Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Kenzo Hounsou's First Baby Pics!

Kenzo Hounsou's First Baby Pics!

Baby Phat CEO and Style Network star Kimora Lee Simmons and the love of her life, actor Djimon Hounsou, proudly show off their new baby boy Kenzo Lee Hounsou.

“I just never thought it could be this good,” Kimora, 34, told OK!.

Kimora and ex-husband Russell Simmons also have two daughters Ming, 9 and Aoki, 7.

Check out the full baby gallery of Kenzo and his proud parents at OKmagazine.com.

kenzo hounsou kimora lee simmons 01
kenzo hounsou kimora lee simmons 02

Photos: Melanie Acevedo/OK!
Posted to: Celebrity Babies, Djimon Hounsou, Kenzo Hounsou, Kimora Lee Simmons

John Parra/Getty

‘the love of her life’?
The current one, yes?

That baby is ugly. My god, im not trying ot be mean, but dammnn

The baby is not ugly, it sounds like someone is racist. Damnn.

I think the baby Kenzo is really cute. I can’t see anything ugly in him.

Yeeeeah... @ 08/05/2009 at 6:35 pm

Awwwwwww.
Cuuuuuuute.

it’s a beautiful baby!!!!

wh@anon: agree. . .baby is cute.

i think he is cute but not beautiful or gorgeous and anon shes not racist shes expressing her option and you can think it is wrong but there is no need calling someone a “racist”

hes not ugly but defiantly not gorgeous hes kinda average looking

cute!

#2=troll…wait racist troll

I’m not racist either, but yeah i agree the baby is not good looking he has his dad genes I can’t believe that man used to be a model

He has very expressive eyes. Looks just like his dad except maybe for the eyes.

#11=jealous ugly troll

cute baby……..gorgeous…. we need 2 see some of your ugly babies picture…good job kim and Dee …haters!! show ur babe pic

#11 – You must be blind because Djimon is gorgeous. Go stare at a Matt Damon poster.

That baby is REALLY beautiful!!!!!!! how someone can tell about THIS baby ugly????????? he is gorgeous!!!
Violet is ugly, for exmple.

What an adorable baby!

Ugly Kid……

Cute Baby!!!
Cute couple!
They look Happy :-)

# 10 is an idiot who needs to grow up. I was just telling my opinion that baby is not good looking and his father ain’t either.

please, Djimon is not cute but he is according to his past girlfriends, ‘a really nice, sweet man’. Kimora the dragon bosses him around and he is smitten with her. Anyway the baby looks alright to me, not anything special though, he looks like a little Benin baby. Congrats Kimora and Hounsou on having a healthy baby. People can express their opinion without being racist so loosen up people.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 08/05/2009 at 7:06 pm

ok, i’m here.
um…
wow…
yea, um.. wow! damn!
ok, i’m here. . wow…. . um.. wow! damn! um.. wow.. LOL.. seriously, at first sight thats a odd looking child, at “first sight”. but he’s not ugly, i actually think he’s going to grow up and be a supermodel or some shiit. look, he looks exotic.
=]

carrienae @ 08/05/2009 at 7:06 pm

I think the baby is adorable and beautiful. Love those cheeks….

Stupid people @ 08/05/2009 at 7:17 pm

How could you f*ckin call a baby ugly huh?
He is adorable.

If your calling that baby ugly you most have been ugly as f*ck and you probably still are.haha

ewwww…..she’s black…

———-

eewwww your not LOL

Jennifer A @ 08/05/2009 at 7:24 pm

People said the same thing about Emme, JLO’s strange looking daughter. That she was ugly and a different color than her parents. People looked at Emme and said eeeeeeeeeeewwwwww! she’s dark and ugly, but people shouldn’t be so stupid about babies.

Beautiful baby! He looks like Aoki to me – - just a little darker!

I love both Kimora & Djimon! I just hope she doesn’t have a baby by EVERY boyfriend she comes across.

I’m just sayin . . .

this baby is so ugly kimora lee is pretty he should be a japennes color like kimora not the baby dady

YALL BABY SO SO UGLY LOOK AT HIS COLOR UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Well, at least she’s not Puerto Rican like Emme now that would be ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!

By his features, I think he’s going to be quite handsome when he gets older. He’ll be beating the white chicks off of him lol

He has gorgeous skin and eyes!!!

Good looking parents (especially Dad Djimon!), gorgeous baby!

I don’t think anyone is racist simply because they don’t find this baby (or his parents) good looking. Having said that… Look at those eyes, and those lips!! This baby is adorable!

I have yet to meet a truly “ugly” baby. At this tender age, they’re all beautiful!!

Marc Anthony’s twins should be his color but they aren’t their ugly too!! At least this baby is African, but Maxx and Emme are Puerto Rican???

Ahh, he looks like a little chocolate doll. I don’t think his father is attractive but the baby looks kinda cute. Chubby and all that.

What a cute baby!! COngrats to the couple.

What a beautiful baby boy. I love Kimora. I hope she has new shows coming out soon. Come back and visit us in St. Louis Kimora. We love you!!!

iL EST VRAIMENT TRES BEAU §

that baby is gorgeous!!! <3

LET'S GET REAL @ 08/05/2009 at 7:49 pm

OMG.. he is just beautiful.. look at those full lips.. I am not calling anyone a racist.. but none ethnic people want every baby to be blue eyed, blonde and white.

True.. this child is beyond beautiful.. his ebony skin, full mouth and expressive eyes.. Yeah maybe not the “average looking baby”…. but damn who wants average when you have the exception..

he is just beautiful..

The boy looks just like his daddy. They all look cute together.

The baby is not ugly people bake in the hot sun to get a dark tan,
if you call him ugly because he is dark you are a racist.

@blah and @ leigh horrible vile people making racist comments abt such a beautiful baby..yes even non blue eyed blonde haired babies can be BEAUTIFUL ..disgusting

once someone starts a sentence with “im not racist but…” YOU FCKUNG ARE

If he was one of Angelina’s broos everyone would say he is so gorgeous. I think he is cute and he is big for 9 -weeks-old.

baby will be an exotic stunner when he becomes a man. mark my words.

I guess being darker skinned means ugly since only light skinned kids can be beautiful in America! , how sad for those who are calling this baby ugly..He is gorgeous! and Djimon PURE african GORGEOUS man !

Rodrigues @ 08/05/2009 at 8:05 pm

He’s a cute chubby little African baby. He looks like the baseball player David Ortiz, fat and chocolate. I bet Madonna and Angelina are salivating over this baby picture. The baby looks like he should look with an African dad.

He’s ADORABLE!!!!
He looks like both of them.

he’s very cute but i can’t stand kimora.

gorgeous child. beautiful eyes!

Latoya says... @ 08/05/2009 at 8:18 pm

Kimora loves her chocolate. First, milky chocolate with uncle Russ, now dark chocolate with the real thing. Congrats to them but I can’t help but feel sorry for Mr. Hounsou who appears to be shy and quiet around Loud-mouth Kimora. Good luck Mr. Hounsou because you will need it! Kimora is something else!

cj stjohn @ 08/05/2009 at 8:21 pm

Not cute..my word, he’s a very beautiful baby…beautiful eyes…

blah blah blah @ 08/05/2009 at 8:22 pm

That baby is too cute for words.
Congrats!

he is adorable.
with two good looking parents.
point blank.

i totally agree with u #25 !

A little chocolate drop. I can’t really decide if he’s that cute or not, with some babies you have to wait a little while. My neighbor’s son was an ugly wee thing when he was born but now four years later he has become cute.

silentsophi @ 08/05/2009 at 8:29 pm

OMG that baby is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I just never thought it could be this good,” Kimora, 34, told OK!.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0NMGqNjnr
==================
What is she talking about ; having a baby? she’s done that
Being in love; she’s done that.
Being in love and having a baby at the same time; she’s done that.
She should know each relationship when it’s relatively new is like that. In 2-3 years she or he will be moving on claiming to have found the love of their lives.

Chocolate Princess @ 08/05/2009 at 8:33 pm

I never thought Djimon was handsome but I think Tyson Beckford is gorgeous. Just my opinion though.

Sista brown @ 08/05/2009 at 8:39 pm

When I first saw him too I didn’t think he was so cute but his looks kind of grow on you after a little while. I mean he’s not ugly I work in daycare and I have seen some really unattractive little kids. He has his own look i guess but I think he will be cuter as he develops. Not all of these celebrity kids are cute that’s for sure. Little kenzo reminds me of a little chocolate doll and that’s sweet.

Too dark & UGLY

Baby is way to dark for being so young. He’s going to be pitch black when he gets older.

@Stupid people:
Baby looks like HELL

oh please @ 08/05/2009 at 8:48 pm

@Raichill:

why in the hell are you talking about Jolie and her kids.. can there ever be a topic without bring them into it.. Please..

the baby is cute..

EWWWWW…….A BLACK BABY…..

@………: you got a problem with black ppl you iz racist im black bit**h. that baby is tthe cutest thing ever congrats girl..

You people are stupid!! This baby is cute, If he was white you would not be saying this… Racist Losers!!!

He is adorable!! He is too cute :) <3

This baby has the most beautiful lips ever. Cute cute cute.

sssssssssssssssooooooooooooooo adorable and beautiful little guy and i love the name kenzo

THE BABY’S NOT CUTE. I HATE HIS LIPS AND HAIR.

Gotta hate racist white people. Arrogant enough to believe that they are actually the only beauty ideal. I can think of any number white celebrity tow-headed babies that look chalk. This baby is a beautiful African baby. Lovely rich nutbrown skin with a barely hint of Asian eyes. Thanks to his mom, he will enjoy something his father doesn’t, a head full of thick coarse hair. He’s adorable!

black beauty @ 08/05/2009 at 9:40 pm

super cute beautiful baby.
the nerve of some people commenting about the baby being not cute. i wonder how your kids look?

The baby is absolutely beautiful!!!

he is beyond cute, he is a doll, I want one! I have no idea what some people expected for this baby to look like…it’s one thing to assume that two lighterskinned people are going to have a lightskinned baby, and another thing for an african man and a blasian to have a baby and peopel assume the child will look like some barley black baby!
he is beautiful regardless of race, and the fact that some of yall can not comment without having to makestatments about the color of his skin is sad.

This is going to sound racist, but isn’t meant to be:-)
I think that Black and Asian babies are so beautiful.
This little guy looks like a little doll:-)

@me!: Mixed Asian people are NOT beautiful

simplylovely @ 08/05/2009 at 9:54 pm

that’s fabulosity!!!

simplylovely @ 08/05/2009 at 9:54 pm

that’s fabulosity!!!

a realist @ 08/05/2009 at 9:55 pm

OMG, what a beautiful baby.

Light black people are better looking.

Even little black girls like white dolls.

@DAMN: You’re right! That baby is not attractive.

He’s going to be a truck when he gets to be a teenager.

Dance Teacher @ 08/05/2009 at 9:57 pm

Let’s see how much she can squeeze out of this poor guy!

I CANNOT BELIEVE JARED ALLOWS RACIST PEOPLE IN HIS BLOG…. JUST SHOWS HOW FAR AMERICA IS PRIMITIVE FROM THE REST OF THE WORLD.. I’M DONE WITH THIS SITE!

the baby looks like any regular baby.. but he is CUTE! I just did not excpect him to look so “plain” I don’t know what I was expecting with the combination of ethnicities with his parents but Im sure he will grow up to be a GORGEOUS MAN! :)

I am not racist. I am stating my opinion. The baby is not cute in my opinion. Maybe he will grow into a better looking child. Who knows. Just becasue I dont share the opinion of everyone, doesnt mean you have the right to call me racist. I said nothing about his color.

Very dark and ugly, just like Jon & Kate Plus Eight’s kids.

He looks like a little DOLL!! Love those chubby cheeks and full lips! He’s quite adorable. He will only get better looking with models for parents.

What a cutie. He’s gonna grow up to look like model Tyson Beckford (look him up on google if you don’t know who he is and don’t watch his reality show). Beckford has African and Chinese ancestry.

some of you folks…….we know who you are- so stop with the racist card.

This baby looks all African. Does not look exotic at all.

Maybe that will change later…

so what?

who could stand to be around KImora? she’s a classic insecure but stuck up neurotic OCD crazy nutcase. As for the baby, all babies are precious. (this one is a bit unique, but none the less adorable and squishy)
By the way, why do folks always have to bring up the race card. Het over it already.
One race, period. Love.

Not cute at all.

very

very

ugly

He’s definitely a cutie pie. There are more pics on the magazines site. So happy for them.

They seem to be really in love…Congrats with the little fellow. He’s a handsome little dude, you people need to stop with the immature comments. God only knows what your kids look like.

@Frenchy:

Oh snap!!! Yeah he looks like he could be Tyson’s kid. Tyson has those asian eyes and full lips and dark skin.

Since Kimora was a model I think this kid will take after her because of all her connections. Tyson is fionnneeeee I wonder what his kids look like?

Who the HELL are these people? The baby is cute though…

@aha:
Baby is dark as mud.

I don’t think the baby is cute either. Maybe he’ll grow out of it.

Baby is dark as mud.

That is the cutest baby boy I have ever seen. he is magnificent!!!! very regal and chunky. he makes me smile. I hope they have more.

White Mother @ 08/05/2009 at 11:29 pm

Hey I’m a white mother of two very beautiful babies. Yes I know everyone says there babies are beautiful, but I had the hospital staff at both hospitals taking pictures of my children when they were born. However I consider myself and my husband just average good looking people. You never know what some parents can produce. And this is a beautiful baby who will grow up to be a beautiful child. Most important I wish him good health. I mentioned my race only because I knew it would draw readers and I wish to make the point that these racist comments are beyond ignorant. I thought with Obama in office all these racial tensions were supposed to disappear. They seem to have only worsened. Get over it people.

@Ilia:

Djimon, a former model himself, is an academy award nominated actor most famouly seen in Gladiator, Blood Diamonds an nominated for awards for his role in the film In America.

She is well………..

@White Mother: Nothing more boring than a mother bragging about how cute their kids are.

I think I’ve heard this story a million times before. The nursing staff said they were the cutest babies ever…yeah…yeah…yeah

boring….boring…boring

OMG! What a beastly looking child.

excuse you @ 08/05/2009 at 11:42 pm

@Balls:

So is Tyson Beckford and he’s made millions. So is Djimon and he’s made millions. So whats yur point? Djimon is pure West African and Kimora ia half African American. What i n Sam hill did you expect? A red headed kid with freckles? Kimora’ children are black as she is. Sorry if that’s news to you. Grow the F up.

@excuse you:

Dark as mud and ugly as a mud picket fence.

The baby is just gorgeous! Best wishes to the whole family.

That is the most beautiful baby I have ever seen. What a honey, how lucky are they!.

Kimora herself is half African-American – her dad – and her mother is Asian. Now baby has exotic and hot African dad – this only means baby will grow up to be a hot “The Rock” looking stud. Ok. should not talk about a baby like that but he will be gorgeous. Watch.

loveforlife @ 08/06/2009 at 12:23 am

The baby is beautiful,but oddly enough it looks like NEITHER of them! And I’m black so don’t pull that racist **** with me!

babies are cute.he is a precious healthy ,weathly baby.
may he grow up to know he is blessed and be respectful of that life,all of that money.

Lovely family~

@Mas: “Great, another mudshark….looks like Kimora’s trying to outdo Kim Kardashian to see which non-Black chick can f**k the most Negroes.”

The Ku Klux Klan called – you’re late on paying your monthly dues again.

@sharpie: “Mixed Asian people are NOT beautiful”

Wow, you’ve met every single mixed Asian person on the planet? Congratulations. You win the Moronic Generalization Award for this week.

Celebritywatcher @ 08/06/2009 at 2:15 am

Kimora has found a winner while her ex-husband flounders.

*******************************************************************************

Check out my celebrity psychic predictions @ http://www.celebpsychic.blogspot.com

Very coulourful, warm and good looking family. The baby is just wonderful. Some racist trolls on here as well.

Beautiful baby @ 08/06/2009 at 2:42 am

Congratulations! Great looking baby, parents and family. Wishing them all well.

the baby is cute. but his sisters are cuter

@White Mother:

Your right about that but the internet is a great media that attracts both intelligent and moronic idiots to the extreme and they’re still learning to use the internet. But I would’nt be bothered by their. post since I know this sort of people might had not been appreciated by anyone in their life.. They are hateful nobody loves them so they’re taking it on a pure innocent and obviously beautiful adoring child.

Beautiful baby!

Even more beautiful mom!

Kimora is GORGEOUS!!!

Beautiful baby!

Even more beautiful mom!

Kimora is GORGEOUS!!!

To all of these posters who say that “the baby is ugly etc.”: It is sad to read comments of obviously shallow, ignorant and frustrated individuals who think that good looks is the most important thing in life. People do not choose how they will look. Just look at that Megan Fox: brainless girl who walks around and thinks she is a queen but IQ is 0. Is she valuable for the society just because she is beautiful? Get a book and gain some knowledge before all of you get lost in your own misery. By the way, you can wrap a piece of **** in the most beautiful shiny paper and try to sell it as a candy. But…when you remove the paper, what you get inside – ****! It is the same with people, and obviously so many here…..

That baby is really GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!!!
but people here are soooooooooooooo stupid and childish, just becouse he doesnt look like Shiloh pitt they think that he is ugly.
he is MUCH more beautiful then Shiloh or her twins siblings!!!!!

liverwurst @ 08/06/2009 at 8:33 am

Djimon is 100% hot. He has this sultry sexy animal quality about him. African men (not to be confused with African American men) are so sexy, they know what a woman needs.

p.s. That baby is going to be a beautiful man too.

Djimon is a handsome man and his baby is cute just the way all babies are cute.

yeah! That baby has beautiful lips.
He kinda looks grown up already.
Lol, yeah good luck being around Kimora

u said it @ 08/06/2009 at 8:41 am

@sharpie: LOL…..true

@kelly: Is that you Kimora?

Aww I’m happy for her Congrats!

The baby is beautiful!, look at those eyes and lips and gorgeous skin and hair. Que bebe tan lindo!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the lucky parents!

he is so manly and handsome, not “pretty”, their baby is so cute (and big!!!). Felicidades.

Kimora is half chocolate herself if you folks didn’t know that.

Wow!

What an ugly baby.

Baby has FAT LIPS

can u imagine Kimora’s asian mom taking her grandson out and being like ‘yah he’s my grandson’ no one would believe her

Oh Please! @ 08/06/2009 at 12:55 pm

he looks like daddy.

Jeannified @ 08/06/2009 at 1:05 pm

Wow…look at those lips! So cute! She looks like a real, live baby doll! Adorable!

@nanny: I agree. It’s not racist. And I am black.

I’m sorry but this baby is TOOOOOO CUTE … love him! SO So adorable. Kimora scares me (too bossy) but Djimon is lovely. He seems to be such a caring man. Love him too!

Excuse me? @ 08/06/2009 at 2:50 pm

Absolutely ADORABLE baby!! You trailer park denizens should try to learn that there is more than one standard of beauty (but then, LEARNING isn’t exactly your forte). Just because the baby has dark skin and full lips does not mean it is “ugly.” He has orgeous eyes, sweet cheeks and luminescent skin. (If you racist neanderthals left the trailer once in a while, you might actually be able to LEARN words such as “luminescent.”)

stoooopid @ 08/06/2009 at 3:15 pm

@anon:

how can u consider someone racist, just b/c he/she says they are ugly? stupid…

This is a very cute baby!! No wonder, with his dad being that hot. Mom is not that pretty.

I just have to say, everyone is entitled to their opinion. If you don’t think the baby is cute because of what he looks thats fine. When you judge a baby solely based on skin color then yes you are a racist or prejudice person.

When you are saying things like “he’s too dark” “his lips are big” you sound like a racist; why? because those qualities are dominant in describing a person of African descent. Now if you would have said “the baby is unfortunate looking” or “the baby is not cute” that would be more understanding. You can’t possible scream “I’m not racist” when you said the baby is ugly and too dark.

I think the baby is beautiful. See, you put a darker skin person in a room full of White skin, the dark skin will stand out and dominate. Those full lips are what most of you yearn for. This is envy at it’s finest. The more exotic and darker you are, you will stand out.

I’ve seen a lot of comments even when there are posts of Halle Berry and Gabriel. White women can’t take it. You just can’t understand how someone like Gabriel could have landed such an exotic beautiful Black woman and love her and comfort her and make a family with her.

We are in another era, time to move on and look past the skin color. That baby is gorgeous. Put him next to Shiloh or Jennifer Garners child and he will make them look very ordinary (like the majority of them are.) Say what you want.

Such a cute baby, I had no idea she was about to have another.

The baby is beautiful, jeez look at him! Her daughters are pretty, Kimora can’t have anything but a beauty. Can’t wait for her new season, Love it.

That baby is a gorgeous baby! 99.9% of babies are gorgeous. It is so sad to discover how obnoxious and gauche some “human beings” are when placed in front of a computer. Also, what and whose standards are being used to describe this little one? Shame on you! It shows that some us were not properly trained. And . . . that is ugly! “Ugly” is getting on this website to insult people based on warped beliefs and perceptions. If one cannot say something positive about an innocent child, one should keep one’s opinion to oneself!

Heaven help us all!

They must be in heaven as a family…I can only imagine how devoted the her daughters will be to this beautiful baby who has the most gorgeous skin tone. May they be successful at keeping an intact family together!! “Uncle Russell” must be delighted, too!!! He couldn’t find a more wonderful and stable man to assist them in the rearing of their daughers.

That is a ugly baby,I bet the mommy tought it would take her gene pool. Not this Time. I Bet the Girls do not like being around it. They
will use it as there pet. Lol

Wicked Diva @ 08/07/2009 at 12:02 am

Ahhhhhhhhh….FREEDOM OF SPEACH!!…..Cute..Ugly…Haters….Light…Dark…Racist…Non-Racist…Black…Asian…White..ALL ARE JUST WORDS..

ONE WORLD…ONE RACE…ONE LOVE!……. PEACE!!

That baby is adorable!!! He got the good genes from both!

Besemiculo @ 08/07/2009 at 12:37 am

The baby looks like a little Sambo and you people know it, so stop playing, lol.

Look at those very pink lips and that dark skin, all compliments of his baby daddy.

Well at least he’ll have nice hair from his mom. He’ll need something to counter his daddies genes.

^I wonder if that’s a black American self-loather right there?

Yep, I agree with Infamous, as we know White American can never stop having enough White babies–even if they’re Ugly, but then again, they’re ALL automatically good-looking, right?

They really fixed Kimora’s neck in this one.

I am totally amazed to read thoe comments. I think thi baby is incredibly good looking…

super shocked @ 08/07/2009 at 2:40 pm

Ewww he’s black WTF is that? What do you exoect to get when ttou muux races it might be liggt or dark dumb asses is that? What do you exp

Catherine @ 08/07/2009 at 8:27 pm

That baby has the ugliest lips I’ve ever seen on a baby.

mrs right @ 08/07/2009 at 8:39 pm

I can’t help it, I think white babies are MUCH cuter than black babies. White babies look like they smell really good. Just my opinion.

he’s not ugly. omg how can people judge babies and lil kids like that.

FISH LIPS! cute kid though!(:

Djimon was and still is a gorgeous man. Hope the little guy resembles him more and more as he matures. Mixed-ethnic kids like these usually turn out to be unique and special – very exotic looking and in a good way.

does being black means ugly? The baby is cute….period, and FYI he is black so suck it in!

Aww…
Congrats to the happy couple!

Aww…
Congrats to the happy couple. DJimon is a very beautiful human being. There’s nothing ugly about him or his baby! I can’t stand the ignorance on here anymore!

@mrs right:

Ignorance is nothing short of bliss, aint it?
WTF??! Just wtf??

Im soooo hurt @ 08/09/2009 at 6:15 pm

i’m soooo hurt

Now, i want people to read this because im hurt by what people are saying about the baby, mainly the negative comments. I really feel that because the baby isn’t light skinned that some people think that he isn’t a beautiful baby, and that’s not true. God has produced a beautiful child, and you know what i’m tire of people being judgemental with the color of one’s skin. I’m not a racist, but i seen white american babies these celebrities are producing and their skin tone looks very very white almost pale, nobody makes comments. When a baby is darkskin you got all these not so wonderful things to say. It almost seen to me that these days everyone wants to be dark skin white people, Spanish people, even Asian people because they always looking to get a tan, but any how i’m dark skin and i was a beatutiful baby girl. My mom would tell me that many white people told her that i was a beautiful baby, they would even played with me on the train. I seen my baby pictures and i was dark and beautiful believe me because different types of people told my mother all the time. I have a son he isn’t darkskin, but even if he was i would love him just as much. All of God’s Creation is beautiful, even if you dont think so cause he does. Secondly, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

hes alright but not cute like her other 2 ming and aioki they’re gorgeous

hey im sorry that people cant be civil its wrong to call that baby ugly to me he is beautiful and is a great joy to kimora an djimon and im sure that his sisters love just as much one thing im not so sure about though is his name where did it come from i mean what does it mean?

First, congrats to Dijmon and Kimora, You can tell when people do not have a life because they are always speaking negatively about someone else’s but, the fact of the matter is, is that they need to first take a good look in the mirror. because all of GOD’S children are beautiful so, to all the haters, and i would hate to think that none of us have flaws. And on a comment about the baby is usually something that i would not do but, i am going to . He is a Beautiful GORGEOUS Black Baby some of you’ll must need your eyes examined. Kimora you have a beautiful family and God has truly blessed you, your’e a very fortunate person, and may God bless you all, even your’e haters lets keep praying for them though!!!

Beautiful @ 08/16/2009 at 1:41 pm

My goodness his just a little baby please can u guys stop dis condemnationsssssssssssssssssssss!!!!

i think the baby very very cute and stil they look like a very happy Adam & Eve couple to me. way you go Kimora, Namibian viewers supports you all the way. mwahhh

All of the haters should go straight to HELL. That is the MOST GORGEOUS BABY EVER. He is absolutely beautiful in everyway and so are his parents. If you have nothing nice to say then keep your traps shut. Just wondering….what do your children look like? I can only imagine….

hi my name ist ambar………………………….. cuty baby…………………………………………………

all yal crazy who thinks this baby is not hansome

ha! [ii] thiNk that kiMoRa is tooooo pRetty to be sleepiN with these old ***uNattRactive*** geezeRs…..***No offeNse*** oR hoMo…ppl Really should be cautious who the sleep with so that the childReN woNt gRow up gettiN talked about {^_^}

@donna:

Hmmmm, me thinks you feel a certain way about kimora, no? LOL babies

What a beautiful diverse family. To all the haters: Eat a ****!!!

Their baby is GORGEOUS very exotic looking mix and he will grow into a FINE looking man! How could he not, his parents are both gorgeous themselves.

extraordinary @ 10/04/2009 at 5:12 pm

The baby is beautiful and anyone that can call a tiny precious innocent baby ugly has issues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who in their right mind would call a baby ugly? The baby doesn’t have to be cute to everybody but to call a baby ugly is ridiculous. I think the baby is very cute. And, if you are being honest, babies just look like babies when they are born. They seldom look like anyone.

AWWWWW. the baby is really cute. I see you have many haters hating on ur son and ur new boyfriend. (LOL) dey dnt have nothing better 2 do but talk ****. WEll anywaz congrats on the new baby. he is really cute!

@blah:

Is ignorant your name? Because u r so damn stupid. I can imagine how u look. He is a beautiful precious angel. Have some moral and decency. Don’t let everyone here know how dum u r. Saying this baby is ugly, which is not true makes you an ******* in my book. I can only hope that if you have any kids, whatever they looks like, they are beautiful in your eyesight, because in Kimora and the baby’s daddy’s eyes he is a beautiful angel. I am sure everyone who has seen these pictures will say he is a beautiful little fellow. Get a life assshole.

wow.most of you people sound so ignorant.the baby is very cute.he would still be cute dark,white,light or otherwise. complexion means nothing. im a los angeles model with TOP MODEL AGENCY and i am a dark belizean . it is sad to be going into 2010 and people black,white, and other still have these views. i feel sorry for your parents

my own thoughts @ 12/26/2009 at 9:55 am

beautiful baby; >>>>>lots of haters theres nothing ugly about that baby

@nanny:

While I have no other choice but to respect your right to have an opinion, I find it very sad indeed. I don’t know if you are non-African-American or not, but your commentary feeds into the whole light skin dark skin issues that has haunted the A/A community since slavery. European characteristics are imposed on A/A as the standard of beauty and that is wrong. Yes, beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but I would caution you and others to check yourselves. Those of us who are more well rounded about the diversity of people know that in all races you can find great beauty. Now, if you are an A/A…shame on you!!!

whats up i am 12 and want to meet you please my number is 8043866705 thank you very much and one more thing your baby is very cute in wish i can trade her in for your baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are people complaining about the baby’s color? Of course that’s racist! Geez. Saying he shouldnt have his dad’s color? Are you serious? He’s a beautiful black baby. All your light color racists should get lost.

As long as the baby is healthy, looks does not matter, Im sure the people that are sending all these crazy nonsense ass messages got some not so good looking children to other people as long as they are beautiful to you and to themselves. Kimora might be bossy but guess what you don’t have to live with her. Kimora is looking for Fabulosity and not Scrubs and dead beats living in the projects and close house neighborhoods.

your baby is cute i watch all of your shows and kenzo is pretty so hamsoum people just say that your babys ugly because they wish they were you AND GIRL WORK IT ON THE RUN WAY HUM HUM HUM IM A LITTLE GRL AND I KNOW WORDS DON HURT JUST REMBER KENZO RICHER THEN MOSTLY ANYBODY THAT WROTE ON HERE AND I WACTHED ALL YOUR NEW EPOISES BELIVE IT MISS LEE BELIVE IT KENZO LEE HOUNSOU IS CUTE DONT LET KNOW ONE TELL IF YOU DONT BELIVE IT THEN ITS NOT TUE TAKE IT FROM A TEN YEAR OLD GIRL

I just hope that baby grows up to look more like the husband…don’t want to see Kimora’s sausage neck on that poor kid. Kimora’s the ugly one of this trio.

Baby is UGLY @ 05/03/2010 at 5:50 am

That baby IS ugly. He looks like his sister aoki but she’s actually cute unlike him :-/

You people are ignorant.
Lots of babies are ugly and one is not a monster (or a troll) to say so, just honest. So, you people who swallow the lump in your throat while trying to look convincing while you tell your co-worker that her baby is gorgeous are just liars, and what makes you any better that the “troll” that would call the baby ugly. I’d rather be honest, thanks. Neither this baby nor his father can be classified as cute, and saying so simply expresses MY opinion of these specific individuals not their races. Ming and Aoki are gorgeous, absolutely stunning children, but this baby is well… not. It also doesn’t speak to a light skin preference as my husband is a gorgeous mocha. That man just isn’t good looking, period. Furthermore, you Kimora fans must be just as hateful and gold-diggin’ as she is to be able to like her.

He looks like her mommy – really beautiful!

its quite funny alot of people are stating that “Djimon isn’t pretty” NEWS-FLASH…he was a MODEL! obviously, he’s PRETTY enough! he made millions while you all are steady looking in the MIRROR and are making MINIMUM WAGE…you lowlives!

dijmon is FUGLY.
ugly blick lookin gray goatee monkey /: