Selena Gomez Wins Teen Choice Award For Choice Summer TV Star

Selena Gomez Wins Teen Choice Award For Choice Summer TV Star

Selena Gomez (in Baby Phat) picks up her surfboard award for Choice Summer TV Star at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards held at the Gibson Amphitheatre on Sunday (August 9) in Universal City, Calif.

The 17-year-old actress tweeted her excitement, saying, “Thank you, thank you, thank you! I’m still shaking! My first Teen Choice Award would not have been possible if it weren’t for you guys! You are all so amazing to me! THANK YOU!”

20+ pictures inside of Selena Gomez at the 2009 Teen Choice Awards

selena gomez teen choice awards 2009 16
selena gomez teen choice awards 2009 17
selena gomez teen choice awards 2009 18
selena gomez teen choice awards 2009 19
selena gomez teen choice awards 2009 20

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

she’s gorgeous and wholesome, not trying to be too grown up or out there, we need more like her.

Her face is really cute

I voted for her. so happy she won them all!!! love her

she has a really prety face. and a good sense of fashion too

she’s classy unlike miley

she’s classy unlike miley

number 4 you have competion why iam a Brangelina and one of their biggest fan hahah just kidding well i like selena but i think disney kills her like i would like her but then i remember she a disney star so yeah

She is really pretty. Now that is the perfect role model. And she is about the only teen that act her age and not act like someone older.
Remember go out and do something good. Just a thought.

she looks like a porcelain doll beautiful

Shes pretty but a bit dull imo. Nothing to write home about.

♥Tiff♥ @ 08/10/2009 at 7:03 pm

What is she wearing?
And thanks for ruining it #3

@jo: totally agree

she’s cute, i like her dressing but she’s really boring
im not saying she should act like miley, but she should go do something else besides disney
she looks like a decent girl but idk, just doesnt grab my attention
def prefer her over miley tho

She could pass for tayler lautner’s sister lol

I CAN NOTstand this girl but I have to say she’s been very stylish lately. ;)

congratulations selena, but next time… rs.

I like her but i don’t like her makeup here it makes her look too old and beat. Her makeup used match her age, now she looks like she is in her late 20′s. Too much eyeliner and tan

@Nick: Don’t tell her that though. They used to date and now I don’t think they even speak!

Mex i can @ 08/10/2009 at 7:41 pm

Funny thing about your comments at the early stage of Christina Aguilera/Hilary Duff and Britney Spears/Lindsay Lohan the first ones were boring, were good at their acting/singing but that was about it, and the other one were exciting, now who have been the more stable ones talking about carrer

Mythical Creature @ 08/10/2009 at 7:48 pm

She is getting the corner on class. This looks absolutely elegant and polished. Very refined. She knows what image she is trying to put out and she’s doing a very good job of it, in every aspect. Gorgeous!

she is so classy and elegant and i always love the clothes she wears and this one is def a win but for the TCA? smh…

I’m not into the “teen pop culture” anymore (i’m old haha) but I do have to say, i love this girl! Very cute and true to herself! I wouldn’t mind my little cousins lookin up to her!

she looks so old for that dress.

Selena, you are so classy. I love the dress and your hair! Stay beautiful!

So beautiful and elegant, she’s gorgeous!

AHH she looks so good!!! i just love her! shes so cute…miley on the other hand…gah cant stand her.

@Kelsey: thats Selena ur speaking to….she’ll ALWAYS be beautiful…

nita #8: we could have a brawl to see who is the biggest brangelina fan..haha. then again, there is always room for all of us. one love. hehe. this girl is very disney but she really is too cute for words. i hope she stays nice.

@Mex i can:
sorry, did you just call christina aguilara boring and stable? are you kidding? do you not remember “dirrrty”? or maybe the hot mess that was her wardrobe at the beginning? or her recent habit of feuding with everyone?
yeaah. i’d call her boring and stable. good call.

I have to repeat what everyone else has been saying…Selena is adorable, classy, and grounded. Reminds me of Taylor Swift. Love her!

Very cute. What a pretty face!!! and so elegant, almost too much for her age.

selena gomez always has a great sense of style

nooooooooooooeujfjbhffd @ 08/11/2009 at 12:52 am

She’s freakin’ gorgeous, no denying that, but she is boring. Like, I don’t want her going out clubbing or anything but…? Shes pretty or

She has a fat pan face, like, a huge area with a lot of unused space.

she’s gorgeous!!
and i prefer her being boring then acting like miley and other….

Selena is such a breath of fresh air after having to watch Vanessa Hudgens wave her filthy private parts in front of the camera for the 100th time

è bellissima selena gomez l’adorooooooo

lavedagage @ 08/11/2009 at 7:29 am

My favorite niece! Congratulations my sweet girl. Come home soon.

Selena is one of the few classiest young teenagers who acts her age! She and David Archuleta are role models and others should take a good look at them instead of trying to dance around a pole!

she look soo cute and i love her..!!!

this outfit is boring. boo.

I love her feminine style.

i love to come to your concert…….

your super pretty…

Aweh, she’s adorable and she deserved all her awrds.

she is a great actress and she isnt stuck they need more young stars like her

u rox!!!!!! selena i wish i met u and u looked awesome u are so classy, and elegant

She is pretty

eww she looks like a 40 year old in this dress

i heard she’s pretty fake

She’s beatiful, I really love her.

Such a cute kid. I really like her show. The best thing Disney’s had in a while. Congrats Selena!

she looks so pretty im so proud of her i voted for selena

selena looks so pretty im so proud of her i voted for her she is amazing

awwwwwwwwwwwwww love herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

awwwwwwwwwwwwww love herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!

fatima azad @ 08/12/2009 at 5:49 am

she is so cute i like her alot better that miley cyrus

fatima azad @ 08/12/2009 at 5:49 am

she is so cute i like her alot better that miley cyrus

now thats what i called well dressed !!!!!!!!

She is CLASSY NEVER TRASHY!

Who put this poor ten-year-old in heels?

brazillovesyou @ 08/13/2009 at 9:54 pm

SELENA, you are so sweet, brazil loves you!! you are the best, always s2

beautiful dress…totally best dressed
she won all the tca’s she was even nominated 4
bif fan

i can se were you want to go with this articel, if you get there is a whole other story:)

She seems like such a nice girl, and quite the good role model. I don’t watch her show but I saw her on It’s On With Alexa Chung, she is so sweet. :D

She has good taste in music, I read on her Twitter she want to a Cobra Starship concert. ;D

I don’t think she’s too boring, she isn’t all over the place like Miley Cyrus, who I happen to loathe, but I think it’s better this way. I don’t want some with talent, brains, and looks to end up working a pole. ;)

does selena have her cartilage pierced ? and btw she is gorgeous !

I love her so mutch and she is beautiful!:)