Bryce Dallas Howard is Toned Up For Twilight

Bryce Dallas Howard is Toned Up For Twilight

Bryce Dallas Howard walks back after working out in Vancouver, Canada on Tuesday (August 4).

The 28-year-old actress is in town to begin filming Twilight Saga: Eclipse where she recently replaced Rachelle Lefevre for the role of villain Victoria.

Some of the Twilight crew were also spotted around town, including Ashley Greene, Kellan Lutz, Nikki Reed, and Taylor Lautner who was recently filming Valentine’s Day.

Kristen Stewart and Dakota Fanning are still in Los Angeles as they finish up the Joan Jett biopic Runaways while Robert Pattinson just completed filming Remember Me in New York City.

bryce dallas howard toned twilight 01
bryce dallas howard toned twilight 02
bryce dallas howard toned twilight 03
bryce dallas howard toned twilight 04
bryce dallas howard toned twilight 05

Credit: Dzilla; Photos: Bauergriffinonline
Posted to: Bryce Dallas Howard, Twilight

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I want to see Robert!!!

booo..who cares. bring back Rachelle. role robber.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 08/06/2009 at 10:43 am

she’s hot. and unlike the rest of the cast – she can act.

she’s pretty. seems happy, always smiling for the paps.

I won’t be seeing Eclipse.

What a crime to replace Rachelle. It just won’t be the same. Summit should realize that they are losing fans.

Bryce is a role robber!!! I won’t ever see a movie of hers again!

Ugg…..BDH is not hot.

Ugg….BDH is not hot at all.

STOP HATING ON BRYCE!
I bet if any one of you was an actress and saw this oppurtinty, you’d take it no matter who you replaced!
Stop blaming Bryce, she’s an amazing, wonderful actress with so much talent (more than Kristen or Rob). If you want to point a finger and complain then do it on Summit. They’re the ******** that even thought of replacing Rachelle because of 10 days.

Bryce is amazing, always smiling for paparazzi even though she knows that Twilight fans don’t like her, working out even when she’s not suppose to to be in the best shape possible.
I know some may not believe me but I think she’ll do better than Rachelle. Yes, Rachelle is the one who brought the character to life but she was an okay actress. Bryce has won a Golden Globe! She’ll do great; I have great confidence in her.

-.- I don’t like her as victoria! I just don’t see it! like, she doesn’t have the Victoria-look. even the shape of her face is wrong.

I really don’t get why ppl hate on her.
I heart Rachelle and it’s really sad….but it’s not Bryce fault.
I’m sure she will do great…i can’t wait for eclipse.

Helen walsh @ 08/06/2009 at 11:53 am

well it’s not her fault she’s replacing someone else, is it? i mean, someone had to do it. or would you rather have no victoria in the movie? please.

she looks sweet as candy, though. wonder how will she pull off a villain. but she can act though.

i love rachelle – one of the best cast in my opinion. but if that’s it, then that’s it.

who is this woman and what has she done? I’ve heard her name, but don’t recall seeing her in anything.

@Candy:
For those of you who don’t think Bryce can pull of Victoria, go back and read the description of the character in the book twilight, then read Bella’s description of her voice in Eclipse. I think Bryce is going to do a bang up job. She is not a role stealer, someone was going to get the part I’m just glad it is an actress of her caliber.

aleksandra @ 08/06/2009 at 12:21 pm

I think she’s prettier than Rachelle but old Victoria have that “something” … ;)

@danielle: unlike the untalented Rachelle, Bryce has worked on projects like “Spiderman 3″ as the beautiful smart blond “Gwen Stacy” or the thrillers like “Lady in the Water” and “Terminator Salvation” and TRUST ME, this girl can act. i have been a twilighter for 4 years … more then any of you noobs, and i think this actress is WAAAYYY better then rachelle. anyway she was good while it lasted. Bryce will deliver what Rachelle NEVER did. Don’t hate the player (Bryce) … Hate the game (Summit)

Her hair is pretty awesome. I’m not her fan at all, but I think she’s not a role robber, stop with this. You are not one of the producers or exercutives to know the true reason behind Rachelle’s replacement.

Kevin:
Thanks for the information!

@i n f a m o u s l y c o o l:

I agree with the acting part. I was soo disappointed with the acting in Twilight, especially a main character whose name I will not mention. Anyway it’s not her fault they didn’t bring back Rachelle L., come on who wouldn’t jump at the opportunity to play Victoria?

I know bryce omg!! and I also believe people should stop judging her because Rachelle, the old victoria, had signed earlier to do another movie and she got all upset and started TRASH TALKING SUMMIT!!
she HAD to be fired. I dont know about you but i think maybe its time for a new victoria….

You cant hate on Bryce, it’s Summit’s fault. She looks so happy in all the pics of her, she does not even understand the pandamonia of twilight but she will soon find out. I think we all love Rachelle and it really sucks that she was replaced on the last movie that she was going to be in but that’s Hollywood. Everyone needs to give Bryce a chance. Remember when everyone hated Rob as Edward, now look is he so freaking famous now.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 08/06/2009 at 1:44 pm

@Candy: you’re an idiot. LOL.. wipe the tears away, you big fcuking immature baby. how stupid can you be? you cant blame a person for getting hired for a job, blame the people who fired the unknown who was barely seen. hahahahahaha..
@danielle: who is ‘rachelle lefevre’?!? she’s done a lot of nothing! which makes her a “who?”
@cute: i don’t even know why bryce took this role. it’s a step backwards in her career. such a small time tweeny-cult “franchise”. oh well, she’ll make everyone look bad, mainly the leads.

Shakirakitten @ 08/06/2009 at 2:46 pm

Bryce is an awesome talent, a truly good actress and she should do well in this role.

Rachelle was very good and it’s sad that she’s gone, but as many have said it’s not Bryce’s fault. BDH is an incredibly talented actress and I know she will be great in this role.

If her daddy wasn’t Ron Howard she wouldn’t be working at all!!!

Moving on @ 08/06/2009 at 5:20 pm

What’s done is done. Summit has made their decision & we need to move on. I’m not going to stop loving & missing Rachelle but we have Bryce & she is in a very tough position. She’s an award nominated actress but since she’s taking over this role it’s almost like all her acclaim goes out the window. The Twilight cast, Summit & Stephenie Meyers have said so many times that we Twilight fans are the best in the world. Lets stay true to that & allow ourselves to love both Rachelle & Bryce.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All