Mike Tyson Gives Joe Jonas A Haircut

Mike Tyson Gives Joe Jonas A Haircut

Retired boxer Mike Tyson gives Joe Jonas a haircut onstage during the 2009 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday afternoon (August 9) in Universal City, Calif. Video preview below!

The Jonas Brothers hosted the ceremony and kicked it off by performing “Much Better.” Kevin, Joe and Nick won five surfboards, including Choice Male Red Carpet Icons and Breakout TV Show for JONAS.

Their younger brother Frankie Jonas, aka The Bonus Jonas, even won Choice TV Breakout Star!

Mike Tyson Gives Joe Jonas A Haircut

20+ pictures inside of Mike Tyson giving Joe Jonas a haircut…

mike tyson joe jonas haircut 01
mike tyson joe jonas haircut 19
mike tyson joe jonas haircut 20
mike tyson joe jonas haircut 21
mike tyson joe jonas haircut 22
mike tyson joe jonas haircut 23

Photos: Jason Merritt/Frazer Harrison/Kevin Mazur/Getty, Ray Mickshaw/FOX
Posted to: 2009 Teen Choice Awards, Frankie Jonas, Joe Jonas, Jonas Brothers, Kevin Jonas, Nick Jonas

Frazer Harrison/Getty

OMFG I’M HALF WAY TO A HEART ATTACK THIS IS CRAZY

imagine if he chopp’d a piece of his ear off HAHAHAH.

okay why would frankie win an award? ha i like the way these stupid awards are all set up :)

Why is even on stage? How is Mike Tyson cutting Joe Jonas’s hair even considered legit entertainment?

its just fake, isnt it?:D

nooooooooooooeujfjbhffd @ 08/10/2009 at 1:18 pm

@firestorm:

The definition of entertainment changes over time. Why do you think watching paint dry has become such a known idea?

@firestorm: Um fans dared the jonas brothers to do things throughout the show………………

OMJ! I’m in total shock, crazy Joe. Why did you let him cut your hair? Well I’m glad he didnt shave it.

Oh my gosh. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WHAT THE HECK JOE!!!!! YOUR HAIR HAS TO BE IN TACT FOR MY CONCERT NEXT WEEK!!!!! Actually lol keep chopping!!! MAKE HIM BALD!!! Now if that was nick’s hair being cut i would be concerned!

i can’t believe he just did that.

Oh my jonas! I can’t believe he did that. And expesially by Mike Tyson. I was scared he would “accidentally” cut Joe’s ear off! Did you see Chelsea Staub’s face?! She was like “OMG!” Thats just crazy! Funny and entertaining, but crazy!

Ok, so let me get this straight. Mike Tyson who repeatedly beat his wife, went to jail for rape, bit a man’s ear off can come to the teen choice awards. But, chris brown who has 1 incident period., never been in trouble before, never violent before is not welcomed. What he did was wrong and he has admitted guilt and will be punished. But, he can’t come to the teen’s choice award. wow……. Double standard anyone…..

@HN:

haha that would be 2 ears hes taken from people

OMG they are so freaking HOT and SEXY cant wait for teen choice awards tonight

@TABOO:

ahaha that’s so true… i just don’t get it
maybe it’s because more than half the teens don’t know that about mike… O.o

he will make alot of money with that hair lol

LOL That was just AWESOME!!! I can’t stop laughing now…Joe is soo brave for doing thatt!! He was in need of a haircut anyway!

franky jonas lover!! @ 08/10/2009 at 9:03 pm

Wtf? and Franky got an award because he is theeee bomb! and thats probably fake.

Taboo, I so agree with you, that is so messed up, and teens know what he did, I have a teenage son and he knows what Mike Tyson did, and he even thought it was messed up. I am not judging Mike, but wrong wrong is wrong. If they can let Mike make a come back and appear on an awards show, they can do the same for Chris Brown!

Jonas Sucks @ 08/10/2009 at 9:58 pm

holy…wow i hate these guys. i get a hair cut every few months, and no one puts up an internet article about it. oh wow. a lock of hair. woooow.

really i am so speechless but one thing i’m not seechless about and need to say is the ****** that said jonas sucks is a dumb butt and the only reason why you don’t have a internet article about your hair is because your hair is just a bag of trash and you don’t have true talent thats why got that through your physco head so woooow that you big dumby and that’s all i got to say to you.p.s. joe i think you stil look hot.

yaazaairaa @ 08/11/2009 at 12:03 am

joe is wath is you problem

Helloooooooooooooo TV fans…it was all fake! Didn’t you see the fake hairpiece on top of Joe’s head???? I thought about Mike Tyson and the ear thing too – LOL

Mike Tyson is still the baddest man on the planet. What was this kid going to do about it with Mike standing over him.

bumbumbeedumbumbumbeedum @ 08/11/2009 at 1:43 pm

Because having two hairs cut out of a wig makes girls scream with terror.

stephaniie @ 08/11/2009 at 3:42 pm

haaa i went to the concert the exact same day and it was alll fake! :D dont worrrry he still has ALL of his haaiirr!

I love, Joe!

Courtney.

ksyndrome @ 08/11/2009 at 9:29 pm

yaaaaaa’ll take errythin’ to seriously. honestly. lmao.

i loved joes great hair cut before but if he did get a hair cut he shouldhave become bald

I have been a jonas brothers fan since their first single “mandy.” I love them with all my heart and what I saw today on Youtube BROUGHT ME TO TEARS! I never cried so hard in my life. Its this video called Pray For Jonas. I watched it because I thought they were going to be nice to the Jonas Brothers, but it was the complete opposite. They beat up this poor young man who had a jonas brothers poster and then they made him BURN IT! It was so sad. Please we have to stop this, we have to make youtube take it down. THIS IS HORRIBLE! Here is a link, if you watch it you will understand how horrible this is and together we can stop it!

i went to the teen choice awards and from my oppinion its wayyy better on tv and mike only cut 2 pieces from his hair then the commercial came on and they just got up and went back stage

jonas loveee !! @ 08/16/2009 at 3:20 am

LOL ! Joe’s Face Is So Funny !!! Can’t Believe HE DID THAT ! LOL . Still , he’s hot !!

OMG I am going to the concert and i am soooooooooooo scared that joe will have a horrible haircut and BTW he is sooooooooooo hot i luv him

jonasbrothers214 @ 09/05/2009 at 1:52 pm

he wuz wearing a wig but that dude did cut some of his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God that was just a wig. I couldnt imagine Joe with no hair :)

Julia Brocco @ 10/06/2009 at 8:24 pm

Beatiful, I love Joe Jonas he’s perfect

@niki: seriosly? there are so many deserving breakout stars out there but FRANKIE JONAS?!? i guess the teens were just looking at the jonas part.

i love you joe very very much! and you so sweet ,cute and sexy with your new hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike i wish strength and peace and love to you´╗┐

OMG JOE JONAS BALD., Now that’s Impressive

Omgee, now joe jonas bald, now thats impressive