Adam Lambert: Good Morning America!

Adam Lambert: Good Morning America!

American Idol‘s Adam Lambert performs his own rendition of Muse‘s “Starlight” during Good Morning America‘s Summer Concert Series at New York City’s Rumsey Playfield on Friday (August 7). Watch here!

David Cook performed his own song “Come Back To Me,” the third official single released from his eponymous album. Watch here!

The latest Idol winner Kris Allen performed an acoustic version of Kanye West‘s “Heartless.” Watch here!

Together, the three of them performed a cover of Fleetwood Mac‘s “Little Lies.” Watch here!

30+ pictures inside of American Idol alum Adam Lambert, Kris Allen and David Cook

american idol good morning america 01
american idol good morning america 27
american idol good morning america 28
american idol good morning america 29
american idol good morning america 30

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

I think Chris is so cute :)

sorry meant to type Kris

I love me some Kris Allen.

blondiegrrl @ 08/07/2009 at 12:53 pm

I love Adam … he’s such a talented and beautiful person. With a voice like that, he makes me believe in angels.

Adam was spectacular, he has such a beautiful voice, he looks every delicious inch a star and he is such a beautiful soul, a good person. And blondiegrrl, you are right on, Adam makes me believe in angels too!

Alvin & co @ 08/07/2009 at 1:02 pm

Only during this most recent show have we noticed that Adam is remarkably handsome. And his good looks is the kind that one would enjoy while staring at him. No wonder, he is gaining more and more straight men as fans based on the many faces in the audience.

He certainly has the package only fit for superstars — great voice, magnetic charisma and superb stage presence. And you won’t really mind listening to him even if you’ve heard “Starlight” in their ongoing series of concerts as his interpretation during the show was different and really pleasing to listen to.

As much as I like David Cook there simply was not enough of Adam Lambert singing in Little Lies. :(

I really like Kris Allen’s performance, I never really payed attention to him before, now I will

He looks great and hot!

OMG David Cook is so hot! I never realized how totally adorable he is! No wonder he won last year. Ok, I want to buy his CD. Is the name of his album just David Cook? On Kelly and Regis they said it went platinum,I didn’t know that. I thought he was amazing on GMA to me he out shined those other guys. I want to go to one of his concerts AND meet him!

David Cook is the best, never get tired of hearing him or seeing him and god he looks absolutely gorgeous.

i n f a m o u s l y c o o l @ 08/07/2009 at 1:35 pm

damn, kris is still performing ‘kanye’s song’?! hahahahaha..

I like Adam AND Kris, but I am realizing something more and more as time passes. Adam stood out BECAUSE he was part of American Idol. He was unique in that mix. Now that he has been pushed out of the nest, in a way of speaking, he has to hold his own in the huge larger world of rock music out here. He will have to up his game a lot to be a continued success. Idol gave him the exposure, but now it is allll on him to really do something with it and move to the next level. Simon said he had the “potential” to be world class. He isn’t there yet.

kRISISAkUTIE @ 08/07/2009 at 1:48 pm

Kris baby, you are a stud muffin!

David Cook rocks my world & he totally owned!!! He looks really cute in those pics. =) Kris & Adam were good too, though. David’s just my favorite. =)

Wow! Adam’s voice is really great in this rendition of Starlight! He really really nailed it! Good work Adam! You are such a fun person to watch. Can’t wait for your CD.

Adammmmmmm!!!! I >3 Adam! Go Glambert!

LolaSvelt @ 08/07/2009 at 1:57 pm

That try-hard rockstar ruined Starlight.

I was there and the videos don’t even do him justice. Adam is the most incredible live singer I’ve ever heard. He was simply out of this world.

They were all good, but Adam pretty much pulled the rug out from under everyone’s feet he was so good, and so completely unexpected.

Millambert @ 08/07/2009 at 1:59 pm

My God!! Each day Adam is more handsome!! He looks so good! , well, he is totally beautiful… and by the other hand… his performance of Starlight… so sensitive, so emotional, so marvellous… he touches my heart when he sings. Love you Adam! Greeting from Chile!! (Latin America.. you have many, many fans in latin America!!!)

Oh Adam,You are so beautiful