Kenzo Hounsou's First Baby Pics!

Kenzo Hounsou's First Baby Pics!

Baby Phat CEO and Style Network star Kimora Lee Simmons and the love of her life, actor Djimon Hounsou, proudly show off their new baby boy Kenzo Lee Hounsou.

“I just never thought it could be this good,” Kimora, 34, told OK!.

Kimora and ex-husband Russell Simmons also have two daughters Ming, 9 and Aoki, 7.

Check out the full baby gallery of Kenzo and his proud parents at OKmagazine.com.

kenzo hounsou kimora lee simmons 01
kenzo hounsou kimora lee simmons 02

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All
Rodrigues @ 08/05/2009 at 8:05 pm

He’s a cute chubby little African baby. He looks like the baseball player David Ortiz, fat and chocolate. I bet Madonna and Angelina are salivating over this baby picture. The baby looks like he should look with an African dad.

He’s ADORABLE!!!!
He looks like both of them.

he’s very cute but i can’t stand kimora.

gorgeous child. beautiful eyes!

Latoya says... @ 08/05/2009 at 8:18 pm

Kimora loves her chocolate. First, milky chocolate with uncle Russ, now dark chocolate with the real thing. Congrats to them but I can’t help but feel sorry for Mr. Hounsou who appears to be shy and quiet around Loud-mouth Kimora. Good luck Mr. Hounsou because you will need it! Kimora is something else!

cj stjohn @ 08/05/2009 at 8:21 pm

Not cute..my word, he’s a very beautiful baby…beautiful eyes…

blah blah blah @ 08/05/2009 at 8:22 pm

That baby is too cute for words.
Congrats!

he is adorable.
with two good looking parents.
point blank.

i totally agree with u #25 !

A little chocolate drop. I can’t really decide if he’s that cute or not, with some babies you have to wait a little while. My neighbor’s son was an ugly wee thing when he was born but now four years later he has become cute.

silentsophi @ 08/05/2009 at 8:29 pm

OMG that baby is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“I just never thought it could be this good,” Kimora, 34, told OK!.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/#ixzz0NMGqNjnr
==================
What is she talking about ; having a baby? she’s done that
Being in love; she’s done that.
Being in love and having a baby at the same time; she’s done that.
She should know each relationship when it’s relatively new is like that. In 2-3 years she or he will be moving on claiming to have found the love of their lives.

Chocolate Princess @ 08/05/2009 at 8:33 pm

I never thought Djimon was handsome but I think Tyson Beckford is gorgeous. Just my opinion though.

Sista brown @ 08/05/2009 at 8:39 pm

When I first saw him too I didn’t think he was so cute but his looks kind of grow on you after a little while. I mean he’s not ugly I work in daycare and I have seen some really unattractive little kids. He has his own look i guess but I think he will be cuter as he develops. Not all of these celebrity kids are cute that’s for sure. Little kenzo reminds me of a little chocolate doll and that’s sweet.

Too dark & UGLY

Baby is way to dark for being so young. He’s going to be pitch black when he gets older.

@Stupid people:
Baby looks like HELL

oh please @ 08/05/2009 at 8:48 pm

@Raichill:

why in the hell are you talking about Jolie and her kids.. can there ever be a topic without bring them into it.. Please..

the baby is cute..

EWWWWW…….A BLACK BABY…..

@………: you got a problem with black ppl you iz racist im black bit**h. that baby is tthe cutest thing ever congrats girl..

You people are stupid!! This baby is cute, If he was white you would not be saying this… Racist Losers!!!

He is adorable!! He is too cute :) <3

This baby has the most beautiful lips ever. Cute cute cute.

sssssssssssssssooooooooooooooo adorable and beautiful little guy and i love the name kenzo

THE BABY’S NOT CUTE. I HATE HIS LIPS AND HAIR.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 79 » Show All