Paris Hilton Scores Supernatural Stint

Paris Hilton Scores Supernatural Stint

Paris Hilton has secured a guest spot on episode five of Supernatural this season, E! reports.

A source close to the show says, “The fans should trust [creator/producer] Eric Kripke.”

Demon-hunting brothers Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles kick off season five of Supernatural @ 9PM ET/PT on Thursday, September 10 on The CW.

WILL YOU WATCH Paris Hilton’s cameo on Supernatural? What do you think her character will be like on the show?

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All

It’s the best show on TV right now, but UGH at this casting. I hope to God it’s a joke. I’m just waiting for Dean to see her and have some amazing smartass comment though. Hasn’t he already made fun of her on the show before? I could have sworn she was in one of his one-liners before. Please Kripke, don’t give her any lines! Yuck!

This is so disapointing, way to ruin my fav show by putting on that idiot!!
I hope they kill her, this is a new low

LOL at all the comments saying Paris’ character should be murdered. The only reason why I watch the show is because of Jensen Ackles. He’s the sexiest actor I have EVER seen!

of course im gonna watch im obsessed with SN …but that doesnt mean im happy about it!!! extremely pissed about this!!!!she better not spread her virus onto my boys!!!

Come on. This is totally a joke.
He already did that :P once he said that CMM would be taking Dean’s part. Then he said that he would have killed Dean & Sam to create a new leading character for Tom Welling.
This is totally a joke.

this is one of my favourite shows and last season was amazing. i just can’t believe they’re having her on, even if it’s just one episode. they have both openly mocked her, her acting skills, her ****** ways, and her herpes in public interviews. she’s an appallingly bad actress. not to mention she isn’t exactly the most attractive person. ugly would not be too harsh a description. i’ve seen every single episode of supernatural, but have no intention of watching her episode. if they were going to do stunt casting i wish they’d do it with someone who can actually act. and with someone the two lead actors don’t seem to positively loathe.

OMG, im only watching since i watch all the episodes!
HOPEFULLY THEY HAVE TO KILL HER!! OMGG.

silentsophi @ 08/05/2009 at 8:28 pm

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Not on one of my fav shows.

Superfreak @ 08/05/2009 at 8:32 pm

How big a SPN fan am I? I wold watch Sam and Dean blast into space in a space shuttle painted black to hunt Space Ghost on the moon. Really.
Eric Kripke, the guy who birthed Sam and Dean and the Superverse, knows what he is doing.
Yes, I hate Paris as much as the next gal, but I really don’t see why I should btich about a guest on the show. It isn’t my show, I just watch.

mandycane93 @ 08/05/2009 at 8:46 pm

and i thought a micheal jackson movie was a bad idea

are kidding me????
i love SPN
pleasee don’t distroy this excellent program!
i will hate it if she appears in the show!

please u need a real actress not that b*tc*!!!!!!

The only thing she could possibly play (and badly is a given) is a nasty ***** that Dean wouldn’t even go near. Who emplodes after about 5 seconds.

This is a joke. It has to be a joke. Kripke and co. are notorious jokers, but if this is true, I’m going to be so pissed, and i do trust Kripke a LOT, but if this comes to past well say bye bye. Geezus way to mesamorphically screw up a show, i mean where is the dignity in that. Using Paris hilton is textbook for royall f****** up… well anything.

!!!!!!???? @ 08/05/2009 at 8:56 pm

Oh for the love of… I love the Js and I love my Winchesters but why would I want to keep on watching a show that’s fallen as low as casting *that*?

tipsy pixie @ 08/05/2009 at 9:12 pm

haha i dvr it so if i get annoyed i can fast forward past the douche queen and get on with the goodness that is sam and dean! haha

Tipsy Pixie @ 08/05/2009 at 9:13 pm

Hahaha I dvr it so if it gets too ridiculous then I will just fast forward past the Douche Queen and get on with the goodness that is sam and dean! hahaha

Padackles @ 08/05/2009 at 9:14 pm

Gawd I DO not want that b**** on the show. I hate her with a passion and hope she dies on the show. But if I had to guess what she would be it will either be a demon or an angel. I LOVE SN but I in no way want to see her on it….come on Eric don’t let her be on it. lol.

She’s gonna ruin it!

kyraplus182 @ 08/05/2009 at 9:35 pm

That is soooooo stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ugh im mad. Supernatural is or is one of my fav shows!!!! She better not touch Jensen or i swear I’ll go off on her lol. Ohh yeah, i remember when Jensen made fun of her on Chelsea!!!! That was funny. Lets hope Dean and Sam kick her ass ;D

I will not be watching. Stupidiest piece of stunt casting I’ve ever heard of. If Paris could act, this might be cool, but since the girl is one of the worst actresses EVER, this episode will be lame. Supernatural has just jumped the shark for this fan.

And “Trust in Kripke?” Right. This is the guy who gave us Genevieve Cortese (Ruby 2.0), another BAD ACTRESS who was painful to watch opposite excellent actors like Jensen Ackles, Jim Beaver and Jared Padalecki. So no, this long-term fan is gone when Paris arrives.

Ryan Autumns @ 08/05/2009 at 10:51 pm

Now why would they bring Paris onto the show?!! I hate that stupid spoiled media ***** :(

SERIOUSLY?! I have mixed feelings about this. I trust Eric Kripke and all that he does otherwise I wouldnt be watching Supernatural. But I just dont like Paris Hilton all that well and am nervous to watch this. I hope she doesnt suck and make them look bad. Then again I could be wrong and she could totally do well. But then again….

Hrmm will be interesting she might just pass by as an extra or something or being a victim..i guess cos Jared and Paris know each other would maybe be the connection…but being a hardcore fan keep saying bring back JDM!!!! =)

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 » Show All