Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler: Cruising Couple

Jennifer Aniston & Gerard Butler: Cruising Couple

Jennifer Aniston and Gerard Butler ride around in a car as they film scenes for their latest movie The Bounty in New York City on Thursday (August 6).

Jennifer, 40, will be heading to jail in her next movie. According to Variety, she’ll be starring and producing Goree Girls, a movie about female prisoners who get together to make a country band in the 1940s.

The movie is based on Skip Hollandsworth‘s story called ‘O Sister, Where Art Thou’.

jennifer aniston gerard butler cruising 01
jennifer aniston gerard butler cruising 02
jennifer aniston gerard butler cruising 03
jennifer aniston gerard butler cruising 04
jennifer aniston gerard butler cruising 05
jennifer aniston gerard butler cruising 06

• Who is Fun. frontman Nate Ruess dating?- US Weekly
  • Ray J is being charged with 10 crimes- TMZ
  • The Bachelorette's Andi Dorfman addresses pregnancy rumors- Gossip Cop
  • Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

I don’t know what’s worse for her. The curtain hair she wears 24/7 or having her hair pulled away from her face. lol

Jennifer Aniston is a goddess!

a godess of BOTOX & filler & fat injections. I agree

I feel bad for the people who’ll loose $ on this film & the Gory mess.
this woman does NOT seel tix. (Marley puppy did & Owen)

she is
very nice
I hope she finds a man who made her forget the tasty Brad Pitt. i love angie.

she is very nice I hope she finds a man who made her forget the tasty Brad Pitt. i love angie.

i love you brangelina

chloe @ 08/06/2009 at 6:31 pm

I feel bad for the people who’ll loose $ on this film & the Gory mess.
this woman does NOT seel tix. (Marley puppy did & Owen)

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/08/06/jennifer-aniston-gerard-butler-cruising-couple/#comments#ixzz0NRegn1Ch
—————————————————————————-

Chloe, I think she makes about $25 million a year–I think that proves your pathetic theory wrong. Get a life and learn to spell.

she has botox, but she is beautiful which is a rich woman who does not have botox? hehehehhehehehhe /

He would NOT date her even if she asked him. Damn, nobody wants her.

Mythical Creature @ 08/06/2009 at 6:40 pm

I don’t know. I think you sort of have to have certain features to go with a really chubby cheek look. You know, things have to balance to look right. You can’t completely recreate your face and expect for things to flow. I was one that always wanted opposite of my features. But I decided to be happy with what I have and work with what I’ve got. Some people don’t think I am pretty and that is fine, some people will. Better to be natural. She was beautiful back when she started friends. I didn’t see anything that needed to be changed.

why are people always hatin’ on Jennifer Aniston? She’s just living her life.

I think it is so interesting that Brad Pitt is always the inocent and untainted party in this. Why are people always comparing Jennifer to Anjelina? All three are pretty useless really. They each have their own PR gimick. It’s really getting old to reference one woman when the other is mentioned.

why are people always hatin’ on Jennifer Aniston? it is just this Just Jared website really…….

Mythical Creature @ 08/06/2009 at 6:48 pm

@jen: They are all completely different people and yes they all have their gimmick and it works so there ya go. When it doesn’t work anymore they will have to come up with something new. It’s tired but tried and true.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 08/06/2009 at 6:54 pm

when will gerard be in a good movie? all this hype and he hasn’t been in anything remotely decent since 300. his hair look ridickulous too. hahahaha..

Witchonwheels @ 08/06/2009 at 6:55 pm

Amazing the vitriol this woman attracts just by existing. Why do people care so much? There are actors I don’t like – Mel Gibson comes to mind – but I don’t waste time hating or even thinking about them. I just don’t put money in their pockets by paying to see their movies. Why is that so hard for the Jennifer haters? Is it just jealousy?

They look great together. He says he enjoys working with her and has taken a fancy to her.

twpumpkin @ 08/06/2009 at 7:09 pm

WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP HIRING THIS LOSER? EVERY MOVIE SHE IS IN BOMBS (EXCEPT THE ONE WITH THE CUTE DOG). I AM SO SICK OF THIS BAD ACTRESS. PLEASE GO AWAY!

she has a really weird face o_O

brad pitt @ 08/06/2009 at 7:12 pm

Jen don’t date him. He’s a womanizer, he will hurt you. Oh, wait that’s me……………..
I think I’ll just go get drunk and stoned and think of how happy I am now………

jane pitt @ 08/06/2009 at 7:13 pm

I always liked you better!!

that new goree girls movie sounds horrible, i heard she’ll have 2 sing, honestly aniston ur close 2 the end imo, not many big movies will be coming ur way soon

i like her in those pics, looks like she has wet hair, which i always find sexy, right after shower hair =D

jen is in pain @ 08/06/2009 at 7:23 pm

you jen hens are real psycotic and pathetic losers
i guess brads new interview hurts
“”angie is my soulmate”" must really hurt that you now are dreaming
comments 21,22 and 23 shows how crazy you people are
gerry already said he will never date her,so did bradley cooper
jen is poison no man wants her
she and her nasty nipples should go away forever

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All