Sarah Palin Denies Divorce Rumors

Sarah Palin Denies Divorce Rumors

Sarah Palin is debunking rumors that she and her husband Todd are divorcing.

Her spokeswoman Meg Stapleton has slammed two Alaskan bloggers’ reports about infidelities on both sides, saying, “Yet again, some so-called journalists have decided to make up a story. There is no truth to the recent ‘story’ (and story is the correct term for this type of fiction) that the Palins are divorcing. The Palins remain married, committed to each other and their family, and have not purchased land in Montana (last week it was reported to be Long Island).”

Meg continued, “Less than one week ago, Governor Palin asked the media to ‘quit making things up.’ We appreciate that the more professional journalists decided to question this story before repeating it.”

Photos: Paul J Richards/AFP/Getty
Posted to: Sarah Palin, Todd Palin

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All
JOhn McCain @ 08/02/2009 at 3:14 pm

This woman piles on make-up like a filthy trollup. I wasn’t getting my pee-hole electrocuted in Vietnam for two years to have Moose Lady destroy me chance to be President. Damn her. Damn her and her husband!

Cindy! Where’s my slippers! I need my nap dag-nabbit!

Levi JOhnston @ 08/02/2009 at 3:15 pm

I’m soooo gonna rat on you with my new book. Ca-ching!

Dolla dolla bill ya’ll!!!!!!
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Maybe we should take a break. I think your cutting blood from circulating to your head. It might explain thing… just saying!

Joe BIden @ 08/02/2009 at 3:17 pm

Who knew you can make me look like the smartest guy in the room? Thanks Sarah. I love living in the Vice President’s mansion.

Dick Cheney @ 08/02/2009 at 3:18 pm

Rrrrrrrr… Sarah. Look, you really uhhhh didn’t think you can take over for me did you? Go F yourself.

The lower 48 @ 08/02/2009 at 3:20 pm

Stay the hell away from us.

Alaskan wolves @ 08/02/2009 at 3:22 pm

Please leave us alone. Please move. For the love of GOD! Stop shooting at us!

The Presidency of the Usa @ 08/02/2009 at 3:24 pm

Seriously, you’re not gonna be a member of this club.

Rednecks and racists @ 08/02/2009 at 3:27 pm

We looooove you Sarah! Don’t let them get you down hunny! Ain’t not shame in losing. You just keep on fanning those flames! You keep my sane. I can’t stand that Obama and his damn concern for the working class and stuff. He lucky he half-white. Aint no way he woulda won with out. Woooo ya! White power.

Conservative lesbians @ 08/02/2009 at 3:29 pm

Sarah… I can’t stop thinking about you. You keep me warm at night. I dream about you. Ever since you lost… I can’t eat or drive or pretend to be straight anymore. Well, okay, I can pretend to be straight. You know, or we’ll go to hell an all. Hey I’m going to conversion camp. Gonna get the gay beaten out of me.

But as Whitney Houston said:

Iiiiiiiiiiiii will always loooooooooove youuuuuuuuu!

Signed: Closeted Conservative Lesbians

Majority of Republicans @ 08/02/2009 at 3:30 pm

You know that all we want is for you to be a home-maker right? I mean, you were great and all but get back in the kitchen woman!

You make it so easy Sarah. But I’m taking off the beehive, the payless shoes and those Japanese glasses of yours. Thanks to your idiocy I made $4 million dollars in 2008. Yep. So, yeah. I’m done. Bye!

Minorities @ 08/02/2009 at 3:33 pm

Yeah, without us. You’ll never win a thing.

Governor Sanford @ 08/02/2009 at 3:34 pm

Hey so you’re getting a divorce.
I’m separating with my wife.
How about you and me hike the Appalachian trail? ;-D

Sarah. Please shut up.

Regards.

The Ol’ Boys Club

Feminists @ 08/02/2009 at 3:36 pm

Ya, you’re not one of us. So stop saying you are.

Stop drilling us and destroying our natural beauty.

Everything about you is a lie. How can you call yourself a lover of outdoors when you want it to be destroyed. President Teddy Roosevelt is spinning in his grave. You want to destroy this great man’s legacy on conservation.

Sarah, why are you eating us?
We don’t even taste that good. Try Bear meat.

Sarah's passport @ 08/02/2009 at 3:43 pm

So you never really used me. Like, maybe you used me once or twice coming to Canada and Kuwait. But what the hell Sarah? You don’t know anything about the world, hardly traveled and you had the audacity to accept John McCain’s senile offer? America dodged a bullet with you.

Okay, I know I’m being mean here. But maybe if you spent more time with me, we can be cool again.

Bridge to Nowhere @ 08/02/2009 at 3:43 pm

You were for me before you were against me. So why are you still lying about that? Why is honesty something you’re allergic to?

Bobby Jindal @ 08/02/2009 at 3:45 pm

Uh, hey Sarah. It’s Bobby Jindal. Okay okay me real name is Piyush. But look I’m making a run for 2012. There can only be room for one rank-amateur. So stay away.

Sarah's hairdresser @ 08/02/2009 at 3:46 pm

Your losing a bit on top. Sorry, it just got out. Maybe you should stop dieting. I mean you’re pretty but your only hot in a political sense.

Sarah's brain @ 08/02/2009 at 3:48 pm

Okay I know fish is great for your mind but all that fish you eat and still its not working.

Try reading a newspaper. Like, everyday. Just read. Read something for the love of all that his holy! READ.

Schizophrenic Poster @ 08/02/2009 at 3:48 pm

Hey, youre one sick twisted freak. I love you. Carry on.

Newspapers @ 08/02/2009 at 3:49 pm

Yeah, you might want to pick one of us up. Hey it doesn’t have to be the New York Times. How about we take it slow. Pick up a USA Today and move up from there.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All