Sarah Palin Denies Divorce Rumors

Sarah Palin Denies Divorce Rumors

Sarah Palin is debunking rumors that she and her husband Todd are divorcing.

Her spokeswoman Meg Stapleton has slammed two Alaskan bloggers’ reports about infidelities on both sides, saying, “Yet again, some so-called journalists have decided to make up a story. There is no truth to the recent ‘story’ (and story is the correct term for this type of fiction) that the Palins are divorcing. The Palins remain married, committed to each other and their family, and have not purchased land in Montana (last week it was reported to be Long Island).”

Meg continued, “Less than one week ago, Governor Palin asked the media to ‘quit making things up.’ We appreciate that the more professional journalists decided to question this story before repeating it.”

There is no one that appears less intelligent in politics today. This half-wit has proven herself a total hypocrite (knocked up daughter) and a total fool in terms of understanding the political system. Get lost already!!

go away palin @ 08/02/2009 at 2:08 pm

WHO. CARES.
who cares if you are or you arent.
go away.
you retired.- remember?
you are no longer in the public eye. -remember?
you left because you couldnt take the heat.
so why are you opening the oven?
GO. AWAY. NOW.

they’re a goodlooking older couple tho.

they look happy to be together

leave them alone

anonymous @ 08/02/2009 at 2:45 pm

They both look like they want to be with each other.

the loonies are so jealous because the Palins and most Republicans do their best living out their morals,values and traditions, they are good looking people in and out and are intelligent.
Most of all they love God,their country and family

the loons just worship money,themselves and the evil pleasures of this temporary world they thought that would last forever but they ought to embrace the world can end anytime soon.

Who cares about this trailer trash.

#6 true unlike the Clintons forcely married because of love of power and politics

@xanadu:

What morals? Killing wolves from a helicopter and having your 18 year old get knocked up by the town idiot?

The Senator from Nevada, Governor Sanford, Larry Craig and Mark Foley and great examples of “Republican values”. SO I guess those values mean getting pregnant out of wedlock, cheating on your wife, attempting to have gay sex in an airport bathroom and being a boy-loving pedophile wannabe.

You know, at least Democrats don’t use so called “values” to get cheap votes from single-issue minded sheeple. So when I hear about “family values” coming from Republicans. I just have to laugh.

Does she REALLY need to answer everybody? And can’ these brain dead pieces of fecal matter tell this different between bloggers, tabloid journalists, and newspaper/ print new -journalists-?

George w. BUsh @ 08/02/2009 at 2:54 pm

Boring.

This Palin chick makes me look smart. Ehehehehe!

Todd Palin @ 08/02/2009 at 2:55 pm

We’re getting a divorce after she sells her “memoir”. Trust.

P.S.: It’ll include Moose Chili recipes!

ROnald Reagan @ 08/02/2009 at 2:57 pm

So this is the person who wanted to take my mantle?

Look Northern Exposure, if you want a tip. Stop whining and moaning about everything. Including the media. Haven’t you learned my lessons? Laugh at the media and poke fun at them. Stop your complaining and stop being so weak. Its over for you. No one can take you seriously anymore dear. Including 50% of those who consider themselves Republican.

Barack Obama @ 08/02/2009 at 2:58 pm

Uh… Sarah. Don’t get upset. Come on. Run for another term. It’ll be the first time a sitting President won’t have to campaign to win a second term.

We don’t care much for Sarah anymore.
She’s a quitter and ran out on us after her approval ratings here in Alaska have plummeted. She’s not cut out for much in the political arena. Try Radio… oh wait I forgot. Clear Radio (the folks who work with Rush Limbaugh) denied your request to work for them with your own radio show. Hey don’t look too sad. There’s a seat waiting for you with Glenn Beck on FOX. That way both of you can cry on television about everything that rubs you the wrong way.

Tripp Palin @ 08/02/2009 at 3:02 pm

Mommy, why don’t you take care of me? Piper isn’t doing a good job. She keeps me in her drawer.

Neiman marcus and Sacks Fifth @ 08/02/2009 at 3:03 pm

Looks like the Wasilla hillbillies will be ransacking us again… ugh. Look Sarah, we’re still waiting for all those clothes you said you’d return.

We’ll miss all our late night talks. Don’t move too far away. We still want to see you.

The media @ 08/02/2009 at 3:05 pm

Oh man… this chick was easy to break.

Mike Scully @ 08/02/2009 at 3:06 pm

Hey Sarah, I hope you liked that speech I wrote for you at the RNC. Because I’m never working for you again. Lets hope you can improve on your ramblings. Idiot.

Hey Sarah, the last time you sounded stable was at the RNC. Thanks to Mike Scully and me of course. I know you still use me, but the thing is. You’re not a great writer. You need a ton of practice.

You know just forget it. You need to hire someone to write things for you. Apparently you never heard of run-on sentences, periods, abbreviations and not sounding like a ******.

Hey Sarah, I can’t believe you thought I was a country and not a continent. Jesus Christ.

Nicolas Sarkozy @ 08/02/2009 at 3:10 pm

Hey Sara, sorry about those prank callers from Montreal. Don’t worry, I was too busy talking to Obama instead of you. Hey I may be jealous of Barack Obama and in fact I hate him. Oui, I said it. Damn him and his swagger.

Meghan McCain @ 08/02/2009 at 3:11 pm

Like Oh my God. Seriously Sarah. Like, I remember I said I’m not like ever going to talk about you and stuff. But I seriously still blame you for my father’s loss. Gosh!

JOhn McCain @ 08/02/2009 at 3:14 pm

This woman piles on make-up like a filthy trollup. I wasn’t getting my pee-hole electrocuted in Vietnam for two years to have Moose Lady destroy me chance to be President. Damn her. Damn her and her husband!

Cindy! Where’s my slippers! I need my nap dag-nabbit!

Levi JOhnston @ 08/02/2009 at 3:15 pm

I’m soooo gonna rat on you with my new book. Ca-ching!

Dolla dolla bill ya’ll!!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Maybe we should take a break. I think your cutting blood from circulating to your head. It might explain thing… just saying!

Joe BIden @ 08/02/2009 at 3:17 pm

Who knew you can make me look like the smartest guy in the room? Thanks Sarah. I love living in the Vice President’s mansion.

Dick Cheney @ 08/02/2009 at 3:18 pm

Rrrrrrrr… Sarah. Look, you really uhhhh didn’t think you can take over for me did you? Go F yourself.

The lower 48 @ 08/02/2009 at 3:20 pm

Stay the hell away from us.

Alaskan wolves @ 08/02/2009 at 3:22 pm

Please leave us alone. Please move. For the love of GOD! Stop shooting at us!

The Presidency of the Usa @ 08/02/2009 at 3:24 pm

Seriously, you’re not gonna be a member of this club.

Rednecks and racists @ 08/02/2009 at 3:27 pm

We looooove you Sarah! Don’t let them get you down hunny! Ain’t not shame in losing. You just keep on fanning those flames! You keep my sane. I can’t stand that Obama and his damn concern for the working class and stuff. He lucky he half-white. Aint no way he woulda won with out. Woooo ya! White power.

Conservative lesbians @ 08/02/2009 at 3:29 pm

Sarah… I can’t stop thinking about you. You keep me warm at night. I dream about you. Ever since you lost… I can’t eat or drive or pretend to be straight anymore. Well, okay, I can pretend to be straight. You know, or we’ll go to hell an all. Hey I’m going to conversion camp. Gonna get the gay beaten out of me.

But as Whitney Houston said:

Iiiiiiiiiiiii will always loooooooooove youuuuuuuuu!

Signed: Closeted Conservative Lesbians

Majority of Republicans @ 08/02/2009 at 3:30 pm

You know that all we want is for you to be a home-maker right? I mean, you were great and all but get back in the kitchen woman!

You make it so easy Sarah. But I’m taking off the beehive, the payless shoes and those Japanese glasses of yours. Thanks to your idiocy I made $4 million dollars in 2008. Yep. So, yeah. I’m done. Bye!

Minorities @ 08/02/2009 at 3:33 pm

Yeah, without us. You’ll never win a thing.

Governor Sanford @ 08/02/2009 at 3:34 pm

Hey so you’re getting a divorce.
I’m separating with my wife.
How about you and me hike the Appalachian trail? ;-D

Sarah. Please shut up.

Regards.

The Ol’ Boys Club

Feminists @ 08/02/2009 at 3:36 pm

Ya, you’re not one of us. So stop saying you are.

Stop drilling us and destroying our natural beauty.

Everything about you is a lie. How can you call yourself a lover of outdoors when you want it to be destroyed. President Teddy Roosevelt is spinning in his grave. You want to destroy this great man’s legacy on conservation.

Sarah, why are you eating us?
We don’t even taste that good. Try Bear meat.

Sarah's passport @ 08/02/2009 at 3:43 pm

So you never really used me. Like, maybe you used me once or twice coming to Canada and Kuwait. But what the hell Sarah? You don’t know anything about the world, hardly traveled and you had the audacity to accept John McCain’s senile offer? America dodged a bullet with you.

Okay, I know I’m being mean here. But maybe if you spent more time with me, we can be cool again.

Bridge to Nowhere @ 08/02/2009 at 3:43 pm

You were for me before you were against me. So why are you still lying about that? Why is honesty something you’re allergic to?

Bobby Jindal @ 08/02/2009 at 3:45 pm

Uh, hey Sarah. It’s Bobby Jindal. Okay okay me real name is Piyush. But look I’m making a run for 2012. There can only be room for one rank-amateur. So stay away.

Sarah's hairdresser @ 08/02/2009 at 3:46 pm

Your losing a bit on top. Sorry, it just got out. Maybe you should stop dieting. I mean you’re pretty but your only hot in a political sense.

Sarah's brain @ 08/02/2009 at 3:48 pm

Okay I know fish is great for your mind but all that fish you eat and still its not working.

Try reading a newspaper. Like, everyday. Just read. Read something for the love of all that his holy! READ.

Schizophrenic Poster @ 08/02/2009 at 3:48 pm

Hey, youre one sick twisted freak. I love you. Carry on.

Newspapers @ 08/02/2009 at 3:49 pm

Yeah, you might want to pick one of us up. Hey it doesn’t have to be the New York Times. How about we take it slow. Pick up a USA Today and move up from there.

Piper Palin @ 08/02/2009 at 3:50 pm

Mom, you’re kind of useless when it comes to homework. So Trig’s helping me instead. Mmmkay?

Sarah's Memoir @ 08/02/2009 at 3:51 pm

I know what you should call me:

“The Audacity of Hype”

Common sense @ 08/02/2009 at 3:54 pm

Sarah, you and I so need to meet.

Comedians @ 08/02/2009 at 3:55 pm

You practically do our jobs for us. Please don’t go.

I cant stand her. I hope he does divorce her.

Ethics Complaints @ 08/02/2009 at 4:13 pm

So as Governor, you had the most ethics complaints ever. And they were field by Alaskans. Is that why you quit? Because you’re really a corrupt hypocritical fraud? Or was it your awful approval ratings? Either way. So long!

Bristol Palin @ 08/02/2009 at 4:15 pm

Hey after you get the divorce we can be mother-daughter single mothers! We can have our own show on VH1 and stuff.

Hey dad, where’s that new car you bribed me with so I could dump Levi?

@Laura: Thank you. Couldn’t have said it better!

@George w. BUsh: Good one, love it!

American soldiers @ 08/02/2009 at 4:16 pm

Stop using us as political props.

David Letterman @ 08/02/2009 at 4:18 pm

Hey Sarah…
You came and you whine like a baby
You accused me of rape, you’re crazy!

@Barack Obama: Excellent!!!!!!!

The New York times @ 08/02/2009 at 4:19 pm

So… what papers do you actually read? If any.

Sarah's Parents @ 08/02/2009 at 4:20 pm

Sarah be a good daughter and shut the hell up.

Rush Limbaugh @ 08/02/2009 at 4:22 pm

Radio is my gig! So back off!

You can be my assistant and rub my fat feet. I know they smell like cheese, but you’ll get used to it.

POST REVIEW COMMISSION @ 08/02/2009 at 4:23 pm

We hereby declare this series of posts

THE BEST EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever you are (one or many?), you are brilliant comedy writers. You have made me laugh till my ribs hurt. Thank you for that.

Sarah's Credibility... @ 08/02/2009 at 4:25 pm

Its in the gutter.

Sarah Pain @ 08/02/2009 at 4:26 pm

@Barack Obama: You betcha, you community organizer, you…

Sarah's grades @ 08/02/2009 at 4:27 pm

Solid C student.

It takes a special person to finish a 4 year degree in 6 years.

POST REVIEW COMMISSION @ 08/02/2009 at 4:27 pm

@Tripp Palin: Sorry, honey, I’m busy reading all these newspapers. I don’t understand any of it. Get your older sister to come over and help me, please.

ABe Lincoln @ 08/02/2009 at 4:28 pm

This person was once considered the future of my party?
For shame

FOR SHAME!

Ann Coulter @ 08/02/2009 at 4:32 pm

you + me = Conservative super baby

Don’t worry, the Thai plastic surgeon I saw for my sex-change made sure to keep it above the waist. But he missed my Adam’s apple. Meh, what are ya gonna do? It reminds me of my old days when I was once called Andrew.

We’ll dim the lights and listen to some Toby Keith to get the mood going.

*whispers” I’ll be waiting *whispers*

Meg Stapleton @ 08/02/2009 at 4:34 pm

So yeah, I’m Sarah’s spokesperson.

I basically lie for a living. Thing is… she’s taken. So back off Ann Coulter. Sarah and me have a special connection. Why do you think there are so many divorce rumors? Yep. I hit that.

I honestly believe this woman MAKES UP THESE RUMOURS HERSELF in order to stay in the spotlight. I wish everyone would just let her die her political death so we don’t have to listen to her RETARDED blathering about how her shooting wolves from a plane is somehow a noble form of “hunting” that provides food for Americans. GOD. I’d be so embarrassed of this woman if I were from Alaska.

Take me off your lapel you Alaskan lovin secessionist moose eating tramp. THE USA ain’t got no need for his Canadian in wolves-clothing.

Democrats @ 08/02/2009 at 4:38 pm

Oh man, you were great. Your check from the DNC is in the mail. Our plan worked out. Did you get your invitation to Chelsy Clinton’s wedding in Martha’s Vineyard? Everyone’s going there this summer so we really want to see you again!

Cheers!

Sarah's house @ 08/02/2009 at 4:41 pm

She never picks up after herself! It got on my nerves. The last occupants were so much cleaner. Ughh…. can not wait for her to leave. It’ll take a while to get the smell of Moose Chilli and dirty diapers out, but its all worth it in the end.

Our crazy trifecta is pretty darn crazy as it is Sarah. What with Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly and that woman in drag Glenn Beck. We’ll review your application though. We realize that you attract the most crazies and all they do is watch TV so that equals $$$$ in the bank for us. But there are rumors you might be a secret Democratic plant. Is it true? Otherwise, we look forward to hiring you and making the FOX news family transition from right-wing News to the Crazy Ass Hater Channel.

Regards.

Sarah, forget Fox News. Listen, our resident crazy person (Lou Dobbs) is this-close to being fired… and our ratings SUCK. We are actually behind MSNBC for Christ sake. We need your brand of crazy. Its not worth it without the ratings, so we’ll bend over and take it. Our reputation is in the garbage anyways.

Sarah's eyes @ 08/02/2009 at 4:52 pm

Have you ever looked into me? Don’t we look vacant and lost? They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. Well, its pretty empty in here. Ain’t nothing to see I’m afraid. Look, we don’t want to diss ourselves. But sometimes, when she;s looking out into the distance. She looks a bit “special”. Kinda like Sherri Shepherd from The View.
Its that dumb as hell vacant look.

Trigg's diapers @ 08/02/2009 at 4:53 pm

Okay Sarah you REALLY need to change us. Piper isn’t doing a good job here. She just wipes us down and uses us again. Damn it Sarah, where are you!

John McCain's heart @ 08/02/2009 at 4:58 pm

I was the only thing standing between you and the Presidency. The American people really gotta give me some props for hanging around this long.

@TR: SAID PERFECTLY. She honestly put women back.

Hillary Clinton @ 08/02/2009 at 5:04 pm

I almost broke that glass ceiling Sarah. I put 18,000 cracks in it DAMN IT! And you thought I was just going to let you break it with one swift kick of your Neiman Marcus shoes?

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!

$150 000 wardrobe @ 08/02/2009 at 5:10 pm

All that money on hair and clothing and the best we can get her too look like is a Peggy Hill look-alike.

Cindy McCain @ 08/02/2009 at 5:13 pm

The only reason my husband chose her is because Sarah found out that I’m really an alien-robot from the planet Crypton. Its all my fault really. Johnny never makes me forget. He rings my neck regularly. Why do you think I keep wearing those turtle-neck sweaters?

Meghan McCain @ 08/02/2009 at 5:24 pm

@Cindy McCain:

Mom! Like seriously, you need to stop saying that! You’re like totally embarrassing me right now!

@Ethics Complaints: FILED is the correct way to spell filed not field. NONE of the ethics charges were found valid and ALL were dismissed. The same FEW people filed the charges and those people wasted the state of Alaska’s money and time. You can hate someone’s views but filing false charging because you hate the person is not helping your own state.

@kat: The wolves are destroying FARM ANIMALS. Alaska is defending it’s farmers and farms.

Sarah's bank account @ 08/02/2009 at 5:50 pm

Lookin’ forward to all that elegant redneck money!
Wooooooowwweeeee!

Rednecks and Racists @ 08/02/2009 at 5:54 pm

@Jan:

Aint not matter how things are spelt! We are so sick and tired of you anti-American coastal Elitist Yankees. Sarah will show us all the way. Ain’t got no times for readin’ nor spellin’. Yeehaw!

Sarah's chef @ 08/02/2009 at 6:03 pm

Sarah claims she hates the media, yet invites them to her quitters convention. Who ever heard of a politician hosting a BBQ party for quitting her post? Very narcissistic. But I must say, the food was divine. Alaskan Wolves foot steamed in Bear puss sauce for starters, than large chunks of medium rare Moose coated in Palin’s Secret Family BBQ Sauce (the secret ingredient is seal blood) and dessert was Chocolate Fish Food Ice Cream and Peaches and White Rabbit Creme Sauce.

Mmmmm…mmmm… its was an ELEGANT feast.

Wow, looks like someone is really jealous of Palin and has no life except to write their stupid ramblings on a blog attempting to make Sarah Palin (their idol) look bad. Hmmmm, you made it too easy to laugh and your pitiful life. Maybe if you were just half as decent as the Palins, you wouldn’t find the need to be hateful and JEALOUS!

LOL

Sarah Palin fans @ 08/02/2009 at 7:03 pm

@Frilly:

Soooo true hun! These folks ain’t nothin but jealous. JEALOUS. You hear me? I mean, Sarah isn’t even funny, so why do they think they can make fun of her all the dang time? She’s a fighter. I’m tellin’ you, quitting is the new winning.

Mark my words, our Sarah will be President one day. I swear it on Jebus!

i hadnt even heard of the rumors before this
and i still dont care since i hate her arrogant ass
they’re both shady imo

@go away palin:

you go away.
people need to quit making crap up

This is the funniest f*cking thread I’ve read in a long, long time.

offtheproperty @ 08/02/2009 at 8:00 pm

it’s OK that you’re a major f*ck-up, but it’s altogether less so to seek to inflict it upon the rest of us. get lost!

I LOVE how people are so afraid of her ! LOL !!!

And go onto You Tube and listen to Obama say there are 53 states ! So funny !

At least people past the age of seventy won’t be forced to die !!!!

Time for Ms. Sarah to find a huge, deep, and dark cave in North Alaska and permanently disappear with her family and stay out of the lower 48 States!!!! She may go down in the Book of Guinness Records as being the most illiterate and lying female politician in the history of the United States of America. What was old John McCain thinking when he agreed to have her on the ticket with him. What a joke…he thought he was going to pull a fast one on the true patriotic Americans, however we’re more intelligent than he ever imagined!!!! The only good Sarah Palin did during the election was to help expose McCain’s true colors while they were stumping together during that eight- to 10-week period.

She quit her job because the liberal media is obsessed with her. They just can’t quit HER! She sure drives liberals insane for a woman who republicans want to stay home and take care of her kids.

@Sarah’s chef:

LMAO! Who ever is writing these posts. You’re hilarious!

she’s good looking, has a gorgeous family and a loving husband)
that’s my family in a nutshell and we’re not on the news..

Sarah Palin is the village idiot. Why does she have answer every thing said about her dumb ass.

ENOUGH OF THIS TRAILER TRAILER TRASH FOOL.

@sachet:

That’s true. I don’t have any idea why she feels like she has to answer to everything that’s said about her. If Barack or Michelle Obama had to answer to everything people say about them… it will never end and they would never be able to answer to everything becuase there’s no point.. I have no idea why Sarah is so sensitive when it comes to these issues. I read that Vanity Fair article about her, her former aides said how she was obsessed about the things people said about her and she could never let it go. Such thin skin has no place in the White House or anywhere. Thank goodness she quit, she couldn’t cut it.

P.S. Whoever is writing these comments are nuts! In a good way. Pretty funny!

oh my god, after see this , i want to suggest u that there is a place —-biguklove.com—-u want to go in ur whole life,so exciting !!!!!Go to have a try, you may find your love or friendship there. see more celebrities’ sexy photo, video………….charge for free!!!! come on search me sunlly0015 there, more surprise, waiting u

Lol…love how the people here are all pretending to be real people. Real hilarious. =)

Love all the commenting on Sarah Palin. Jared hasn’t been this fun to read in a looonnngg time.

Posts on Rambling Rose were hilarious, everything that comes out of her mouth has to be interpreted. She is makes me so dizzy when she speaks because there is no beginning and no ending. It’s like watching a Salma Hayek movie, the woman’s accent is so bad she looses me in the first part of the movie lol.

In order to be happy, hubby has to be well whipped…sarah high comes from thrashing the media…she is playing a dangerous game. Hilary might let her know that the media can break you during election time..

Plus she is dumb as can be so I dont know how on earth she got to be governor..the people of Alaska suddenly realized how bad they looked with thier gov staying rap in the national media and they would have gotten rid of her anyway if she hadnt decided to RUN!!

she’s marrying neil bush

I think a daily dose of hamburger-bite of deer-meat,could have eleveted the blood level of ANDROGENE hormons(testosterone,…etc) concentration in both! Then they would have exagerated in craving for the remady and then … some guy spoke-out.! Anyway, our world have got rid-of two guys with false”values!”
And also most of the Planet’s residents really pray toGod that such hypocrate and false (suposed-to-be)leaders might never come back again in a politcal scene. IN ALL OVER THE WORLD!

tom christy @ 08/03/2009 at 3:52 pm

Let’s talk about Obama and his decitful programs to destroy the middle class of America! New taxes, government controls, freedom of speech–a truly transparent administration! There are so many bigger issues like health care and that need peoples input, suggestions, and ideas, comments like these against Sarah Palin and family are stupid (that’s an Obama word!). How aout the Obama family? They are not immune to criticism! Their life-style today is unelieveable–costing the taxpayers a ton of money! More money than Pelosi!

Ed e puss @ 08/03/2009 at 3:55 pm

All of little boys, no matter what age in the GOP need to have Sarah around so we can put our hands in our pockets and play pocket pool all day.

sad but .... @ 08/03/2009 at 4:43 pm

Thank you Laura 10.Xandau,clean out your brain from Republican soundbites,commericals, etc.
Why and how all of this nonsesnse statred with the Republicans claiming morals and values I don’t know where this originated from.It is lie that the Republican still push and after all of this time, gullible,foolish people still buy. This is like the Republican still pushing people in saying they belive in soicalized medicine.Wait! Why do you call Medicad and Medicare? LOLO,lets cut Medicad and Medicare. Oh,your pregnant lil 17 yr.neice gets Medicad and Granma gets Medicare.

I am no Palin fan,however,they are not getting divorced.So what of this rumor except it is not close to true. Ignore it.It comes with the noterity,unfortunately so it comes with the noterity. No,it should not be floating out there,HOWEVER,rumor in the press has it ,Michelle and Barack are on the rocks,Laura and Bush are living separate lives. Romour has it in thed press John McCalin and his still young pretty Cindy are married in name only,and I forgot who else rumors say.NO,NONE of IT IS TRUE about ANY OF THEM!! Palin needs to just ignore these things rather than respond.I dont’ see any of the other couples responding including Michelle and Barack.

@sad but ….:

The reason why people like Barack and Michelle Obama or Bill and Hillary Clinton or George and Laura Bush do not ever respond to rumors is becuase they have better things to do. Sarah needs to keep her sh*t together if she wants anyone to take her seriously. Because she’s seriously a joke

yeeesh- no wonder she’s got ugly kids-

printed above:

married, committed, property. married, committed, property. Something is missing. Where is love mentioned in this description?

married, committed, not buying land. married… committed… not buying land. Something is missing. Shouldn’t Love be listed?