Evan Rachel Wood is Queen Sophie-Ann

Evan Rachel Wood is Queen Sophie-Ann

Check out these first look pics of Evan Rachel Wood in True Blood as Vampire Queen of Louisiana, Queen Sophie-Ann.

The 21-year-old actress will make her debut in the August 30 episode when a desperate Bill (Stephen Moyer) seeks Sophie-Anne‘s advice.

“Nobody’s ever entirely happy to see her [character]” series creator Alan Ball tells EW. “She’s very powerful, capricious and most likely insane. [She] has more than one secret agenda, which we will slowly become aware of over season 3.”

Can’t wait!!!

evan rachel wood queen sophie ann 01
evan rachel wood queen sophie ann 02

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

blood-suckers are all the rage!

The hottest girfriend Marilyn Manson has ever had. Too bad she broke his heart, she’s really cute.

Scruffy puffy @ 08/07/2009 at 5:02 pm

i JUST VOMITED LOOKING AT THIS PIC. UGH!!!!!!!!

sweetness @ 08/07/2009 at 5:04 pm

she looks stunning.

She looks cute but much older than 21.

I don’t find her that pretty but her eyes are gorgeous.

HelloThere @ 08/07/2009 at 5:11 pm

I just hope she does a good job. True Blood rocks!

true blood @ 08/07/2009 at 5:18 pm

I’m looking forward to her character on the show but I think Rose McGowan (before her accident/plastic surgery) was the hottest girl Manson’s dated. She was absolutely beautiful before whatever she did to her face.

Vampire Queen ??

no one want to watch this when we have kristen stewart

Is she going to be on through season 3?

Not only is she a bit homely, but she looks really old for 21.
It’s like she worked as a working girl and you can see it on her face. She must have been through a lot of “things”.
She doesn’t look fresh and young.

well she looks AMAZING… if that counts for anything.

She looks rough for 21, but the costumes are AMAZING.
Props to True Blood’s designers!

So Sophie-Ane is very powerful, capricious and most likely insane” AND on top of all that she has a secret agenda? I don’t know about anybody else but I love her already.

When I bought the first season I wasn’t too impressed with the first episodes, I thought they were well-acted but the over-the-top characters (especially Lafayette who I now consider invaluable to the show. IMO he’s “True Blood”‘s version of Hurley from “Lost” the only character who has a lick of common sense and calls others on their stupidity.) But the show eventually grew on me and now ranks there with the aforementioned “Lost” as my television equivalent of crack.

If I didn’t know her age, I’d say she was 31.
I read her role is more of a cameo. Should be fun.

gosh, she is stunning, she could turn me into a lesbian,…….uhhh!

i JUST VOMITED LOOKING AT THIS PIC. UGH!!!!!!!!

—–

marry me haha

I used to find her attractive but she looks like a tranny there.

Nice eyes but she does look older than 21 and her character is supposed to be 16. And the makeup in the 2nd photo is garish.

I love her red hair but she has a really thick neck.
Gorgeous dress though.

Evan’s cute now but I have a feeling she’s not going to age well. Plus, she seems very bitter for twenty-one.

goodkitten @ 08/07/2009 at 6:26 pm

Love the hair and the dress is divine. The overall look not as much. She’s too young to be looking like Joan Crawford meets Anita Morris.

She looks like Laura Linney — same age and all.

Vintage Love @ 08/07/2009 at 6:36 pm

She can look really pretty at times but I don’t like the makeup. It makes her looks like a transvestite vampire and Evan has always bordered on the butch side. Agree, the gown is beautiful. Can’t wait to see Sophie’s wardrobe.

Ewww. It looks like she borrowed Manson’s foundation.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All