Sarah Palin Denies Divorce Rumors

Sarah Palin Denies Divorce Rumors

Sarah Palin is debunking rumors that she and her husband Todd are divorcing.

Her spokeswoman Meg Stapleton has slammed two Alaskan bloggers’ reports about infidelities on both sides, saying, “Yet again, some so-called journalists have decided to make up a story. There is no truth to the recent ‘story’ (and story is the correct term for this type of fiction) that the Palins are divorcing. The Palins remain married, committed to each other and their family, and have not purchased land in Montana (last week it was reported to be Long Island).”

Meg continued, “Less than one week ago, Governor Palin asked the media to ‘quit making things up.’ We appreciate that the more professional journalists decided to question this story before repeating it.”

Photos: Paul J Richards/AFP/Getty
Posted to: Sarah Palin, Todd Palin

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All
Democrats @ 08/02/2009 at 4:38 pm

Oh man, you were great. Your check from the DNC is in the mail. Our plan worked out. Did you get your invitation to Chelsy Clinton’s wedding in Martha’s Vineyard? Everyone’s going there this summer so we really want to see you again!

Cheers!

Sarah's house @ 08/02/2009 at 4:41 pm

She never picks up after herself! It got on my nerves. The last occupants were so much cleaner. Ughh…. can not wait for her to leave. It’ll take a while to get the smell of Moose Chilli and dirty diapers out, but its all worth it in the end.

Our crazy trifecta is pretty darn crazy as it is Sarah. What with Sean Hannity, Bill O’Reilly and that woman in drag Glenn Beck. We’ll review your application though. We realize that you attract the most crazies and all they do is watch TV so that equals $$$$ in the bank for us. But there are rumors you might be a secret Democratic plant. Is it true? Otherwise, we look forward to hiring you and making the FOX news family transition from right-wing News to the Crazy Ass Hater Channel.

Regards.

Sarah, forget Fox News. Listen, our resident crazy person (Lou Dobbs) is this-close to being fired… and our ratings SUCK. We are actually behind MSNBC for Christ sake. We need your brand of crazy. Its not worth it without the ratings, so we’ll bend over and take it. Our reputation is in the garbage anyways.

Sarah's eyes @ 08/02/2009 at 4:52 pm

Have you ever looked into me? Don’t we look vacant and lost? They say the eyes are the windows to the soul. Well, its pretty empty in here. Ain’t nothing to see I’m afraid. Look, we don’t want to diss ourselves. But sometimes, when she;s looking out into the distance. She looks a bit “special”. Kinda like Sherri Shepherd from The View.
Its that dumb as hell vacant look.

Trigg's diapers @ 08/02/2009 at 4:53 pm

Okay Sarah you REALLY need to change us. Piper isn’t doing a good job here. She just wipes us down and uses us again. Damn it Sarah, where are you!

John McCain's heart @ 08/02/2009 at 4:58 pm

I was the only thing standing between you and the Presidency. The American people really gotta give me some props for hanging around this long.

@TR: SAID PERFECTLY. She honestly put women back.

Hillary Clinton @ 08/02/2009 at 5:04 pm

I almost broke that glass ceiling Sarah. I put 18,000 cracks in it DAMN IT! And you thought I was just going to let you break it with one swift kick of your Neiman Marcus shoes?

AHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHA!

$150 000 wardrobe @ 08/02/2009 at 5:10 pm

All that money on hair and clothing and the best we can get her too look like is a Peggy Hill look-alike.

Cindy McCain @ 08/02/2009 at 5:13 pm

The only reason my husband chose her is because Sarah found out that I’m really an alien-robot from the planet Crypton. Its all my fault really. Johnny never makes me forget. He rings my neck regularly. Why do you think I keep wearing those turtle-neck sweaters?

Meghan McCain @ 08/02/2009 at 5:24 pm

@Cindy McCain:

Mom! Like seriously, you need to stop saying that! You’re like totally embarrassing me right now!

@Ethics Complaints: FILED is the correct way to spell filed not field. NONE of the ethics charges were found valid and ALL were dismissed. The same FEW people filed the charges and those people wasted the state of Alaska’s money and time. You can hate someone’s views but filing false charging because you hate the person is not helping your own state.

@kat: The wolves are destroying FARM ANIMALS. Alaska is defending it’s farmers and farms.

Sarah's bank account @ 08/02/2009 at 5:50 pm

Lookin’ forward to all that elegant redneck money!
Wooooooowwweeeee!

Rednecks and Racists @ 08/02/2009 at 5:54 pm

@Jan:

Aint not matter how things are spelt! We are so sick and tired of you anti-American coastal Elitist Yankees. Sarah will show us all the way. Ain’t got no times for readin’ nor spellin’. Yeehaw!

Sarah's chef @ 08/02/2009 at 6:03 pm

Sarah claims she hates the media, yet invites them to her quitters convention. Who ever heard of a politician hosting a BBQ party for quitting her post? Very narcissistic. But I must say, the food was divine. Alaskan Wolves foot steamed in Bear puss sauce for starters, than large chunks of medium rare Moose coated in Palin’s Secret Family BBQ Sauce (the secret ingredient is seal blood) and dessert was Chocolate Fish Food Ice Cream and Peaches and White Rabbit Creme Sauce.

Mmmmm…mmmm… its was an ELEGANT feast.

Wow, looks like someone is really jealous of Palin and has no life except to write their stupid ramblings on a blog attempting to make Sarah Palin (their idol) look bad. Hmmmm, you made it too easy to laugh and your pitiful life. Maybe if you were just half as decent as the Palins, you wouldn’t find the need to be hateful and JEALOUS!

LOL

Sarah Palin fans @ 08/02/2009 at 7:03 pm

@Frilly:

Soooo true hun! These folks ain’t nothin but jealous. JEALOUS. You hear me? I mean, Sarah isn’t even funny, so why do they think they can make fun of her all the dang time? She’s a fighter. I’m tellin’ you, quitting is the new winning.

Mark my words, our Sarah will be President one day. I swear it on Jebus!

i hadnt even heard of the rumors before this
and i still dont care since i hate her arrogant ass
they’re both shady imo

@go away palin:

you go away.
people need to quit making crap up

This is the funniest f*cking thread I’ve read in a long, long time.

offtheproperty @ 08/02/2009 at 8:00 pm

it’s OK that you’re a major f*ck-up, but it’s altogether less so to seek to inflict it upon the rest of us. get lost!

I LOVE how people are so afraid of her ! LOL !!!

And go onto You Tube and listen to Obama say there are 53 states ! So funny !

At least people past the age of seventy won’t be forced to die !!!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 » Show All