Penelope Cruz is Pregnant!

Penelope Cruz is Pregnant!

Penelope Cruz is expecting her first child with longtime love Javier Bardem, sources confirm exclusively to JustJared.com.

Penelope is about four months pregnant,” a source tells Just Jared. “She’s really healthy now and will be a great mother.”

Penelope may be expecting, but she won’t be tying the knot anytime soon. She told the August issue of UK’s Psychologies magazine, “When I [have babies], I want to do it really well. I want it to be my best project in life. I don’t know if I believe in marriage. I believe in family, love and children.”

Penelope, 35, and Javier, 40, appeared together in three films — Jamón, Jamón, Live Flesh and Vicky Cristina Barcelona.

Penelope has been in Germany promoting her latest movie, Broken Embrace.

Congrats to the happy couple!

P.S. This might be why Penelope decided to quit smoking.

Getty

This is gonna be one cute kid!

so happy for them!!

Knew it at Cannes @ 08/04/2009 at 11:15 pm

Yeah!!! Congrats to both!!!

Congrats! :-)

i knew it, congrats!

Congratulations Penelope and Javier. Very happy for you.

SO EXCITED! they are gonna have an ADORABLE little Spanish baby!!!!

congrats to Penelope and Javier, that’s great news!!!

I love them together. What a gorgeous child they will have!

Also, love the dress. Amazing color.

I’m so happy for them! They make a great couple! (:

Mythical Creature @ 08/04/2009 at 11:50 pm

Yay!!! I hope they are all very happy :)

Congrats to mom and dad.

so she promotes having a ******* child?

thats great. their baby will be stunning no doubt. but im not sure about the whole not getting married thing. did anyone else notice the ring on her left hand?

So happy for her.

Muchas felicidades!!….Penelope y Javier son una pareja hermosa…de ensueño!!…
El bebe será bellisimo !!

Congrats! A gorgeous couple.

Congrats. penelope is gorgeous and glowing

I thought she looked pregnant! In all these new photos of her that have been coming out I was wondering if I’d missed the announcement or something because she TOTALLY looks it. Congrats to her and Javier!

longtime love? they’ve been together for two years… if that.

WE all called it here. We’ve been saying for a month that she’s pregs and finally she knew she couldn’t hide it any longer.

Congrats to them both.

HOW Wonderul!! I thought so too from other pics i have seen. As long as Mom and Dad are happy that’s fantastic! One very fortunate little girl or boy. OM Gosh if it’s a wee girl and she looks like her Mommy she will sooo gogouus..

Congrats to the happy couple!

That shild will ahve two oscar winning parents. Very talented family.

Oh Don’t forget that they are Euopeans so don’t some of you get all high and mighty morally.

Amanda Dubs @ 08/05/2009 at 12:51 am

Awww yay. I love them both

lol. good for her. jaxon is right hahah but i saw this too on other sites. lots of people have been on baby watch. i hope it isn’t true though. i mean i like her and javier together and it would be good if there’s a little nina or nino, but really…isn’t she career lady focused. hmm.

Será por eso que se ha dejado de teñir las canas…

Congrats to them. I hope the child looks exactly like her, she is so beautiful.

I’m also glad she’s doing what she believes in. She shouldn’t have to get married just to have a baby if she doesn’t want to.

OMG! so happy for her. congrats pene!

Aw! Congratulations Javier and Penelope! I wish you and the baby all of the best!

Congrats Penelope and Javier!

congrats to Pene and Javier.

will the hags have a double standard for them? will they call their child a bas#ard like they call the JP kids??? how about halle and gabe’s child? or johnny depp and vanessa’s children? what about n. ritchies children, tom brady’s child, jude law’s child, naomi watts children and many others?

Sarah May @ 08/05/2009 at 2:57 am

Felicidades a los dos! OMG Yay. I love them both.

Que bueno! Estoy muy emocionado!

They are such a sexy and gorgeous couple!!! Congrats to them, although I confess I’m sooo jealous of Penelope – Javier is hot, hot, hot! haha…

So I wonder if this was the real reason that Penelope was reportedly so “sick” at the Cannes festival. Morning sickness?!?

Oh and by the way it’s interesting how Penelope made her first movie with Bardem, and now he is the father of her child! Cute! :)

Awww, she looks stunning (as usual) and I am so happy for her and Javier!

nikomilinko @ 08/05/2009 at 3:56 am

I don´t like this man, he is a cocky

Anonymous @ 08/04/2009 at 11:53 pm so she promotes having a ******* child?

———————-
Moron !
Conception and men do exist LONG BEFORE marriage, a formal union/versus the natural one has been created by modern society which is very few centuries with the thousands of mankind.
It has never impeached men and women to procreate from day one.
So according to your sh*tty moral, we all are descents from people who at some point were never married !
Moronic, however do exist wether you are married or not, wether you are issued from a married cpouple or not.
Congrats to Peneloppe and Javier

I thought she’d be pregnant, but no way that’s a 4 months away bump!

Aw – I love them together. Congratulations!

Nice, thats one good news by my fav couple….love them!!!!

CONGRATS!!!!!!
LOVE!

Congratulations! Wonderful couple and the baby will definitely be beautiful.

congrats to them.

Pedro Almodovar desmintio que estuviera embarazada, no se si en américa las habeis visto, pero dio unas declaraciones deciendo que a él también le gustaria mucho pero que por ahora no, que solo había engordado unos 2 o 3 kilitos. Falsa alarmaaaaa

¿Y entonces porque se toca tanto la tripa??? Almodóvar no lo va a confirmar eso esta claro,ella nunca lo va a decir en público,pero si parece que lo esté.

If it’s really true, well, it’s great news! Javier and Penelope are great actors. And, as far as I know, great people too. Congrats to the pretty and talented couple!

TROP FORT!!! c’est sur ce sera un bel enfant ;les parents paraissent si naturels et tranquilles je les admire tous les deux.E VIVA ESPANA

So nice!He is cute and she is beautiful. She was next to me at the Four Seasons In Hawaii with Mathew M. about 4 years ago and he is much smaller and beautiful in person. He was kind of a dead head type guy. She was really nice to this young girl, about 13 who asked her body guard if it was her. She went right up to her and chatted Lovely accent. Cute figure not at all pretentious!

Only time will tell if she is really pregnant.There’s no official word yet so we’ll have to wait and see.Yes,they are a gorgeous couple,but I hope they both understand what this means.Big step,hope they are ready.Is she still going to promote “Nine” in December?

Figures. You knew it would only be a matter of time before she got pregnant.. Her slutttty friend Salma did it so now its her turn

Congrats P!~

And Javier of course!

OMG congrads. I am such a fan of yours i am 15 and i love your movies and love the way you look you are such a roolmodle to me love you….

Celebritywatcher @ 08/05/2009 at 10:47 am

Wow I love these two together. I have a real good vibe about this being a lasting relationship.

******************************************************************************

Check out my celebrity psychic predictions @ http://www.celebpsychic.blogspot.com

Congrats to them both!

What celeb ISNT?

Congrats to Penelope & Javier.

One talented baby. Felicitaciones a los dos!

She has never been married so you would think she would try getting married at least once to see if marriage is for her or not. Why knock it if you have never tried it? Another unmarried ***** in Hollyweird.

How can a baby be talented? The Spaniard Penelope is pretty but her baby daddy Javier, not so much. Congrats Penelope I hope you have a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I hope their baby looks like her because the boyfriend is ugly.

Congratulations, Penelope and Javier. THE MOST GORGEOUS COUPLE, NEXT TO BRAD AND ANGIE OF COURSE. I SURE WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF ANGIE AND PENELOPE KNOW EACH OTHER. BOY, THIS BABY IS GOING TO BE A BEAUTIUL BABY.

She doesn’t look four months pregnant. I’d say maybe three full months. That red pants suit she wore a couple of days ago, she was really slim. This dress is made to put a pouch on her, but she really isn’t showing enough for four months. Unless it is the beginning of the fourth month. I love her and I love Xavier and I am delighted if this is really true.

@Anonymous: THAT WAS NOT VERY NICE TO SAY OR WRITE TO SOMEONE EXPECTING A BABY. I HAVE BEEN A VERY COMMITED RELATIONSHIP AS WELL (19 YEARS) AND WE HAVE A SON TOGETHER, I HAVE BEEN MARRIED BEFORE AND I DO NOT BELIEVE I AM PROMOTING YOUR FOUL LANGUAGED ATTITUDE. YOU SHOULD BE HAPPY FOR THEM AS I AM.

Wow, I hope the baby looks like her. I wish they would marry, but she will probably be a fantastic mom.

Misanthropic @ 08/05/2009 at 2:18 pm

Great. Another ******* Hollywood child. Or should I say ‘bastardo’?

Enhorabuena, Pe y Javier!

Oh my god! I am so happy for them. It is so strange how eventhough you don’t know someone, you can be so happy for them. I obviously need to get a life- but I really like Penelope and Javier so this is great news!

Jessica Castro @ 08/05/2009 at 3:36 pm

Congrats to Penelope and her man. They will make a gorgeous child! I love her dress too! The cut, the style, the color: absolutely breathtaking. She will be a pretty preggo woman. Any takers on what gender she’s having? I say BOY!

It’s pretty hard to raise children “really well” outside of marriage. The kids get left with a huge hole in their hearts because something’s missing in their lives – that is an intact family.

Oh , Taylo, WTF, ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE WITH THE HOLE IN THEIR HEARTS. A PIECE OF PAPER DOES NOT MAKE A DAMN DIFFERENCE. iIT’S THE COUPLE IN THE RELATIONSHIP THAT MAKE THE DIFFERENCE. GET OFF YOU HIGH MORALS.

hmmm i guess i was right =]
she was totally giving up that pregnant vice
congrats tho, only reason i no him is because of vicky cristina barcelona

I love this couple. Congrats to them! :)

O.M.G. I can not believe!

Congratulations to the couple!

Suzanne, Javi and Penny have been on and off for 20+ years, not just 2. where are you getting your info? Congratulations to them both, I adore Javier’s acting, I think he is the best actor in the world, and I love her as well. Lucky baby!

Hello
My name is Nancy,i saw your profile today and became interested in you,i will also like to know you more,and if you can send an email to my email address,i will give you my pictures here is my email address (nancy.mabou@yahoo.com) I believe we can move from here! Awaiting for your mail to my email address above.
Evelyn.
Please my email box is (nancy.mabou@yahoo.com) for more explanation

awwwh she will be the sweest mommy and shes gorgeous and javier seems to sweet and he is all so very cute himself, and think its great, shes expressing her view on marriage i do not believe in marriage but i am defiantly not against it

Yeah congrats to Penelope and Javier. I like them both and Im sure they will have a beautiful baby together.

What the is wrong with the world nowadays? Why can’t people ANNOUNCE their OWN pregnancy!? I would be PISSED if someone else announced my pregnancy. I highly doubt that all of the women who are congratulating them would be happy if someone else announce their pregnancy.

Common Sense @ 08/05/2009 at 11:32 pm

Almodovar declaró que solo había engordado. Además, si esto fuera cierto, en España ya hubieran hecho todo “un show” de la noticia.

AWESOME! HOT COUPLE!!! AWESOME!

Al Pelaez @ 08/06/2009 at 5:34 am

You all suck..Get out of my computer..

All you Hollywood pricks stay away.

Scruffy Puffy @ 08/06/2009 at 5:35 am

the lil ******* will probably grow up with just her. javier will run for the hills with his latest CONQUEST.

Al Pelaez @ 08/06/2009 at 5:37 am

Go to hell Penelope Cruz you *****.

wu ! Mobaraka !

congrats for penelope and javier…cute baby waiting for u..xoxo!

Great – another ******* brought nto this world. Whatever happened to getting married?

Ya era hora…pichaba, culiaba y nada!! Seria que se tragaba todo el *****? Ahora si se lo metieron por donde ers, en buenahora mamacita rica!

Pe, felicidades desde España, me encanta la pareja que haceis Javier y tú…. Felicidades guapísima ! por aquí ya se comenta que vas a ser Mami….

Hoping she doesn’t return to the nasty habit of smoking after she gives birth to her little one…!!!! It will be a beautiful baby and she will be a wonderful mother…mature people coming together to create a loving family! Congratulations to beautiful Penelope and Javier!!!

@Suzanne: Yes, but they know each other since she was 16 years old and he was like 20 and filmed their first movie together “Jamón, Jamón”. They have been like platonic friends since then. It’s like everyone knew sooner or later they will be a couple.

Bobby corwen @ 08/06/2009 at 11:22 pm

Yay!
:DDDD

Promoting a … baby,????

Here is Spain as in many countries in Europe women have children without marrying, even without a parner, she believes in familly, baut many don’t. Here is not a sin, a singled mother is very, very respected and nobody tells his son or doughter an illegal one.

i love javier bardem! i’m very sad for me because i want a baby by javier bardem. please someone tell him that i love him so much and i vwill wait for life!

That kids gonna have one huge nose if it gets its fathers nose…ugh fugly guy.

Javier Bardem is one sexy and very handsome guy.His “big nose” was broken by a stranger who punched him in the face in a bar and broke his nose back in the 90′s.
He’s been friends with Cruz for 18 years.He lived with his ex-girlfriend for 14 years.He met her on the set of Jamon Jamon in 1991,they split in 2005. Cruz was also in that film but he went after his ex,Cristina Pales instead.Cristina is a very beautiful woman.Ms.Cruz isn’t the only woman he’s ever dated.He’s been seen with many beautiful woman.

stephanie schwenk @ 08/25/2009 at 2:27 pm

penelope is a known sleep around. Who knows whose child it is!

Any new pics? Cos by now she is 7 months pregnant…

@Anonymous:

Are you kidding me?! Did you miss the memo that it’s 2009, and that what’s important is love, commitment and stability? If it’s true, congrats to them, and if you don’t like it then live your own life differently. I’m pretty sure it says in the Bible that we should “judge not lest ye be judged.”

EEEEEEWWWWWWWW Why would she have ******** baby when she smokes! Thats terrible!

Well,it’s 2010 and Penelope still hasn’t given birth yet!! Maybe that’s because she was NEVER pregnant to begin with! Hope this site enjoyed it’s 15 minutes of online fame with it’s bogus story!

Hi i’m so happy I located your blog, I really observed you by mistake, while I was searching Yahoo for some thing else, At Any Fee I’m here now and would just prefer to say thank you for a wonderful blog posting and a all spherical intriguing weblog (I also really like the theme/design), I do not have time to read all of it in the appropriate now but I’ve bookmarked it and nice info, this honestly useful for me. There is nothing to argue about.

the article is pretty good ,with concise language ,with good expression ,we always looking forward to hrearing for him again .