Halle Berry: Gap Girl

Halle Berry: Gap Girl

Halle Berry takes her beau Gabriel Aubry to the launch event for Gap’s 1969 Jean Shop on Robertson Blvd at their 1969 Jean Shop on Thursday (August 6) in West Hollywood.

“I’m so not the relationship go-to girl,” the 42-year-old actress told UK’s Daily Mail. “But I’m much clearer about what a relationship is, which is why I will never marry again. Gabriel and I have a great partnership and a lovely daughter. But I once was stupid enough to say, in a previous relationship, ‘I’m going to be with this person forever,’ and realized, as I grew, that I don’t know if forever is possible.”

Halle continued, “Gabriel and I don’t look at our relationship in terms of forever, we look at it as right here today. And today means being the best people we can be, the best parents we can be. It’s wonderful, but neither one of us feels the need to attach ourselves to each other for life – because it may not be that.”

10+ pictures inside of Gap Girl Halle Berry

halle berry gap gabriel aubry 10

• What were Seth Meyers' best jokes at the 2014 Emmys?- US Weekly
  • Marlon Wayans is getting sued for racial discrimination and harassment- TMZ
  • Young Jeezy has been arrested for possession of an assault rifle- Gossip Cop
  • Watch Jasmine V's new music video 'That’s Me Right There'- Just Jared Jr
  • Prince is going to release two albums in one day- Entertainment Weekly
  • Matt LaBlanc and Lisa Kudrow have a Friends reunion before the Emmys- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Who were the top 10 dressed women at the Emmys?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Colleen Shannon is one sexy DJ- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

she’s so gorgeous! LOVE HER!

Doesn´t sound like she´s really into that guy. Or she´s just trying to build walls around her in order not to protect herself from too dependent.

When is she gonna marry him?

Smurfgyrl @ 08/07/2009 at 7:27 am

Think she knows its not going to last. He was just a really hot doner

Gabriel has longer hair than her lol. They made such a gorgeous baby. I hope they will last.

liverwurst @ 08/07/2009 at 7:32 am

Most beautiful family in the world.

She must also be worried about the legal/financial side of it if they did marry and divorce as they are so unequal finacially. I read somewhere that he is on her payroll but can’t remember the source so have to take that with a pinch of salt.

She is gorgeous but hmm sounds like she is aware it might end soon

Halle’s cray, cray. She always has been and always will be. She’ll do something like the Jamie Fox thing to ruin her relationship.

Ouch! She’s got the before the “break-up” insecure pose. She is so human that its not even funny. I like her because she’s so real. If you look at the main picture, see how relaxed he is standing there with no urge to move towards her in the picture. She on the otherhand is craning her neck to meet him in the picture. She adores him. That’s obvious but his body language says otherwise unfortunately. I could be totally wrong but what she says isn’t helping….He is probably too into himself…just saying…..but he does make a hot sperm donor. :0)

@Auwbeeah: I hear on that one too. Can’t remember the source either regardless of him working more in the last year or more since he no longer has his restaurant to hide behind. I don’t blame her, she’s not going to have him around long enough for him to claim his common law entitlement, possible wishful thinking on his part.

@@8: Of course, they’re not in the same league financially, socially, etc.

@baffleck: They’re always like that in event pix, her being more into him than he is into her at that moment. At events, he always looks like he’s working the camera. Halle looks phony as usual. Looks like she’s had too many botox txs. Yes, he does make a hot (in-vitro) sperm donor.

@Jen: Hope not either, but her recycled comments from last year/earlier this year’s interviews are setting herself up for more failure. 3-4 years is when her relationships start to ebb. Could be from when her father left when she was 4 yrs old?

More random of photos SSDD of the ‘happy’ plastic couple. Read somewhere that folks weren’t surprised she ended up with a model because of all attention she has spent over the years pimping her looks etc. Will take that at face (no pun intended) value since it was probably from some disgruntled poster.

Gabe doesn’t do it for me, why does he always look goofy when looking into the camera at A-list events? Also, looks scruffy and pasty?

tries too hard @ 08/07/2009 at 8:23 am

Halle tries too hard and doesn’t believe her own self worth. If she loves him, she needs to get over her fears, if not, make arrangements about Nahla and move on.

real man? real couple? @ 08/07/2009 at 8:34 am

Looks like enjoys the perks of being Halle’s babydaddy/sperm donor. What real man would let them be controlled by a dominant woman? And further emasculated by their many antics.

He always looks like her servant when they’re shopping etc. Maybe he likes being controlled by such women. Not very masculine.

Real couple? Who knows but it seems 2B working for them whatever they have going on. Unless, he is whacky as she is?

The X mrs. Bruckner @ 08/07/2009 at 8:35 am

I don’t blame her, I’ve been divorced twice and I will never marry again! After her last marriage she had to splint everything 50/50 with that sex addict (self-admitted) 2nd husband of hers and she is still paying him spousal support to this day! The laws in California are wrong! I don’t believe in communal property laws. My last husband made three times my salary and we had three homes together, including a fancy dancy cabin in Montana but I allowed him to keep two of the homes and I just accepted and stayed in the condo we bought together. Feminism has ruined so much for women.

WTF?
Sounds that BS to me, what kind of talk is that for someone in a committed, loving relationship? Nothing like setting your sights low.

GORGEOUS GIRL!!! A good chance for you!! I’d like to recommend you a wonderful place———–Lo v i n g R i c h–C O M******——-____________.It brings beautiful women and generous men together. after checking it,I saw a lot of celebrities there……

It says everyone can join

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL!

silentsophi @ 08/07/2009 at 9:09 am

Good for Halle as long as her daughter and partner are as happy as she seems to be then that is all that matters!

dag…what the heck did Eric B do to this woman to make her…I don’t know though…I feel her though…(((sigh)))!

Do I still believe in true ever lasting love anymore…IDK!

oh dag…I forgot that she was married twice….and burned both times…oh ok Halle…I hope this time it’s wonderful and ever lasting for her…I think she deserves it.

I sometime feel that Halle try to hard to be something that she is or isn’t. I just feel that some comments she need to keep to herself
. And as for Gabe, he need a shave real bad

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All