Adam Brody & Jessica Szohr: Dinner Date!

Adam Brody & Jessica Szohr: Dinner Date!

Former O.C. star Adam Brody and Gossip Girl actress Jessica Szohr go on a dinner date together at Cafeteria in the Chelsea neighborhood of New York City on Monday night (August 3).

Jessica, 24, and Adam, 29, were at dinner with two other people. No word on whether they were on a double date with each other, a double date with other people, or dining altogether as just friends!

FYI: The O.C. and Gossip Girl are both shows created by Josh Schwartz. Jessica is toting around the Rebecca Minkoff Stud Mab Bag.

Other pictures include Chace Crawford, Hilary Duff, Blake Lively and Penn Badgley shooting new scenes for Gossip Girl earlier today. 10+ pics inside…

adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 01
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 02
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 03
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 04
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 05
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 06
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 07
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 08
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 09
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 10
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 11
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 12
adam brody jessica szohr dinner date 13

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Didn’t see that one coming…..

this is so odd…

but hey, adam brody is in new york :) good to know!

penn is so cute. i hope jessica and ed did not break up.

where is Ed???? I heard they were together just days ago… after the whole fight incident. I like them. I would rather Ed be a relationship type guy than a manwhore.

what??? i thought she was still dating ed?
D:

they were so cute together..

Love those Penn pics

carolinaiueo @ 08/04/2009 at 1:50 am

Ed Westwick and Jessica Szohr breaking up????

Wasnt it obvious Ed is gay and Jess was only dating him for publicity?

just friends (i hope)

she reminds me of jonna from the real world cancun…..beautiful eyes and skin but nappy hair

shialover @ 08/04/2009 at 2:23 am

LOVE penn (L)

deraj tsuj @ 08/04/2009 at 2:51 am

she was tired of being ed’s beard, she probably wants some ****

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!? FIRST ED, NOW ADAM!? WHY DO YOU HAVE TO STEAL ALL MY MEN JESSICA!?

Hmm, I hope Ed and Jess haven’t broken up, I think they are quite a cute couple :D:D

yay!i hape ed and jess broke up.Am i evil?

At last pics of Adam Brody again. Since his split with Rachel he’s never on any gossip websites.
I think adam is adorable :)

Omg! Adam on jj! Thats weird. Surely Adam and Jessica are just friends.

they just had dinner.it doesn’t mean they are dating…
and finally something about adam:D

ocsetummer @ 08/04/2009 at 4:37 am

Adam is in New York filming a Couple of Dicks with Bruce Willis.
Maybe Adam is going to do a guest appearance on Gossip Girl!

Thanks JJ for posting Adam, it has been tooooo long between seeing pictures of him.

Cant wait to see him in Jennifer’s Body in September.

Adam Brody rocks!!!!!

She’s dating Ed Westwick.

I mean Adam Brody ROCKS. I love him. But isn’t she with Ed Westwick? Hm.

Jessica is with ed!they are together! The brace up was just a rumor.And they are in love! Adam is not with jess! I thing they are going to be together in a movie or something like this… I love Jessica’s bag!she is gorgeous.

JESS is very nice girl

Blake is so gorgeous ,she should be with Chace.They can make the most beautiful couple in the world

oh my god, after see this , i want to suggest u that there is a place —-biguklove*com—-u want to go in ur whole life,so exciting !!!!!Go to have a try, you may find your love or friendship there. see more celebrities’ hot photo, video………….charge for free!!!! come on search me sunlly0015 there, more surprise, waiting u

on tip toe @ 08/04/2009 at 5:57 am

I like her shirt. I have two like that but my mom talked me out of wearing them to the club. She thought they were over the top. I think I will wear them next time :)

Can’t two people have dinner together now?

dee what a messed up comment you made. d u even know wat nappy hair implies. wat an idiot

Adam is as always hot!.. Jessica is gorgeous! Her lovely blue and green eyes. Her perfect skin and lips. And i love her curly hair. I am tired with strait blonde hairs. And she is not perfect,she has bad or good days.She remands me Megan Fox in the better way!
I totally love her character in gossip girl. And jed is my favourite couple.I thing i have my new girl crash!
:-)

Jess/Vaddicted @ 08/04/2009 at 7:13 am

Jess/Vaddicted @ 08/04/2009 at 7:18 am

Oh!and they did not breake up! They spotted kissing together few days ago. And they where together in Taylor’s b’day party.

I know that they are old friends!

Okay, i heard rumours that Ed and Jess broke up, but i didnt think they were true.

And funny that only the other day i was wondering what Adam Brody was up to. Love that guy <3

Adam brody, yay, and he is working.
Good to see him here he looks good!!

ADAM NEWS! YAY

And she wears ed’s neckles… They did not breake up.

this is the oddest story ever lol.
i kinda hope ed and jess broke up..
adam brody is amazing.. maybe he’s gonna be on GG?
thatd be so hot.. :)

Hope that Adam has find someone to be with and be happy. It has been too long.. Such a funny guy and cute too.

JARED THE’VE BEEN FRIENDS FOR SUCH A LONG TIME NOW> THEY ARE NOT DATING.

They are good friends. that’s it.

Why people are happy when stars break up?? Get a life.

Christopher Chace Crawford is sooooooo handsome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awww I missed Adam so much! he is such a cutie. He and Rachel Bilson were ADORABLE together.

CHACE AND BLAKE SHOULD BE A COUPLE,THEY ARE SO DAMN GORGEOUS

annayshida @ 08/04/2009 at 10:55 am

NOOO.
she goes out with all of my favorite actors! ):
oh well, i don’t mind.

i love adam brodyy!!

This is NEW! But i hope as friends, too weird ~

ocsethummer @ 08/04/2009 at 3:48 pm

Pictues fromthe set of new movie with Bruce Willis, check out there are 7!

Love Adam. GO TEAM ADAM.

maybe it wasn’t a date

adam brody seemed to drop off the face of the earth after the OC ended. glad to see him again

theyre at my street corner! why do i always miss these things

theyre at my street corner! why do i always miss these things

you can have westwick for all i care, but stay away from adam brody jess.

Hey Guys ! I’m going to NY tomorrow so Can you tell me where exactly in the Upper east Side is the Gossip Girl Cast filming? I’m Begging You !!!!

They are only friends, guys. Calm down!

OMG !!!! what about Ed ????? Did they break up??? ED IS SINGLE AGAIN !!!!!!!!!!!! I’ve been waiting 4 this moment all my life !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love adam brody. :D

In your dreams connie! @ 08/06/2009 at 1:57 pm

NO they do not breake up! NO NO! Do not belive the rumors! Jess is Very cute and kind.. Hey,just get a taxi and asce them. They know!

michellebravo @ 08/06/2009 at 3:05 pm

Omg yess! adam!<33
im crossing my fingers for a possible gues appearnce on gossip girl??!? plzz

ADam is to good for jessica anyways.

I love love love her shoes! Does anyone know who makes them?

waw, adam and rachel was so cute couple i wish they didn”t split

waw, adam and rachel was so cute couple i wish they didn”t split

i have always been imated by them

oups,sorry (imitated)