Jude Law & Samantha Burke: Oceans Apart

Jude Law & Samantha Burke: Oceans Apart

Jude Law grins at paparazzi as he leaves London’s Koha restaurant on Sunday (August 2).

Meanwhile on the other side of the pond, his baby mama Samantha Burke was spotted returning home with her mother Lea Burke in Pensacola, Fla.

The 5-foot-10 aspiring actress is pregnant with Jude‘s daughter, Sophia.

Samantha, 24, recently deleted her model profile on the portfolio website ModelMayhem. Her profile used to read, “Hello there! Well my name is Samantha, obviously. I am passionate about fashion and photography, but of course I just love to be in front of the camera. I’ve been modeling locally for about 8 years now and do not want to give it up! I would love to go full-time eventually. I worked in New York City this past summer of 07′ and I’m now across the river in Jersey City. I attended acting classes at the New York Studio for Film & Television. It was a commercial and soap opera based course. I loved it! I wouldn’t mind modeling AND acting.”

samantha burke model profile 01

Posted to: Jude Law, Samantha Burke

A&E

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
mimi prism @ 08/02/2009 at 11:47 pm

First? What did i win!

GODBLESS & GODSPEED!

how did thay concieve exactly? Wouldn’t she crush him? This ***** is huge!

Not a nice-looking chic at all! Just goes to prove that men will sleep with anything as long as it has a pulse.
Gross.

he has many children near a nursery,hehheheheheheh ,,,,,,,,,,,,,it is very beautiful, I wanted to have a son also.hehehehhehe she has pictures of him naked uau============== hope it is a good father

She’s got it made. She won’t go away!

mimi prism @ 08/02/2009 at 11:59 pm

Sometimes, that most beautiful man makes such funny faces! But that is just how natural and normal he seems to be! Anyway, kiss-kiss babe, you are the best!

GODBLESS & GODSPEED

@amy: Apparently, she is Little Red Riding Hood and He is the wolf, according to her family …. I think someone should tell these people to stop watching Telemundo and She must assume her actions.

Poor Jude! He did what thousands of single men do when they meet an easy and single woman and took what she offered. Bet she didn’t include getting herself deliberately pregnant in the offer. Now it looks like he’s going to pay through the nose because she wants the privilege of being a rich, celebrity, stay-at-home mom. This weasel woman doesn’t deserve any financial gain from this, she should be ashamed of herself.

Jen Garner of Jude Law. Poor Jude!

Luke Fuchs @ 08/03/2009 at 12:13 am

This woman has to be pushing 40. I don’t believe for a second that she is in her early 20′s.

Helen walsh @ 08/03/2009 at 12:14 am

oh man, she sounds just like a shallow los-angeles aspiring actress.

she’s could play linebacker for the Florida Seminoles

Now I hate Samantha now.. troublemaker!!

Jude is a cooked goose @ 08/03/2009 at 12:45 am

Jude will be working everyday in every movie he can get once that Florida Court awards her big bucks.

JJ, just how long are you going to post pics of this “couple”. They were never a couple, never in a relationship and she doesn’t deserve the time of day, never mind endless articles about her. Jude Law’s reps have already confirmed that he will support the child so why are we still discussing this non-issue?

Just what she wants. Now the paps are going to follow her around every day. They are going to take her picture every day. Yeah, she really wants her privacy. Jude never announced her name. She did that. But I vant to be aloooooooone.

She’s so big I think she held our poor widdle Jude down and impregnanted herself.

@Annie: 100 agree! Please JJ, only pictures of Jude, he is de actor.

Jude <3
Just keep going and stay strong. You’ll find a way to get out of this mess. Things will get better, you’ll see. I know they will. In the mean time, my love, you can come to me. Promise bring you back when all this mess has finally ended.

Jude <3
Just keep going and stay strong. You’ll find a way to get out of this mess. Things will get better, you’ll see. I know they will. In the mean time, my love, you can come with me. Promise bring you back when all this mess has finally ended.

Now, this chick will forever be known as Jude’s baby’s mother, I hope she fades into the background and spends the money very slowly. If she thinks she will get major work as an actor or model, she’s delusional. I cannot believe she is model, who hired her to do what?!, and for 8 years?

Samantha is ridiculous.
I hope she lost the attention the press (and this page) quickly.
Privacy? This woman don’t have decency. She is selling her daughter.
I hope she lost her custody.

hell yeah @ 08/03/2009 at 1:54 am

“i wouldn’t mind modelling AND acting.”
i’m sure u wouldn’t…. how original. now my question is this, would she still keep the baby if she got pregnant with some random loser she met at the bar? would she like her own reality show now? well enjoy your 15 minutes, lady.

I wonder why she deleted her bio.

Good to see Jude smiling btw.

Jared, Stop posting pics of her. Didn’t you hear, she wants her privacy, she wants to be left alooonnne. Uh huh.

Jude is a treasure. Stay strong Judey! This too will pass.

Samantha, how convenience that you are not even exclusively dating Jude and yet you are not wearing protection or on pills! will you keep that child if the father is not Jude Law? I dislike women who use using this kind of tactic to get rich! this is entrapment!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All