Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hit Elton John & Billy Joel Concert

Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hit Elton John & Billy Joel Concert

Reese Witherspoon and beau Jake Gyllenhaal take her kids, Ava, 9, and Deacon, 5, to the Elton John and Billy Joel concert held on Saturday night (August 1) at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Penn.

Deacon had the best view in the house, sitting stop Jake‘s shoulders. During the 3-1/2 hour show, Elton dedicated the song “Tiny Dancer” to Reese, saying, “Reese, this one’s for you, girl.”

The happy family danced to “Crocodile Rock” with Reese and Jake bumping their hips together.

Reese is in town shooting the not-yet-titled James L. Brooks movie.

reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal elton john billy joel concert 01
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal elton john billy joel concert 02

Charley Gallay/Getty

Jake looks like he’d be such a good step-father. I hope they get married soon, they look so happy together!

Miss Piggy hrmph! @ 08/02/2009 at 1:34 pm

Perfect. Perfect timing. They look so happy together. They are a great couple. Reese has never looked happier!

Jakeeeeeeeeeeeeee <33333333333333333333333333333

How cute are these two and the little kidlets!!! Looks like a FUN time, dancing, singing, and grooving to some classic ROCK N’ ROLL!!!

Very sweet*

Reese is the only one having fun! Jake looks hot, Deacon looks heavy and bored and Ava looks mortified.

Guess since there aren’t that many paps in Philly, they had to go somewhere to have a photo op, it’s been a while. Those poor kids look thrilled at having to listen to music they probably never heard of. To bad Jake feels he has to beard to look straight and the way to do it is to become Mr. Witherspoon. He should have stayed low key and not have the sex appeal and spark killed out of him by Reese the Chin.

gay and the beard @ 08/02/2009 at 2:04 pm

The fauxmance goes on!

I think that they are really together but I can’t stand how they shove their love. It was so step by step making them a “hot Hollywood couple”. They leave me totally cold.

That is not a pap pic, go to twitter.

kinda sick of these 2.

Of course people know that is not a pap pic, but they have to justify their comments by wishing it was!.

fauxmance @ 08/02/2009 at 2:24 pm

Just another fauxmance photo op for two boring publicity wh*res.
yawn

Pattycake @ 08/02/2009 at 2:24 pm

Holy moly, does Deacon look like his dad!

no such thing as an accident @ 08/02/2009 at 2:28 pm

The guy who tweeted this is a reporter from Philly who has known Ryan and Reese for many years. She obviously let him take the pictures since she was surrounded by security. What do you want to bet that was the only minute Deacon spent on Jake’s shoulders?

Also interesting is that this same reporter did not tweet any pictures of the kids with Ryan even though he saw them at a Phillies game and a public place they were fair game for photos.

Don’t be fooled by celebrities folks. Like them for their work but understand these A listers are products constantly being sold, improved resold and repackaged. They aren’t like “real” people. Jake and Reese wanted you to see this. THAT is why you are seeing it.

BARBARA NOVU @ 08/02/2009 at 2:29 pm

Resse is finally smiling..too bad it’s fake!

I think they date for real, but are too pretentious and boring. YAWN!

That is a real Reese smile. She’s all “Look how my fans adore me”. Meanwhile her daughter is making the exact same face and gesture her father used to make in photo ops with his ex-wife. LOL.

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww @ 08/02/2009 at 2:35 pm

Reese Witherspoon is ugly piece of sh!t.

Pattycake @ 08/02/2009 at 2:42 pm

@no such thing as an accident: I hear ya. Ask me how much it pisses me off that RW and JG use her kids to get PR?

phillycheese @ 08/02/2009 at 2:52 pm

#14 sounds spot on

Neverending @ 08/02/2009 at 2:53 pm

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, this is the JUST JOLIE site. Anybody else gets trashed here. Grow up, who cares what they do. They look happy and fairly normal to me. They look like they’re living their lives in spite of the paps. Unlike another couple I know of who do more than their share for the cameras with their kids in tow.

Neverending @ 08/02/2009 at 2:55 pm

But I would be kicking Jakes ass if he were in front of me with a kid on his shoulders at a concert.

Jared's sister @ 08/02/2009 at 3:03 pm

If you don’t care what stars do why are you commenting on a gossip board telling people to grow up? Why don’t you just go away?

Phonyspoon @ 08/02/2009 at 3:07 pm

@Neverending: Jake and Reese are fakers – they are USING THE PAPARAZZI to sell the showmance.

So #14 and prob most of the other hate comments, how many times a day have you been on twitter searching for Jake and Reese sightings, bet you were getting really uptight with all the sightings but no pics. Well now you have your chance to embarrass yourself with your ramblings. p.s. How many times have you been blocked?.

I pointed out something that should be obvious. I have no hatred toward anyone. You sound a bit worked up though #26.

fugly and fake @ 08/02/2009 at 3:50 pm

Reese Witherbeard and gay Prince of Persia are so fugly

So Kate @ #26 are you a new CAA intern or the old one posting under another name. Sounds like the firm finally changed the script from adoring Reese fan to nasty Reese fan. Still not working, we know you work for Reese’s PR firm.

Worked up, no, but for someone that has no hatred (or anything for them) as you say, you sure like to keep tabs on them!.

“Annie” Pr?. I wish I had such a job.

Jake looks like he is on the Christian Bale diet.

They are becoming my next favorite couple after Brangelina and Posh&Becks.

Cute pictures.

Reese and Jake are so damn cute together.
Jake is so great to her kids and they would make an incredible family.

I don’t know if they are a real couple or not, but Jesus christ, aren’t they boring? that guy is only 28, I wish I was his age to party all over again………

they look loving classic pop music!

I wonder if she would ever have more children. I bet she won’t which means Jake would never have a family of his own. Those kids “family” is their mother and father and each other.

I don’t question that Reese and Jake are friends. I just don’t believe their “grand romance.” It’s hard for me to think they were not expecting photos or to be noticed at the concert since Jake is calling attention to them all by carrying Deacon on his shoulders. A child his size could have stood on the seat and would have been able to see the stage. Really now, who wouldn’t notice a 5-year old atop a 6-foot tall man?

Techie , I think she’ll have one or two kids with Jake.

Jake is gay @ 08/02/2009 at 4:56 pm

@diana: LMAO!
Jake Closeted Gay Gyllenhaal does not f*ck Reese The Beard Witherspoon.
Jake would have to be a moron to marry the beard.

Aw, how cute. Look at Jake playing the “gay uncle” role trying to convince the press that they were ever a couple!

they look normal.. not like BRANGELINA who adopted kids for PUBLICITY…

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 5:16 pm

We’ve been all through the beard thing over and over and over. Some people simply won’t accept the truth. You know like the people who insist we won in Vietnam. Facts and reality don’t faze them. There is no bearding going on for the multiple reasons already given. Reasons that go above the heads of the “beard” stupidos.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 5:17 pm

People who say she is a beard need to offer proof. They can’t so they just repeat ad infinitum their lie. They think if a lie is repeated 100+ times it become true.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 5:20 pm

The “she’s a beard” crowd are mentally sick. Emotionally too. They want her to be a beard because they can’t stand to think these two love each other and have sex together. That gets their goat completely. Insane jealousy raises its ugly head and the “beard” idea come forth. They repeat their lie so often they begin to believe it and then they feel better. Comforted by their lie.

@Jake is gay:

Wonder what that noise was coming from their hotel suite then?.

Jake Gyllenhaal is gay and needs a beard (Prince of Persia).
Reese Witherspoon is dumped wife, boring person, overrated actress and Avon lady who needs good PR.
Jake and Reese are actors but can’t pretend good enough that they are a real couple.
Boooooring Hollywood SHOWMANCE.

“Wonder what that noise was coming from their hotel suite then?.”

What are you talking about?

#43,44,45

WORD!

Disney insisted on bearding with the ugly midget so I had no choice.

Jake Prince of Persia G @ 08/02/2009 at 6:10 pm

Disney insisted on bearding with the ugly midget so I had no choice.
****!

Some people need a life!!! LOL!!! How pathetic that you see plots and conspiracies behind some pictures of a really attractive, happy young couple at a concert with her kids. There are some really sick, obssessed crazies out here.

I was just surfing around, reading the various gossip blogs. tonight. Decided to comment because I am really disgusted with the vicious, negative stuff I’m constantly finding on the internet. You people need to see a therapist. Clearly you are miserable people with rotten little lives.

Just wanted to add that I wish I was making the kind of money Reese is making as an “Avon Lady!” LOL!

Reese and Jake stink @ 08/02/2009 at 6:34 pm

@Bixby: You obviously need a brain.

OMG, I could have gone to this show and seen them – Philly is only 45 minutes from where I live! Jaaaaaaaaaaakey!!!!!

I agree with Pattcake, It is disgusting the way this phony couple uses Reese’s kids to try and sell Jake as a straight family man.

And Bixby, cut the “i was just surfing” crap. I’ve seen you post on Jake threads before, always defending his “straightness”. Or should I call you Jack.

So we have a few delusional fangirls, probably a few posts from pr (the one comparing them favorably to Brangelina), Whortensia, Bixby, with the vast majority of people smartly not buying this sham.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 6:58 pm

$$$ Prove to me that Jake is gay. You can’t so why don’t you shut up you stupid silly fool? Like to see your stupidity in print I suppose?

Oh, and on top of it all we have Jake and Reese being their usual rude, privileged jerks and putting Deacon up on Jake’s shoulders, so what if nobody behind him can see.

And who takes kids as young as Deacon to a concert like that. No one, except fake HW couples looking to get their picture taken in a way that they think won’t look arranged.

Too bad they got busted by someone in the know.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:00 pm

$$$ Are you too mentally sick to know that you are sick? That would appear to be the case. Stupid fool that you are who can’t prove a thing you say.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:00 pm

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:02 pm

@dee dee:

What is fake? Who busted whom? You make statements with no proof at all. You’re a stupid fool.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:02 pm

@dee dee:

Princess of Persia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:02 pm

Who takes kids to an Elton John/Billy Joel concert?? The poor kids look so very thrilled. This so called wonderful mom is using her kids to further her fake relationship with her gay boyfriend. Is it a wonder that there are so many haters when their pics surface? Whortensia, no one has to give you any proof that Jake is gay. If you need proof, get a brain, an objective view point and google the 1000+ bearding pics, Jakey’s interviews and photos on the net.

you are SO spot on #14. Thank you for bringing this up. They were in NY when she was promoting a fragrance for Avon, but you didn’t see any pics or knew they were in NY until AFTER the launch party. And they were shopping and the paps were all over them.

the fauxmance lives on

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:05 pm

@Princess of Persia: Stupid silly fool. Prove that Jake is gay. You can’t, can you? So shut your silly mouth, you silly fool. Yes I need proof and you can’t give it so you make stupid statements. There are no pictures on the net that prove he is gay. You are a moron. A real living moron. What interview??? Tell me stupido.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:07 pm

@Princess of Persia:
You seem to be mentally ill and living in a world of your own wishful fantasies. Pathetic in the extreme. You need to see a shrink, but I doubt you can afford one. Sad.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:07 pm

@Princess of Persia:

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:12 pm

I repeat that the Jake is gay crowd are simply silly pathetic nobodies eaten up with jealousy to think that these two are in love and having sex together. They can’t stand that so they tell themselves their romance is false. That makes the pathetic silly fools eaten up with jealousy feel better. They can’t be happy and can’t have sex because he is gay. There, now I am not so jealous. Feel lots better. Lying to oneself is a classic way for fools to feel better.

reese looks like she nos how 2 have a good time =]
cute pic of all of them as a family

@whortensia:
Why don’t you provide all of us with proof that Jake is straight and not bearding with Reese without ranting on and on like a loony?

Really bad picture of Jake, his blonde beard is ugly as usual

Neverending, you said it perfectly. You barely see these two. Reese isn’t even looking at the camera. Remind me again, who was it that walked their son in and out of school through the front door every single day last year? AJ and BP shove their children in the spotlight more than anybody in Hollywood but nobody every has anything to say about that. I guarantee if these two have a baby they won’t be whoring the pictures to the highest bidder. I guess it is just a coincident that AJ and BP have gone completely unnoticed the pass couple of months, but right when Pittful has a movie that is about to come out, they magically appear. GTFOOHWTBS

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:28 pm

thought process of the Jake is gay ninny: I am secretly crazy about jakey and I just can’t stand to think that he is in bed at night with Reese having sex when he really should be here with me. Oh this torments me so I can hardly sleep. I know, I’ll tell myself he’s gay which means he can’t be having sex with Reese and then maybe someday he’ll get into bed with me. Ooooohhhh such bliss. So I will repeat a thousand times to myself and in public that he is gay and their relationship is fake and this will make me feel sooooo much better. There I feel better already. They are fake. Jakey really is available for me. Ohhhhhh that’s so comforting.

One of the loonies @ 08/02/2009 at 7:29 pm

Just before the bearding started Jake was asked what he liked about Reese or something in that order. His reply: she has an amazing ability to grow a beard. he was mocking the process he was about to begin.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:29 pm

@Stella: Sweet logically it’s up to you to prove he’s gay. Most guys are straight so that has to be the assumption unless you can prove otherwise and you can’t. You don’t get fundamental logic because you are STUPID.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:29 pm

@whortensia: You poor, stupid fangirls!

Jake Gyllenhaal is gay @ 08/02/2009 at 7:34 pm

Jake Gyllenhaal is gay
Jake Gyllenhaal is gay
Jake Gyllenhaal is gay
Jake Gyllenhaal is gay
Jake Gyllenhaal is gay

beardy beard @ 08/02/2009 at 7:45 pm

@whortensia:
What?! you can’t provide proof that Jake is straight? heheheheheeee

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:11 pm

Well it’ll be bedtime before long. I sure hope I’ll sleep okay tonight and not have those terrible nightmares I had been having. You know when I dream that Jake and Reese are in bed together and having sex. When I have one of those dreams I just wake up screaming and spend the rest of the night tossing and turning. So today I told myself 100 times that he is gay and their romance is fake and I am beginning to feel a bit better. I sure hope that gets rid of those terrible nightmares that make me so miserable. If I really thought he was having sex with Reese I’d just die, just die……

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:11 pm

Ryan Cormier isn’t some random reporter from Philly he is from the Delaware News Journal and knows Reese through Ryan very well. She had to let him take these pictures as a favor to him (he has the only pictures from this event) and because she wanted the pictures to be seen. Ryan isn’t a photographer it looks like he snapped these with his phone which gave them a non-paparazzi feel so they could show how happy they are because if the real paps were there they would be required to be angry at being photographed. Real or fake this couple is media savvy as hell. Reese should teach a class at the Newhouse School at Syracuse.

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:14 pm

If those terrible dreams come back, tomorrow I’ll have to tell myself 1000 times that he is gay. That’ll keep me from doing much else but I just have to stop the torment of those dreams where I see him in bed with Reese having sex together. Oh I get so miserable I can hardly stand it when I dream about that.

Whoretensia @ 08/02/2009 at 8:30 pm

Jake is totally gay. Being out at his level is impossible so this is his life. He has a nice friend. She gets companionship and the vast majority of people forget about the gay rumors. win win win

What do you call a guy who makes out with his fake girl friend when his mom is a foot away? Gay or Creepy?!

Princess of Persia @ 08/02/2009 at 8:40 pm

@Jake is Gay:

No one wants to have sex with an effeminate guy with a squeaky voice. ewwwww….

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:43 pm

I have to confess that those nightmares forced me to go to a shrink. He told me that when an image of Reese and Jake in bed together comes into my mind, I should take a deep breath and mutter “fauxmance” thirty times as fast as I can and then exhale and I’ll feel better. Moreover he told me that whenever I see a word with the letters RW or JG in it I should do the same thing. He told me I have to get this problem licked or I’ll end up in a white straitjacket. So now fauxmance, fauxmance, fauxmance, etc., etc., etc. Now I’m beginning to feel a bit better……..

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:43 pm

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:46 pm

Oh whoretensia thanks a million for your support. I needed that. Now please tell me that a thousand times and maybe I’ll feel better. You are such a sweetie. And Princess, you’re a darling too to try to help me. I just wish you were more, what should I say?, convincing. If you could prove to me that Jake is gay I’d be ever so grateful. But just saying it a million times helps a lot anyway.

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:46 pm

Whoretensia @ 08/02/2009 at 8:50 pm

Even I think you’re an idiot and need to get a life. Do you think anyone thinks you’re being witty?

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:50 pm

You know my shrink (I hate to say this) told me that in order to save my sanity, I might have to lie a wee little bit to myself. He told me that if I told myself some lies about Jake and Reese they might help and that my sanity was far more important than the truth. Get out there and LIE you heart out, he said, and then you’ll begin to get well. Lies are very good therapy.

Reese is Fake @ 08/02/2009 at 8:53 pm

Reese’s fan is insane.

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:54 pm

Oh whorie, don’t be so cruel to me. Don’t you see the mess I am in. I am going crazy thinking that Jake and Reese might be having sex and here you come and say that I am not “witty”. Witty-******, that’s not the problem. My emotional health is at stake and you need to help. Have you no compassion?

Reese is Fake @ 08/02/2009 at 8:54 pm

Reese’s fan is insane!

Whoretensia @ 08/02/2009 at 8:56 pm

You actually hurting who your trying to help by being such loser.

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 9:00 pm

When they have sex, which one do you think gets on top and…..oh how awful, now I am thinking those awful thoughts that drive me crazy. Please now friends, tell me again that this is a fauxmance. Say it again and again and again and then again and …well you get the idea. Drive those terrible thoughts of them having sex out of my mind……. out, out, out, for God’s sake, out…..

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 9:02 pm

No no whorie your saying this is a fauxmance is HELPING me. Keep it up. Now don’t go rational on me. What I need is fantasy and lies, like my shrink said. If you try to act rational you’ll be no help at all.

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 9:18 pm

whorie you’re the clumsy kid who’s always out of step…you know….. you zig when you should zag…you raise your hand when you DON’T know the answer, etc., etc. LOL

amusing myself @ 08/02/2009 at 9:31 pm

Good grief people. They are a cute couple. The kids look happy. Whats the problem?

Phonyspoon is a ***** ass loser!

Cute couple! Reese seems to be very happy and it’s lovely to see how affective Jake is with her kids. I like them both very much, as actors and as persons.

***

Besides this, I always think weird and some kind of funny these guys here in JJ’s blog saying that some couple or some person is fake. Specially a pair like Reese and Jake: I mean, they are both so sucessfull actors, so famous and respected by the industry of movies that they don’t need anything else to get attention. They are in a confortable place of their careers. Why they would waste their precious time faking so much? It doesn’t make any sense.

***

Some people here is really paranoic and I think it’s more than silly, it’s a kind of sick. It’s a pity.

***

amusing myself @ 08/02/2009 at 11:05 pm

@Sally: I agree with you. LOL @ persons. My 5 year old has been talking all day about “my person” LOL. As in “please do not touch my person”. It’s soooo funny coming out of a 5 year old.

I love Elton John and Billy Joel.

Jake and, mainly Reese cause her boyfriend, have good taste!

@Sally: There is probably one person spam*ming the thread. What woman/man doesn’t like when another man ( boyfriend/ girlfriend) bonding with their kids? They look so cute together.. JA can learn a lot from Reece.

gimmeabreak @ 08/03/2009 at 2:20 am

I was at this show. Jake had Deacon on his shoulders the entire Elton John set and they looked genuinely happy and like they were having a good time. It was ridiculously hot, but they danced the entire set and were laughing like every other concert goer. The crowd left them alone and they seemed grateful for that fact. I don’t understand why everyone has to speculate on whether or not their romance is real. Who cares? They seemed happy and content to be there and were having a good time together. Does anything else matter? Sheesh, people, get a life!

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 4:01 am

oh thank you jj, I needed that. Tell me again that the romance is phony. I began to have those terrible dreams of the tow having sex in bed and then I woke up screaming. If I don’t convince myself that this romance is phony and quick, I won’t be able to go back to sleep. So now, all together: this is a fomance, a fomance and Jake is gay gay gay gay gay gay gay….there I am beginning to feel a bit better. Keep it up so I can get to sleep…..

Reese and Jake are two phony and pathetic publicity wh*res

oh my god, after see this , i want to suggest u that there is a place —-biguklove.com—-u want to go in ur whole life,so exciting !!!!!Go to have a try, you may find your love or friendship there. see more celebrities’ sexy photo, video………….charge for free!!!! come on search me sunlly0015 there, more surprise, waiting u

This isn’t a place for children!!!

Jake Gyllenhaal and Reese Witherspoon are mental retarded! Such garbage place to go with her children with loud music and other garbages. Reese Witherspoon is very old for these activities too. In few years she can be a grandmother if she continuous to teach her daughter to be prostitute!

Reese Witherspoon you haven’t ANY KIND OF SHAME! PROSTITUTE!

It is because of peoplew like you whose give bad education for her children at home that we have bad society at present!

Prostitute! Stay at home and trying to make something for your children!

whortensia @ 08/03/2009 at 7:46 am

chinspoon is a beard you ninny stupidos LOLOLOL

fauxmance PR @ 08/03/2009 at 10:10 am

@se:
Reese Witherspoon needed new pictures for the next fauxmance tabloid article and this concert was a great opportunity to get publicity.

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 10:48 am

Oh whorie thank you thank you for that. I got through the night without dreaming a second time of his….oh I hate to say it is is so awful… sticking his immaculate thingy into her dirty what’s it, and managed to sleep a bit. But if today the image ever comes up of him and her doing it, I’ll just go crazy and have to run down to my shrink and get him to exorcise that idea from my head. He IS gay, isn’t he? Tell me that a thousand times, and that means he and she can’t….you know….do it. Right? Oh my sanity is so precarious. If I ever thought this was NOT a fomance, I’d just diiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee.

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 10:52 am

Oh SE you don’t understand. They can’t do anything because he is gay. She isn’t what you say because he never sticks his thingy into her whatszit. You must think Jakey is straight. NO NO NO NO NO, he is gay. My shrink told me to say this to myself a thousand times every day. And You should too. Then all that nonsense will go away. Gay gay gay gay….seeeeeee?????

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 12:33 pm

You see we “Jake is gay-ers” are all about thingies and whatszits. We just can’t bear to think of his splendiferous thingy stuck up her dark dirty whatszit. That’s what’s behind our determination to believe he is gay. My shrink explained this to me. It is unconscious you know, but it is there. It’s a thingy/whatszit problem. So chant after me: Jake is gay, Jake is gay, this is a fomance, this is a fomance and you’ll feel all well again.

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 12:51 pm

Of course there is a subset of us who look at it all differently. What we can’t stand to think of is his humongous dirty thingy stuck up her pure pristine whatszit. That causes US to have the vapors, and like feel fainty. So there are two kinds of “Jake is gay-er”, you see.

This is the weirdest thing I’ve read in a long time. Not funny, just plain nuts.

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 12:53 pm

Oh my, now you’re upset. Well look at it this way, nuts are funny too; you just don’t see it. Haven’t you ever heard of funnynuts?

Jake is gay needs to shut up @ 08/03/2009 at 12:56 pm

Someone is in love with their own prose in a weird psycho kind of way. Take your meds today?

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 12:56 pm

Well…..you need to get in touch with your subconcious. Need a shrink? I can recommend a good one.

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 1:05 pm

@Jake is gay needs to shut up:

You just don’t see the deeper meaning of things and want to suppress difficult things so they will go away. You do believe Jake is gay, don’t you? If not, you don’t belong to the club. LOL

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 1:08 pm

@Jake is gay needs to shut up:

This is what my shrink tells me he gets when he uncovers a deep hidden problem in his patients. They scream at him “shut up and take your meds”. He just laughs and tells them meds don’t help. “You’ve got to continue with the analysis.” LOL

maggiemay @ 08/03/2009 at 1:24 pm

I was at that concert and these look like stills from the concert promoters video that was shown to the crowd when Elton John dedicated Tiny Dancer to Reece!

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 1:32 pm

A female member of our “jakeisgay” club told me that when she thought of his humongous thinkgy stuck up her pristine whatszit, she immediately got fainty and like almost vomited. So now she has a tape recording saying over and over ‘Jake is gay, Jake is gay’ and plays it all day and it keeps those terrible images out of her mind and she can live a normal life. Hasn’t felt fainty since or vomited once.

a couple of boring freaks, I predict their next movies are going to bomb. Just wait and see,….there are lots of new interesting young Hollywood artists, these 2 are history….amen!

Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 9:37 pm

@marco:
Hey you forgot to tell us again that Jake is gay and Reese is a beard. If I don’t hear that in every post I begin to get fainty and want to vomit since if Jake is straight just think what terrible things he and Reese and doing to each other. They have to be a gay and his beard or I can’t sleep at night. Have to get up to vomit every three hours.

hephaestion @ 08/03/2009 at 10:07 pm

@Miss Piggy hrmph!: Who wouldn’t be on Cloud 9 with Jake??!

the world is gay @ 08/03/2009 at 11:02 pm

wast your time with other actor.

It’s hilarious how so many people on here are saying how their romance is fake or how they planned this “paparazzi” pic. If you really think so then focus your energy on other positive things, instead of wasting your time on a couple of people you dont like anyway. It’s that easy.

Jake and Reese make a lovely couple.

Reese Witherspoon is a prostitute of Hollywood studios. She is bad mother and she haven’t any kind of character. She is a tipical american women. It is because USA has lot of criminals at present!

Jake is Gay @ 08/04/2009 at 3:31 am

“Jake is gay and Reese is his beard”

Now write that on the blackboard for the next two days or you’ll get whipped within an inch of your life.

PR wh0ring @ 08/04/2009 at 5:19 am

Reese and Jake are fake and boring.
Fake-nice publicity ***** and gay Prince of Persia.

whortensia @ 08/04/2009 at 6:36 am

@Jake is Gay: Thanks for confirming the truth LOLOLOL

Jake is Gay @ 08/04/2009 at 11:33 am

@whortensia: And thank you for pointing it out. I mean without people like you I might think the two are having sex and that would make me feel fainty and want to vomit just as it does you. We can’t begin to think that his humongous thingy is going into her pristine whatszit, can we? Oh I just shudder at the thought.

Jake is Gay @ 08/04/2009 at 11:35 am

PR: there, your post makes me feel so good. Keep saying it so I can get through my day.

Pity Ryan Phillippe , must be a pain watching his former best buddy hitting it up with his ex-wife.

The only reason you think they’re fake is Because Ted casablanca says so. Ted doesn’t know wth he’s talking about and 9 times out of ten he’s being paid to say nasty things about the women he hates. Notice Ted doesn’t hate on men.

@whatever:

Whoever reads Ted Casablanca is a bigger twerp than him!.

CRAZY FROG @ 08/04/2009 at 9:21 pm

Jake is not gay. is ridiculous even talk that he is gay.e Reese is a smart woman and a mother was careful never expose their children to live a ridiculous lie.é those other nerds who still say it is for gay.se let’s talk about gay angelina.She is gay, of yes was always gay and wanted to adopt casasr with Brad and to do marketing and leverage your career so far insignificant.

Jake is gay, are you gay too?

Jake is Gay @ 08/05/2009 at 2:51 am

@fauxmance:

Oh yes it’s a fomance it is it is it is. If it weren’t I couldn’t sleep at night thinking of the terrible things he would be doing to her in bed. Whenever I am tempted to think he is straight, I just wake up screaming. Then I put on my tape that repeats endlessly: fomance, fomance, gay gay, fomance fomance gay gay. And then I can manage to get back to sleep. I wish more of the “jakeisgay” club were here to say he is gay more often. I am getting a bit weary doing it all….but it must be said 1000 times a day, at least.

Jake is Gay @ 08/05/2009 at 2:55 am

@anon:

What we really need is a picture of Jake kissing some guy on the lips like that picture of Travolta and his “assistant” on the steps of the airplane. Why can’t we come up with something like that?

nosy grammar tutor @ 08/07/2009 at 12:47 am

Before you try to critique of Jake, Reese and her children; kindly correct your awful English and Grammar. It’s sad to make so many poor grammatical statements about them or anyone; it just shows your ignorance and your lack of proper schooling.

nosy grammar tutor @ 08/07/2009 at 12:47 am

Jake is Gay @ 08/07/2009 at 10:29 am

What is a “grammatical statement”? Give me an example of one, please.

To 143,Jake is gay

I want Jake come up to public and say ‘ I am gay” exactly like Jodie Foster did.
I mean Jake is what he says being it doesn´t matter if that´s truth or not in your or my opinion.

Jake is Gay @ 08/08/2009 at 5:15 am

Oh please tell him to do that. I would feel so much better if he came out. Then I could sleep at night and not have to put on tapes telling me gay gay gay gay fomance fomance fomance fomance. Oh you go right to Jake and tell him to come out NOW. Hurry along there. Go go go.

^^^
“Jake is Gay” = whoretinea sock

Jake is Gay @ 08/09/2009 at 10:57 am

Oh deedeedeedee I do hope you are right. If he were not gay, I could not sleep. I would be tormented hour after hour by the thought of what he and she were doing at night in bed. Oh that would just crush me. I have to think he is gay and this is a fomance. My sanity depends on it and so does the sanity of lots of other people. You doo dooo doooooo believe he is gay, do you not? Oh please say so gay gay gay gay gya gya gya gya fomance fomance…keep repeated it over and voer and voer and over…….

voice of reason @ 08/09/2009 at 11:02 am

@Jake is Gay:

Well it is clear that your sanity is in danger from thinking he might not be gay. But I am sure with so many very very bright people here saying that he is, he has to be. I mean whether he is gay or not depends upon the vote of his fans, doesn’t it? I mean if his fans want him to be gay, he just is gay then, right? He doesn’t have anything to do with it, right?

reese is a dirty beard

Well DeeDee says Reese is a dirty beard so she must be, because whatever DeeDee says must be true right. DeeDee is really really intelligent (IQ of about 10 probably) so whatever she says goes, thats right isn’t it DeeDee.

I really love Jake but I have never lost my sleep cause his sexuality!
And I have wasted my time here just cause I like him.
By the way, he run a race with his mother and Reese´s kids in St. Martha.
All they were in great shape.

voice of reason @ 08/09/2009 at 11:55 pm

@anon:

You mean Martha’s Vineyard, do you not? NOT St. Martha’s. The Gyllenhaal family has a summer house on Martha’s Vineyard.

@DooDoo: That’s right, whoretinea sockpuppet

I bow to the goddess DeeDee, the “I am so intelligent I know everything” being, the speaker of the “truth”, because when DeeDee says something it must be the “true” right,

voice of reason @ 08/10/2009 at 10:44 am

@Deedee:

And you deedoodeedoodedodedodedodedooooody are a sucketypoppet.

Twisted sis @ 08/22/2009 at 8:21 am

jake is not going to come out because of his lame assss career. he is making a fool out of this jerk reese and her poor kids. ryan phillipe must be laughing his assss off.