Jennifer Aniston Covers Elle September 2009

Jennifer Aniston Covers Elle September 2009

Jennifer Aniston takes the September 2009 cover of Elle and here are some interview highlights:

On being labeled a “lonely girl”: “I’m not going to ignore the pink elephant in the living room. It’s fine. I can take it. If I’m the emblem for ‘this is what it looks like to be the lonely girl getting on with her life,’ so be it.” (Jen has recently been linked to Bradley Cooper following break-ups with Vince Vaughn, Paul Sculfor, John Mayer, and Brad Pitt.)

On helping others unlucky in love: “I support women, men, anybody who is in a place that’s not their strongest and who is ready to push forward.”

On using humor to get through tough situations: “I remember being 7 and asking my mom if I was as pretty as [my best friend] Monique. And with all the love in the world, my mom looked at me and said, ‘Oh, honey, you’re so funny.’ So, she doesn’t lie to me… She answers the question by not answering and instead tells me what she thinks is my greatest strength.”

jennifer aniston elle september 2009 01
jennifer aniston elle september 2009 02
jennifer aniston elle september 2009 03

Photos: Alexei Hay/Elle
Posted to: Jennifer Aniston

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All
chin can't act @ 08/04/2009 at 12:26 pm

___________________________________________________
even her own mother thinks she is not pretty. she is one old ugly fug. thank god for photoshopped.

jen is the best @ 08/04/2009 at 12:27 pm

gorgeous, stunning, pretty, cool, fresh, nice, beautiful, lovely, charming, sexy, hot, amazing woman!!!

I love this interview, she is saying in other words

I don’t care what anybody says, i am living my life and all the haters can f.ck themselves

hahahaha

Way to go Jen

this old cougar is trying waaay too hard to be sexy :(

I like her outfit.

Does she ever talk about anything other than her sad love life?? Ive run out of sympathy for her. She makes millions of dollars a year, can date pretty much anyone she wants and yet she still is playing the sad lonely girl card. I have nothing against her but cmon girl–there’s more out there in the world–she has every opportunity–that we all wish we could have and yet here she is 5 years later still treading the same path.

Stunning cover. So elegant, so classy, so cool. She is adorable! I love her way to be honest and funny. And I agree that her sense of humor is her greatest strength. A rare (and great) thing.

***

Thank you, Jared, for the gorgeous pics. I can’t wait to read the full interview.

she is fantastic and looks gorgeous….she is super super pretty…unlike Angie who is not pretty—-just hard and vulgar.

so far so good @ 08/04/2009 at 12:33 pm

I really like this woman. Very gracious and cool. Go Jen!

Are you effing kidding me??? I don’t care for JA or give two craps about the whole Team JA or AJ conflict. But, JA as got to STOP talking about looks. She needs to either talk about her current project at hand or something she as really taking on. But she needs to not talk about looks, it takes away from whatever she has. As she is now older that should be the least of her concerns. Just sayin… Good luck to her upcoming projects.

same story jen go throw another pitty party already.

I just love love love this lady

chin can't act @ 08/04/2009 at 12:36 pm

blbl @ 08/04/2009 at 12:28 pm

angelina and brad have been saying the same thing. the haters should go fcuk themselfves.

brangelina rocks.

i can’t resist to comment but i really like jennifer leather tube top and the rest of the pictures.well all her pictures here were airbrushed but she looked pretty good, very gorgeous. i would love angie also to be like she was before a femme fatale in magazine photos because she has the goods,raw sex appeal and a very natural gorgeous dame.

And btw: I agree that I agree that her sense of humor is her greatest strengh. But I also think she is a truely beautiful woman and I admire Jen so deeply because she has her focus on her life and things that are meaninful to her, not to impress the others or prove anything to anybody. I really think this is the only way to find real happiness.

Did she actually manage to do an interview without talking about you know who and you know who?? Her PR team must finally be updating the publicity plan.

thank goodness @ 08/04/2009 at 12:39 pm

Now the loons can post here and rip her a new one. Hopefully they will stay off the Butler post now.

By the way loons, she KNOWS she isn’t the prettiest woman in the world. Her own mother told her she wasn’t pretty, so that should make all of you VERY happy.

Did they photoshop her chin on the cover???????

Sorry for wrote twice “I agree that” in my last comment. Just ignore one, please.

she’s is really very funny!!! and a talented actress!!! there are many candidates to be her love, but she deserves someone of the best quality!!!

she’s so pathetic

so far so good @ 08/04/2009 at 12:41 pm

She is looking better than ever here. Wow, what an ode to 40!

she/he looks like a gay…. her lips are very funny, trying hard to pout hahahaha … hope he/she cut her chin…. he looks like a man really with a long hair…………..

She needs to stop all the I see the humor in my life.. Whatever… She reads the gossip blogs and know what people are saying about her.. That is why she did not mention the Brange.. And since she has nothing else to fill in the empty spaces. She does the next thing. Talk about how the media protrays her.. she is the one that started it.. Why is the focus on the things that are discussed in the gossip blogs.. her love life, friends. She needs to get a new game plan. This one is not working.. she should take after a couple of women who are incharge..

Drew Berrymore and Kate Hudson are empowered. Drew has had so many relationships I can’t count them Does she ever whin or do mag interviews about her love life. hell no. Drew calls the shots. When she is finished with a man he is gone, and he does not talk. people called Jolie a man eater. BULL. she has nothing on Kate Hudson. Kate takes her men like dessert. She enjoys and when she is full she leaves. She is a single mom and Never plays the poor me care card. The media protrays her as a man eater. Have you ever heard her cry to the media and public.. hell NO.. Kate calls the shots. When she dumps A Rod.. are we going to be invited to a pity party.. NOPE because people don’t feel sorry for Kate or Drew. These are women in charge. IN CHARGE. Strong, independent. Men don’t scream to the media that they are not dating Drew or Kate. Jen is older then both.. yet she acts like a woman child. Get on with your life and stop all the talk about your love life.. If you do we will too.. at least I will..

And keep your damn clothes on for a change.. Does she have to get undressed for every interview she does.

She is amazing! I love the way she thinks. A beautiful person.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All