Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hit Elton John & Billy Joel Concert

Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hit Elton John & Billy Joel Concert

Reese Witherspoon and beau Jake Gyllenhaal take her kids, Ava, 9, and Deacon, 5, to the Elton John and Billy Joel concert held on Saturday night (August 1) at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Penn.

Deacon had the best view in the house, sitting stop Jake‘s shoulders. During the 3-1/2 hour show, Elton dedicated the song “Tiny Dancer” to Reese, saying, “Reese, this one’s for you, girl.”

The happy family danced to “Crocodile Rock” with Reese and Jake bumping their hips together.

Reese is in town shooting the not-yet-titled James L. Brooks movie.

reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal elton john billy joel concert 01
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal elton john billy joel concert 02

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All
Jake Prince of Persia G @ 08/02/2009 at 6:10 pm

Disney insisted on bearding with the ugly midget so I had no choice.
****!

Some people need a life!!! LOL!!! How pathetic that you see plots and conspiracies behind some pictures of a really attractive, happy young couple at a concert with her kids. There are some really sick, obssessed crazies out here.

I was just surfing around, reading the various gossip blogs. tonight. Decided to comment because I am really disgusted with the vicious, negative stuff I’m constantly finding on the internet. You people need to see a therapist. Clearly you are miserable people with rotten little lives.

Just wanted to add that I wish I was making the kind of money Reese is making as an “Avon Lady!” LOL!

Reese and Jake stink @ 08/02/2009 at 6:34 pm

@Bixby: You obviously need a brain.

OMG, I could have gone to this show and seen them – Philly is only 45 minutes from where I live! Jaaaaaaaaaaakey!!!!!

I agree with Pattcake, It is disgusting the way this phony couple uses Reese’s kids to try and sell Jake as a straight family man.

And Bixby, cut the “i was just surfing” crap. I’ve seen you post on Jake threads before, always defending his “straightness”. Or should I call you Jack.

So we have a few delusional fangirls, probably a few posts from pr (the one comparing them favorably to Brangelina), Whortensia, Bixby, with the vast majority of people smartly not buying this sham.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 6:58 pm

$$$ Prove to me that Jake is gay. You can’t so why don’t you shut up you stupid silly fool? Like to see your stupidity in print I suppose?

Oh, and on top of it all we have Jake and Reese being their usual rude, privileged jerks and putting Deacon up on Jake’s shoulders, so what if nobody behind him can see.

And who takes kids as young as Deacon to a concert like that. No one, except fake HW couples looking to get their picture taken in a way that they think won’t look arranged.

Too bad they got busted by someone in the know.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:00 pm

$$$ Are you too mentally sick to know that you are sick? That would appear to be the case. Stupid fool that you are who can’t prove a thing you say.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:00 pm

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:02 pm

@dee dee:

What is fake? Who busted whom? You make statements with no proof at all. You’re a stupid fool.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:02 pm

@dee dee:

Princess of Persia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:02 pm

Who takes kids to an Elton John/Billy Joel concert?? The poor kids look so very thrilled. This so called wonderful mom is using her kids to further her fake relationship with her gay boyfriend. Is it a wonder that there are so many haters when their pics surface? Whortensia, no one has to give you any proof that Jake is gay. If you need proof, get a brain, an objective view point and google the 1000+ bearding pics, Jakey’s interviews and photos on the net.

you are SO spot on #14. Thank you for bringing this up. They were in NY when she was promoting a fragrance for Avon, but you didn’t see any pics or knew they were in NY until AFTER the launch party. And they were shopping and the paps were all over them.

the fauxmance lives on

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:05 pm

@Princess of Persia: Stupid silly fool. Prove that Jake is gay. You can’t, can you? So shut your silly mouth, you silly fool. Yes I need proof and you can’t give it so you make stupid statements. There are no pictures on the net that prove he is gay. You are a moron. A real living moron. What interview??? Tell me stupido.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:07 pm

@Princess of Persia:
You seem to be mentally ill and living in a world of your own wishful fantasies. Pathetic in the extreme. You need to see a shrink, but I doubt you can afford one. Sad.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:07 pm

@Princess of Persia:

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:12 pm

I repeat that the Jake is gay crowd are simply silly pathetic nobodies eaten up with jealousy to think that these two are in love and having sex together. They can’t stand that so they tell themselves their romance is false. That makes the pathetic silly fools eaten up with jealousy feel better. They can’t be happy and can’t have sex because he is gay. There, now I am not so jealous. Feel lots better. Lying to oneself is a classic way for fools to feel better.

reese looks like she nos how 2 have a good time =]
cute pic of all of them as a family

@whortensia:
Why don’t you provide all of us with proof that Jake is straight and not bearding with Reese without ranting on and on like a loony?

Really bad picture of Jake, his blonde beard is ugly as usual

Neverending, you said it perfectly. You barely see these two. Reese isn’t even looking at the camera. Remind me again, who was it that walked their son in and out of school through the front door every single day last year? AJ and BP shove their children in the spotlight more than anybody in Hollywood but nobody every has anything to say about that. I guarantee if these two have a baby they won’t be whoring the pictures to the highest bidder. I guess it is just a coincident that AJ and BP have gone completely unnoticed the pass couple of months, but right when Pittful has a movie that is about to come out, they magically appear. GTFOOHWTBS

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:28 pm

thought process of the Jake is gay ninny: I am secretly crazy about jakey and I just can’t stand to think that he is in bed at night with Reese having sex when he really should be here with me. Oh this torments me so I can hardly sleep. I know, I’ll tell myself he’s gay which means he can’t be having sex with Reese and then maybe someday he’ll get into bed with me. Ooooohhhh such bliss. So I will repeat a thousand times to myself and in public that he is gay and their relationship is fake and this will make me feel sooooo much better. There I feel better already. They are fake. Jakey really is available for me. Ohhhhhh that’s so comforting.

One of the loonies @ 08/02/2009 at 7:29 pm

Just before the bearding started Jake was asked what he liked about Reese or something in that order. His reply: she has an amazing ability to grow a beard. he was mocking the process he was about to begin.

whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:29 pm

@Stella: Sweet logically it’s up to you to prove he’s gay. Most guys are straight so that has to be the assumption unless you can prove otherwise and you can’t. You don’t get fundamental logic because you are STUPID.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All