Heath Ledger's Final Film -- The Trailer

Heath Ledger's Final Film -- The Trailer

Check out the newly released trailer for The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus!

Heath Ledger had completed about half of his work performing the role of Tony the Terry Gilliam-directed film. His role was recast with Johnny Depp, Jude Law, and Colin Farrell portraying transformations of Tony as he travels through a dream world.

Imaginarium has a UK release date of October 16 and a US release date of December 25.

“The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus” Trailer

Ethan Miller/Getty

so NOT interested but will do well because Heath died.

I want to see this movie so bad!

you can watch it in HD here- http://www.crazycritics.com/page/the-imaginarium-of-doctor – and find out a little more about the film – there’s also the trailer for The Lovely Bones which looks AMAZING (tons of pics too)

I can’t wait to see this movie, and not because of Heath (like mentioned above), but just because it looks like a really fun movie!

that looks amazing :) cant wait!

Yes ! I want to see it. 4 sexy hot men in eyeliner yumm!

omg, what a world!!!! does anyone know what this film was inspired by-because its beyond breath taking

Terry Gilliam is a genius. Looks like they’ve done a great job picking up where Heath left off. Sort of sad tho that after this thats it with Heath, nothing new.

Nice of Johnny, Jude and Colin to complete the movie (:
I’ll go see it for sure!

the jelly fish had me sold

Great trailer!

Thanks for posting Jared!!!

I just love Colin.

@nick: Thanks for the link!

how come the movie comes out in the UK 2 months before the US?

I’m Very Interested In Seeing This Movie.I Wasn’t @ First But The Trailer Just Proved To Be Something Totally Different.It’s Similar To A Willy Wonka Picture Except Instead Of Being A Candy Filled Fantasy World, It Is A Place Where Dreams,Imagination And Possibly Magic Rule Over Everything Do I Believe The Movie Will Do Good Just Because Of Ledger’s Death?Yes And No.Because Yes Even Though Heath Was the Main Character In De Movie The Fact Is That The Man Died In The First Half Of His Scenes But No Because Jude,Johnny And Colin Have Made This Movie To Be What It Is Which Is a Finish Product.I Find It Very Simple minded Of People to Think The Movie Will Do Good Just Because The Main Character Died.Bcuz When He Was Alive the Movie Was Getting A Lot Of Hype And Promotion So That Statement Proves Nothing.But Hey,Everyone is Entitled To their Own Opinion.

Why do you type like that?

Jared, I want the trailer subtitled in portuguese BRAZIL, please!
Yes, I know, I’m asking for too much! u.u
Never mind!
Thanks anyway :)

It looks AMAZING!! i can’t wait to see it!

Er, the film is not called ‘Heath Ledger’s Final Film’.

God, not only would the mainstream crowd not even care about this film, it’s likely they wouldn’t have even cared about Ledger’s portrayal as The Joker had he not died.

I want to see “Sherlock Holmes” on Christmas first because of Jude and then I will see “The Imaginanium of dr parnassus” because I love Jude Law!!!!

omg heat and depp:)!

@LolaSvelt. Heath Ledger’s performance in THE DARK KNIGHT was getting rave reviews well before he died. Long before his death and the release of the film, critics were saying that Ledger’s performance was outstanding and was going to be worth the price of admission.

I still miss him!

tja leute @ 08/11/2009 at 1:58 pm

a wonderful fantasy story, many colors, lots of humor, lots of costumes, lots of music, great actors and a brilliant mad-genius

It looks amazing, beautifully done. Johnny Depp should’ve done the whole thing after Heath though, neither Jude or Colin can compare with him.

I still think it’s amazing and incredibly selfless that Jude, Colin and Johnny stepped in for this role and donated all their earnings to Matilda.

It looks great, can’t wait to see it!

That’s a whole lotta hotness crammed into one movie! I became interested when Jude got involved, so I’ll definitely be there.
*blows kisses at Jude*

Stephanie @ 08/11/2009 at 2:19 pm

The movie that killed him.

They looks like aging p*orn stars lol.

LOL STFU!!!

Heath’s performance was Oscar worthy, and had nothing to do with his death, and this movie looks amazing, i love Gilliam and his work, so i would have gone to see this either way.Stop being so bitter!!

My comment was adressed to LolaSvetl b**ch!

I can not WAIT to see this!

Ugh! When will they let this junkie rest in peace!

i have no idea what it’s about but judging by the trailer it looks pretty decent
ill wikipedia it later 2 see what it’s about
looks a bit crazy tho

Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell? YES!!! Jude Law? uh…NO!!!

(rip heath ledger)

dolorescraeg @ 08/11/2009 at 5:01 pm

i will go to see it because of jude law.

I can’t wait to see it .

I love colin farrell

Thumbs up @ 08/11/2009 at 5:18 pm

@lexy:

DIAF!

The trailer looks really good, I’ll be seing this. Heath was very very handsome. RIP

I cant wait to see this altho I know it will make me sad. I miss Heath :’(

i’ll miss him forever ;(

I can’t wait to see this film. Mainly because of Heath. He was such a versatile and giving actor. Add Johnny Depp,Colin Farrell and Jude Law into the movie and it is sure to be a block buster. I feel Heath was a gift to us. It breaks my heart when i sit down and watch one of his movies and realize what a talented young actor and man we have all lost. Rest in peace Heath, you so greatly deserve it.

Colin Farrel sucks, but I’ll see it anyway.

LolaSvelt @ 08/11/2009 at 7:43 pm

@Jeremy: Erm, critics hadn’t seen The Dark Knight before he died because the film wasn’t complete.

I like the visual look of the film. I’ll definately check this movie out!

omgomgomgomgomgogmg i just watched it 20 times. i cannot believe finally a US release date. im so freaking happy right now! omgggggg cloud nine for realssss

i want to see this..it looks promising enough..lily cole is an ethereal beauty to me..weird looking but still beautiful..like a ghost.so much colour..is it pg18?will takemy kids along..got johhny depp too…colin farrell and of cos jude law..main reason im going to see this (If it gets to Malaysia) n get the cd too.but saving the best for last..holmes at xmas….yaaaahooooo

Jude is every bit as good an actor as Depp. He doesn’t play as many ‘offbeat’ parts but that doesn’t mean he’s not extremely talented. I’m sure they’ll both do justice to the role. Heath was a wonderful actor who was just coming into his own when he died. Had he lived, I believe he was destined to become one of this generation’s finest actors.

Heath Ledger already was the finest actor of his generation, easy. He was very talented and had great range. Then comes Ryan Gosling who should make more movies instead of music. All these actors and their ‘bands’ … please stick to acting.

You had me at Jude Law – I’m there!

Xjumsterx @ 08/12/2009 at 7:02 am

Yeah! There’s Johnny in this one! I’m definitely catching this!

I’m there because of Jude too. Johnny and Terry are great artists too and Heath was always so full of energy on screen. I think the movie will be great.

A Gillian’s movie with Jude, Jhonny and Heat? Of course i am going to watch it!!!

Looks amazing! Can’t wait!

WEIRD…lol…but still going to see it because Jude is in it :-) <3

Jokergurl @ 11/25/2009 at 3:33 am

I am so glad this movie got finished, and with these 4 hunks in it, I will definitely go see it. There is the bittersweet factor though that Heath Ledger was gone too soon, a talent with great potential. He lives on though in his mini-me daughter Matilda. This actually looks like a cool movie and even though it’s by the zany Terry Gilliam, bless his heart for putting it together and finishing it up for Heath.

Looks amazing. Looks like Gilliam. Some folks are going to be really confused, but that is the point.

Its Pleasure to examine your weblog.The above articles is really amazing, and I truly enjoyed reading your blog and points which you expressed. I adore to come back on the regular basis,post far more about the topic.Thanks for sharing…maintain writing!!!