Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hit Elton John & Billy Joel Concert

Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hit Elton John & Billy Joel Concert

Reese Witherspoon and beau Jake Gyllenhaal take her kids, Ava, 9, and Deacon, 5, to the Elton John and Billy Joel concert held on Saturday night (August 1) at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Penn.

Deacon had the best view in the house, sitting stop Jake‘s shoulders. During the 3-1/2 hour show, Elton dedicated the song “Tiny Dancer” to Reese, saying, “Reese, this one’s for you, girl.”

The happy family danced to “Crocodile Rock” with Reese and Jake bumping their hips together.

Reese is in town shooting the not-yet-titled James L. Brooks movie.

reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal elton john billy joel concert 01
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal elton john billy joel concert 02

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Jake looks like he’d be such a good step-father. I hope they get married soon, they look so happy together!

Miss Piggy hrmph! @ 08/02/2009 at 1:34 pm

Perfect. Perfect timing. They look so happy together. They are a great couple. Reese has never looked happier!

Jakeeeeeeeeeeeeee <33333333333333333333333333333

How cute are these two and the little kidlets!!! Looks like a FUN time, dancing, singing, and grooving to some classic ROCK N’ ROLL!!!

Very sweet*

Reese is the only one having fun! Jake looks hot, Deacon looks heavy and bored and Ava looks mortified.

Guess since there aren’t that many paps in Philly, they had to go somewhere to have a photo op, it’s been a while. Those poor kids look thrilled at having to listen to music they probably never heard of. To bad Jake feels he has to beard to look straight and the way to do it is to become Mr. Witherspoon. He should have stayed low key and not have the sex appeal and spark killed out of him by Reese the Chin.

gay and the beard @ 08/02/2009 at 2:04 pm

The fauxmance goes on!

I think that they are really together but I can’t stand how they shove their love. It was so step by step making them a “hot Hollywood couple”. They leave me totally cold.

That is not a pap pic, go to twitter.

kinda sick of these 2.

Of course people know that is not a pap pic, but they have to justify their comments by wishing it was!.

fauxmance @ 08/02/2009 at 2:24 pm

Just another fauxmance photo op for two boring publicity wh*res.
yawn

Pattycake @ 08/02/2009 at 2:24 pm

Holy moly, does Deacon look like his dad!

no such thing as an accident @ 08/02/2009 at 2:28 pm

The guy who tweeted this is a reporter from Philly who has known Ryan and Reese for many years. She obviously let him take the pictures since she was surrounded by security. What do you want to bet that was the only minute Deacon spent on Jake’s shoulders?

Also interesting is that this same reporter did not tweet any pictures of the kids with Ryan even though he saw them at a Phillies game and a public place they were fair game for photos.

Don’t be fooled by celebrities folks. Like them for their work but understand these A listers are products constantly being sold, improved resold and repackaged. They aren’t like “real” people. Jake and Reese wanted you to see this. THAT is why you are seeing it.

BARBARA NOVU @ 08/02/2009 at 2:29 pm

Resse is finally smiling..too bad it’s fake!

I think they date for real, but are too pretentious and boring. YAWN!

That is a real Reese smile. She’s all “Look how my fans adore me”. Meanwhile her daughter is making the exact same face and gesture her father used to make in photo ops with his ex-wife. LOL.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @ 08/02/2009 at 2:35 pm

Reese Witherspoon is ugly piece of sh!t.

Pattycake @ 08/02/2009 at 2:42 pm

@no such thing as an accident: I hear ya. Ask me how much it pisses me off that RW and JG use her kids to get PR?

phillycheese @ 08/02/2009 at 2:52 pm

#14 sounds spot on

Neverending @ 08/02/2009 at 2:53 pm

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, this is the JUST JOLIE site. Anybody else gets trashed here. Grow up, who cares what they do. They look happy and fairly normal to me. They look like they’re living their lives in spite of the paps. Unlike another couple I know of who do more than their share for the cameras with their kids in tow.

Neverending @ 08/02/2009 at 2:55 pm

But I would be kicking Jakes ass if he were in front of me with a kid on his shoulders at a concert.

Jared's sister @ 08/02/2009 at 3:03 pm

If you don’t care what stars do why are you commenting on a gossip board telling people to grow up? Why don’t you just go away?

Phonyspoon @ 08/02/2009 at 3:07 pm

@Neverending: Jake and Reese are fakers – they are USING THE PAPARAZZI to sell the showmance.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All