Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde For Teen Choice Awards

Kim Kardashian Goes Blonde For Teen Choice Awards

Kim Kardashian (in Stella McCartney) goes blonde for real at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday afternoon (August 9) in Universal City, Calif.

Back in April, the 28-year-old reality TV star tricked us with a blonde wig but Kim claims, “This time it’s for real, guys! I went blonde!!! My hairstylist Clyde Haygood orchestrated the whole thing and Rebecca from Goodform salon dyed it! I am really loving it!”

During the ceremony, each of the Jonas Brothers were given a dare. Nick‘s was to hug fans, including Kim, who embarrassed Nick by saying like, “Wait I have to fix my boobs, I’m gonna hug Nick Jonas.”

15+ pictures inside blonde Kim Kardashian @ the 2009 Teen Choice Awards

kim kardashian blonde teen choice awards 2009 15
kim kardashian blonde teen choice awards 2009 16
kim kardashian blonde teen choice awards 2009 17
kim kardashian blonde teen choice awards 2009 18

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

The blonde hair totally takes away a lot of her appeal!! Now she looks like a Beyonce wannabe.

Her dark hair was beautiful; everyone isn’t meant to be blond.

she looks like guiliana rancic, i think.. lol at the boob fixing

Super look, beautiful tone of hair. She looks bombastic.

I hate her now. Come on Kim!

not sure why everyone loves her….but the blonde hair looks great on her

not sure why everyone loves her….but the blonde hair looks great on her

Twitterbug @ 08/10/2009 at 1:05 pm

She looks great! Love the new look, Kim! :D

Yeeeeah... @ 08/10/2009 at 1:08 pm

So now sge looks like all of the other bottle blonds in Hollywood.

Kim is a beautiful girl, the blonde hair is washing her out, doing nothing for her incredible features, where the black hair makes her so striking, shows off her dark eyes. The dark hair made her stand out from the rest.
Disappointed to hear of the breakup, her & Reggie were such a cool couple.

She actually looks like beyoncé, but she tries so hard to look like Jlo. She once said “i live for jlo” or something like that. The hair, the make up, the type of dress. She is a total jlo wannabe, sorry

Realitycheck @ 08/10/2009 at 1:13 pm

I always think she looks fake but have to say I’m loving the blond hair

@J:
thats what I’m saying

WOW this girl is simply STUNNING, I don’t know much about her otherwise since i been living in states for only a month, but wow she is the definition of beautiful.

I actually like her as a blonde too! Turns out she has it to be blonde and brunet! (:

ive lost my respect 2 her ..
but still –> shes hot !

I prefer her with dark hair and would have expected blonde to look like crap, but it is pretty. Not as good as the dark, but not bad.

Big Fat Momma @ 08/10/2009 at 1:27 pm

She is one sexy lady n looks nothing like beyonce, face is more refined. We all wish we could look this hot, sigh, well them days be long gone for some of us

doesn’t match her skin

Katalibria @ 08/10/2009 at 1:29 pm

Wow surprisingly I’m liking this look on her.

its not that she looks bad with the blonde hair, it just makes her look very fake.
She looks a little like Shakira with the blonde hair.

I think she look better with dark hair.

Kookabear @ 08/10/2009 at 1:43 pm

wow, she looks incredible !

pics in iran F.I.L.T.E.R

Um that is more like honey blonde, than full on blonde though! And the shade is not to nuts either, it goes PERFECTLY with her skin tone, so i dont get what some of you are saying, are you blind!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All