Mike Tyson Gives Joe Jonas A Haircut

Mike Tyson Gives Joe Jonas A Haircut

Retired boxer Mike Tyson gives Joe Jonas a haircut onstage during the 2009 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday afternoon (August 9) in Universal City, Calif. Video preview below!

The Jonas Brothers hosted the ceremony and kicked it off by performing “Much Better.” Kevin, Joe and Nick won five surfboards, including Choice Male Red Carpet Icons and Breakout TV Show for JONAS.

Their younger brother Frankie Jonas, aka The Bonus Jonas, even won Choice TV Breakout Star!

Mike Tyson Gives Joe Jonas A Haircut

20+ pictures inside of Mike Tyson giving Joe Jonas a haircut…

mike tyson joe jonas haircut 01
mike tyson joe jonas haircut 20
mike tyson joe jonas haircut 21
mike tyson joe jonas haircut 22
mike tyson joe jonas haircut 23

Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

Mike Tyson is still the baddest man on the planet. What was this kid going to do about it with Mike standing over him.

bumbumbeedumbumbumbeedum @ 08/11/2009 at 1:43 pm

Because having two hairs cut out of a wig makes girls scream with terror.

stephaniie @ 08/11/2009 at 3:42 pm

haaa i went to the concert the exact same day and it was alll fake! :D dont worrrry he still has ALL of his haaiirr!

I love, Joe!

Courtney.

ksyndrome @ 08/11/2009 at 9:29 pm

yaaaaaa’ll take errythin’ to seriously. honestly. lmao.

i loved joes great hair cut before but if he did get a hair cut he shouldhave become bald

I have been a jonas brothers fan since their first single “mandy.” I love them with all my heart and what I saw today on Youtube BROUGHT ME TO TEARS! I never cried so hard in my life. Its this video called Pray For Jonas. I watched it because I thought they were going to be nice to the Jonas Brothers, but it was the complete opposite. They beat up this poor young man who had a jonas brothers poster and then they made him BURN IT! It was so sad. Please we have to stop this, we have to make youtube take it down. THIS IS HORRIBLE! Here is a link, if you watch it you will understand how horrible this is and together we can stop it!

i went to the teen choice awards and from my oppinion its wayyy better on tv and mike only cut 2 pieces from his hair then the commercial came on and they just got up and went back stage

jonas loveee !! @ 08/16/2009 at 3:20 am

LOL ! Joe’s Face Is So Funny !!! Can’t Believe HE DID THAT ! LOL . Still , he’s hot !!

OMG I am going to the concert and i am soooooooooooo scared that joe will have a horrible haircut and BTW he is sooooooooooo hot i luv him

jonasbrothers214 @ 09/05/2009 at 1:52 pm

he wuz wearing a wig but that dude did cut some of his hair!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank God that was just a wig. I couldnt imagine Joe with no hair :)

Julia Brocco @ 10/06/2009 at 8:24 pm

Beatiful, I love Joe Jonas he’s perfect

@niki: seriosly? there are so many deserving breakout stars out there but FRANKIE JONAS?!? i guess the teens were just looking at the jonas part.

i love you joe very very much! and you so sweet ,cute and sexy with your new hair cut!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike i wish strength and peace and love to you´╗┐

OMG JOE JONAS BALD., Now that’s Impressive

Omgee, now joe jonas bald, now thats impressive

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All