Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hit Elton John & Billy Joel Concert

Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hit Elton John & Billy Joel Concert

Reese Witherspoon and beau Jake Gyllenhaal take her kids, Ava, 9, and Deacon, 5, to the Elton John and Billy Joel concert held on Saturday night (August 1) at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Penn.

Deacon had the best view in the house, sitting stop Jake‘s shoulders. During the 3-1/2 hour show, Elton dedicated the song “Tiny Dancer” to Reese, saying, “Reese, this one’s for you, girl.”

The happy family danced to “Crocodile Rock” with Reese and Jake bumping their hips together.

Reese is in town shooting the not-yet-titled James L. Brooks movie.

reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal elton john billy joel concert 01
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal elton john billy joel concert 02

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All
whortensia @ 08/02/2009 at 7:29 pm

@Stella: Sweet logically it’s up to you to prove he’s gay. Most guys are straight so that has to be the assumption unless you can prove otherwise and you can’t. You don’t get fundamental logic because you are STUPID.

@whortensia: You poor, stupid fangirls!

Jake Gyllenhaal is gay @ 08/02/2009 at 7:34 pm

Jake Gyllenhaal is gay
Jake Gyllenhaal is gay
Jake Gyllenhaal is gay
Jake Gyllenhaal is gay
Jake Gyllenhaal is gay

beardy beard @ 08/02/2009 at 7:45 pm

@whortensia:
What?! you can’t provide proof that Jake is straight? heheheheheeee

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:11 pm

Well it’ll be bedtime before long. I sure hope I’ll sleep okay tonight and not have those terrible nightmares I had been having. You know when I dream that Jake and Reese are in bed together and having sex. When I have one of those dreams I just wake up screaming and spend the rest of the night tossing and turning. So today I told myself 100 times that he is gay and their romance is fake and I am beginning to feel a bit better. I sure hope that gets rid of those terrible nightmares that make me so miserable. If I really thought he was having sex with Reese I’d just die, just die……

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:11 pm

Ryan Cormier isn’t some random reporter from Philly he is from the Delaware News Journal and knows Reese through Ryan very well. She had to let him take these pictures as a favor to him (he has the only pictures from this event) and because she wanted the pictures to be seen. Ryan isn’t a photographer it looks like he snapped these with his phone which gave them a non-paparazzi feel so they could show how happy they are because if the real paps were there they would be required to be angry at being photographed. Real or fake this couple is media savvy as hell. Reese should teach a class at the Newhouse School at Syracuse.

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:14 pm

If those terrible dreams come back, tomorrow I’ll have to tell myself 1000 times that he is gay. That’ll keep me from doing much else but I just have to stop the torment of those dreams where I see him in bed with Reese having sex together. Oh I get so miserable I can hardly stand it when I dream about that.

Whoretensia @ 08/02/2009 at 8:30 pm

Jake is totally gay. Being out at his level is impossible so this is his life. He has a nice friend. She gets companionship and the vast majority of people forget about the gay rumors. win win win

What do you call a guy who makes out with his fake girl friend when his mom is a foot away? Gay or Creepy?!

Princess of Persia @ 08/02/2009 at 8:40 pm

@Jake is Gay:

No one wants to have sex with an effeminate guy with a squeaky voice. ewwwww….

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:43 pm

I have to confess that those nightmares forced me to go to a shrink. He told me that when an image of Reese and Jake in bed together comes into my mind, I should take a deep breath and mutter “fauxmance” thirty times as fast as I can and then exhale and I’ll feel better. Moreover he told me that whenever I see a word with the letters RW or JG in it I should do the same thing. He told me I have to get this problem licked or I’ll end up in a white straitjacket. So now fauxmance, fauxmance, fauxmance, etc., etc., etc. Now I’m beginning to feel a bit better……..

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:43 pm

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:46 pm

Oh whoretensia thanks a million for your support. I needed that. Now please tell me that a thousand times and maybe I’ll feel better. You are such a sweetie. And Princess, you’re a darling too to try to help me. I just wish you were more, what should I say?, convincing. If you could prove to me that Jake is gay I’d be ever so grateful. But just saying it a million times helps a lot anyway.

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:46 pm

Whoretensia @ 08/02/2009 at 8:50 pm

Even I think you’re an idiot and need to get a life. Do you think anyone thinks you’re being witty?

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:50 pm

You know my shrink (I hate to say this) told me that in order to save my sanity, I might have to lie a wee little bit to myself. He told me that if I told myself some lies about Jake and Reese they might help and that my sanity was far more important than the truth. Get out there and LIE you heart out, he said, and then you’ll begin to get well. Lies are very good therapy.

Reese is Fake @ 08/02/2009 at 8:53 pm

Reese’s fan is insane.

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 8:54 pm

Oh whorie, don’t be so cruel to me. Don’t you see the mess I am in. I am going crazy thinking that Jake and Reese might be having sex and here you come and say that I am not “witty”. Witty-******, that’s not the problem. My emotional health is at stake and you need to help. Have you no compassion?

Reese is Fake @ 08/02/2009 at 8:54 pm

Reese’s fan is insane!

Whoretensia @ 08/02/2009 at 8:56 pm

You actually hurting who your trying to help by being such loser.

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 9:00 pm

When they have sex, which one do you think gets on top and…..oh how awful, now I am thinking those awful thoughts that drive me crazy. Please now friends, tell me again that this is a fauxmance. Say it again and again and again and then again and …well you get the idea. Drive those terrible thoughts of them having sex out of my mind……. out, out, out, for God’s sake, out…..

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 9:02 pm

No no whorie your saying this is a fauxmance is HELPING me. Keep it up. Now don’t go rational on me. What I need is fantasy and lies, like my shrink said. If you try to act rational you’ll be no help at all.

Jake is Gay @ 08/02/2009 at 9:18 pm

whorie you’re the clumsy kid who’s always out of step…you know….. you zig when you should zag…you raise your hand when you DON’T know the answer, etc., etc. LOL

amusing myself @ 08/02/2009 at 9:31 pm

Good grief people. They are a cute couple. The kids look happy. Whats the problem?

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 » Show All