoot? Who knows? But like you said….he is “trying too hard to make the relationship work”, so there must be a good reason that he stayed in LA. Right?? I’m using your logic, so you MUST agree with that tatement. RIGHT??

Orlando looks really good!
But speaking of jewelry….
I haven’t seen Miranda wearing that Bulgari ring that Orlando gave her. You know, that large gold ring that she usually wears on her index finger. I wonder if it was one of the things stolen from Orlando’s house during the burglary? That would be a shame. I always liked that ring.

The necklace that Miranda is wearing at the airport is NOT the same necklace that Orlando has been wearing for months. The only similarity is that they are both small chrms hanging from a chain. That’s it. Hers is rounded, while his is square.
His looks like it has three rows of script. But no one has been able to figure out what it says. Probably something relating to his faith. But whatever it means, he has been wearing it for a while, now. He didn’t just put it on to throw their relationship in your face. Unless you are now going to claim that he is throwing his buddhism “in your face”.

snorzvilla @ 08/02/2009 at 4:36 pm

“You just feel cheated in a way”

Cheated because she wont see any of the money the pics generate in the gossip rounds. Poor Miranda. #9 I seriously doubt Miranda has ever felt “violated”.

Oh, I see another hater has found her way here.
What took you so long?

to whom it may concern... @ 08/02/2009 at 5:36 pm

those other pendants he is wearing on the long silver chain, not the new gold one he has been wearing since the cannes film festival.

those pendants, he has had long before he ever met miranda.

they look like the same ones he used to wear all the time when he first started in the business.

I have not seen Bulgari rign either and wondered the same thing.
I really loved that ring,

Stumbled across this hilarious site. Hope you folks get a life someday.

Well, you obviously don’t have much of a life if you have time to “stumble” through reading several pages of posts about people that you don’t care about. Is this a new hobby for you? Or are you just that pathetic?

@snorzvilla @ 08/03/2009 at 4:53 am

“Cheated because she wont see any of the money the pics generate in the gossip rounds”

Her job is about seeing money for posing, so if someone took her pictures while she’s posing, without her consent and without paying it’s normal that she feels angry.

The blond girl is a good friend of Kris Gifford’s but also a friend of Orlando’s, certainly no flirt. :)

snorzvilla @ 08/03/2009 at 9:48 pm

#32, I dont care. Its just funny watching you idiots pounce on every comment that doesnt praise this ridiculous model. She only gets comments from people because she is linked to Orlando Bloom. Just Jared sees to that in just about every thread he features her on. If she wasnt linked to him still, she would have faded away into nameless nothingness soon after those pics of them leaving a hotel back in early spring showed up. You dorks give her wayyyyy too much credit for being something other than ridiculous.

snorzvilla @ 08/03/2009 at 9:50 pm

#27 – Proud member of the MKHC. There is no other more deserving of mockery and laughter.

How about saying where I’m wrong instead of insulting me and saying I praise everything she does?

Wow, I haven’t been around the OB fandom in a few months due to lack of interest and OB’s lack of work. I just don’t feel that im apart of the fandom anymore so I just moved on to other things. But I even messed around at OL and got my account deleted there because I never posted at that forum to much and I am not a fan anymore. That was pretty fun, to bad I didn’t save some of my last posts there because some of them were just epic. Seems things are still the same on these OB/MK related JJ threads (I guess that will never change) so I really didn’t miss much. But Im not going to stick around either. Im tired of the arguing over this and that over OB and MK and what they are doing, not doing, going and not going, etc.

But my opinions on OB and MK are still the same, I still think they are a real couple and they don’t look like they are going to break up soon. Hey if they are happy together then so be it. Ever since I left the fandom I don’t think MK is as bad of person as I thought she was. She is just a model that is dating him. She isn’t as bad as I thought she was but I do think she is still ditzy and stuff. But all of the very bad things Ive said about I don’t think is true anymore like I once did. I really just don’t care for either of them and what they do now.