Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hit Elton John & Billy Joel Concert

Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gyllenhaal Hit Elton John & Billy Joel Concert

Reese Witherspoon and beau Jake Gyllenhaal take her kids, Ava, 9, and Deacon, 5, to the Elton John and Billy Joel concert held on Saturday night (August 1) at Citizens Bank Park in Philadelphia, Penn.

Deacon had the best view in the house, sitting stop Jake‘s shoulders. During the 3-1/2 hour show, Elton dedicated the song “Tiny Dancer” to Reese, saying, “Reese, this one’s for you, girl.”

The happy family danced to “Crocodile Rock” with Reese and Jake bumping their hips together.

Reese is in town shooting the not-yet-titled James L. Brooks movie.

reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal elton john billy joel concert 01
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal elton john billy joel concert 02

• How many glasses of wine can Gerard Depardieu drink a day?- US Weekly
  • Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All
Jake is Gay @ 08/03/2009 at 9:37 pm

@marco:
Hey you forgot to tell us again that Jake is gay and Reese is a beard. If I don’t hear that in every post I begin to get fainty and want to vomit since if Jake is straight just think what terrible things he and Reese and doing to each other. They have to be a gay and his beard or I can’t sleep at night. Have to get up to vomit every three hours.

hephaestion @ 08/03/2009 at 10:07 pm

@Miss Piggy hrmph!: Who wouldn’t be on Cloud 9 with Jake??!

the world is gay @ 08/03/2009 at 11:02 pm

wast your time with other actor.

It’s hilarious how so many people on here are saying how their romance is fake or how they planned this “paparazzi” pic. If you really think so then focus your energy on other positive things, instead of wasting your time on a couple of people you dont like anyway. It’s that easy.

Jake and Reese make a lovely couple.

Reese Witherspoon is a prostitute of Hollywood studios. She is bad mother and she haven’t any kind of character. She is a tipical american women. It is because USA has lot of criminals at present!

Jake is Gay @ 08/04/2009 at 3:31 am

“Jake is gay and Reese is his beard”

Now write that on the blackboard for the next two days or you’ll get whipped within an inch of your life.

PR wh0ring @ 08/04/2009 at 5:19 am

Reese and Jake are fake and boring.
Fake-nice publicity ***** and gay Prince of Persia.

whortensia @ 08/04/2009 at 6:36 am

@Jake is Gay: Thanks for confirming the truth LOLOLOL

Jake is Gay @ 08/04/2009 at 11:33 am

@whortensia: And thank you for pointing it out. I mean without people like you I might think the two are having sex and that would make me feel fainty and want to vomit just as it does you. We can’t begin to think that his humongous thingy is going into her pristine whatszit, can we? Oh I just shudder at the thought.

Jake is Gay @ 08/04/2009 at 11:35 am

PR: there, your post makes me feel so good. Keep saying it so I can get through my day.

Pity Ryan Phillippe , must be a pain watching his former best buddy hitting it up with his ex-wife.

The only reason you think they’re fake is Because Ted casablanca says so. Ted doesn’t know wth he’s talking about and 9 times out of ten he’s being paid to say nasty things about the women he hates. Notice Ted doesn’t hate on men.

@whatever:

Whoever reads Ted Casablanca is a bigger twerp than him!.

CRAZY FROG @ 08/04/2009 at 9:21 pm

Jake is not gay. is ridiculous even talk that he is gay.e Reese is a smart woman and a mother was careful never expose their children to live a ridiculous lie.é those other nerds who still say it is for gay.se let’s talk about gay angelina.She is gay, of yes was always gay and wanted to adopt casasr with Brad and to do marketing and leverage your career so far insignificant.

Jake is gay, are you gay too?

Jake is Gay @ 08/05/2009 at 2:51 am

@fauxmance:

Oh yes it’s a fomance it is it is it is. If it weren’t I couldn’t sleep at night thinking of the terrible things he would be doing to her in bed. Whenever I am tempted to think he is straight, I just wake up screaming. Then I put on my tape that repeats endlessly: fomance, fomance, gay gay, fomance fomance gay gay. And then I can manage to get back to sleep. I wish more of the “jakeisgay” club were here to say he is gay more often. I am getting a bit weary doing it all….but it must be said 1000 times a day, at least.

Jake is Gay @ 08/05/2009 at 2:55 am

@anon:

What we really need is a picture of Jake kissing some guy on the lips like that picture of Travolta and his “assistant” on the steps of the airplane. Why can’t we come up with something like that?

nosy grammar tutor @ 08/07/2009 at 12:47 am

Before you try to critique of Jake, Reese and her children; kindly correct your awful English and Grammar. It’s sad to make so many poor grammatical statements about them or anyone; it just shows your ignorance and your lack of proper schooling.

nosy grammar tutor @ 08/07/2009 at 12:47 am

Jake is Gay @ 08/07/2009 at 10:29 am

What is a “grammatical statement”? Give me an example of one, please.

To 143,Jake is gay

I want Jake come up to public and say ‘ I am gay” exactly like Jodie Foster did.
I mean Jake is what he says being it doesn´t matter if that´s truth or not in your or my opinion.

Jake is Gay @ 08/08/2009 at 5:15 am

Oh please tell him to do that. I would feel so much better if he came out. Then I could sleep at night and not have to put on tapes telling me gay gay gay gay fomance fomance fomance fomance. Oh you go right to Jake and tell him to come out NOW. Hurry along there. Go go go.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 » Show All