Shia LaBeouf's Fingers Uncovered -- FIRST PICS

Shia LaBeouf's Fingers Uncovered -- FIRST PICS

Shia LaBeouf takes off his bandages for the first time and shows off his mangled fingers as he picks up his morning coffee at the ‘Donut Prince’ on Wednesday morning (August 12) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor sustained injuries on his left hand from his arrest and car crash in July 2008.

“My hand got jammed under the car, and a slice of the finger came off. So I just picked it up and showed it to the fireman… It was really insane-looking,” Shia has said. “The firemen were like, ‘Get this dude to a hospital.’”

10+ pictures inside of Shia LaBeouf‘s fingers uncovered…

shia labeouf fingers 01
shia labeouf fingers 02
shia labeouf fingers 03
shia labeouf fingers 04
shia labeouf fingers 05
shia labeouf fingers 06
shia labeouf fingers 07
shia labeouf fingers 08
shia labeouf fingers 09
shia labeouf fingers 10

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

shellybean @ 08/12/2009 at 3:59 pm

YAY!! Finally he get to take that thing off :)

HOLY CRAP! happy he recovered his fingers

It looks all squashed.

aww. poor shia. :)

Hotness overload @ 08/12/2009 at 4:05 pm

He’s so hot <3 I’m in awe of him =). Gorgeous. He’s a great actor. Hope he’ll have a career as big as my love for him XDD………….As for the injury, OUCH, it must hurt really really bad!

shialover @ 08/12/2009 at 4:13 pm

aawww i love him!!! he’s so cute. poor him :(

Who took the picture?
What camera did you use?
What type of lense?
Did you use an external flash?

TONY! your nuts…l love Shia you are awsome

love the fourth pic. very louis stevens-looking, if you ignore the facial hair. oh, shia. how you’ve grown!

@ivanka: i was thinking “he gave the fireman the finger. not nice.”

Love Shia~~ he is cute!!

he is soooooooooooooo HOT

Congrats shy!

healing soon!~

BellaDonna1102 @ 08/12/2009 at 4:51 pm

I’m glad that the splint is off finally. He looks good. Now for us to see him jogging shirtless without the splint on, omg.

Once again I correct this: the injury did not result from the arrest and car crash, it stemmed from the car crash alone. The way it is stated here makes it sound like the arrest had a part in the loss of his finger when in reality it was only the car crash that had a part in it.

crazy! he looks alike Christina Aguilera’s husband!

Busy news day, huh?

God, he’s ugly! He must be doing a lot of cocksucking around Hollywood to get the parts.

i think he looks like Edward Norton..

Very happy to hear that his finger is almost completly healed!!!!!
I still do not think that Shia Labeouf is that humble of a guy because of his recent home that he just purchased this year for 1.8 million dollars near Beverly Hills. I remember the days when Shia was a humble guy before he “made it big”. Now he bought this home that is way too big for a 23 year old child. This guy has changed for the worse and I am not the only one who has observed this!

He’s his own brand of hot. Definitely worth looking at without his shirt. I also think he’s an amazing actor, that in itself is sexy.

Feel sorry for Shia, not just because of his hand but why he is the way he is, seriously before you bash him take the time to read his personality due to being an Adult Child of An Alcoholic. This was posted on IMDB:
If this information about Shia is incorrect please express yourself here and why you say this.
Oh and to “candle” #22 yeah that house is way too big for Shia unless he has a live in lady friend…LOL or he has changed. But I still think that he could have a lady friend(s) that live there cause this guy is gorgeous and 100,000% knows it. He knows that he has rock hard muscles and the best features of young hollywood today, he knows that he is the “pick of the litter”.

Why did Shia not show up for the Teen Choice Awards? Was he away or does he think that he is too damn good to show up to something like that?

shialover @ 08/12/2009 at 6:12 pm

@Poppy: haha, i think he thinks that!!!! :P

YAY!! i bet he is happy!! congrats shia!!

I’m SUPPERRRR happy they finally got the bandages off

Até que fim. Coisa mais LINDA. (L)

OwW! He looks Awesome. I love him.

He so cute. (L)

oWw! Shia is Great actor. I love him.

I love him. Shia (L)

He is the man.

OMG! That´s right. He is the man.I love him.

He is the best.

stilllivingahumblelife @ 08/12/2009 at 6:36 pm

#22 and #24,are youback?
why did you even quit your batsh!t blog if your still over analyzing shia’s antics…?

Rocks Shia. You can. =DD

Eu amo o Shia. (L)

Que lindo. (L)

damn, i can’t believe how much he’s f^cked up his life the past couple of years.

he’s always saying in interviews that his career i soooo important, get your personal life in order first babe

@chris: agree. His hand is proof of that. Sorry but fingers are f***ed up.

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW that is ABSOLUTELY DISGUSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hopefully he LEARNED THAT IT DOEs NOT PAY TO DRIVE DRUNK!

Damn. Look at that ring-finger.

Excuse me. He bought a home that is too big for him? I beg your pardon. A million bucks will buy about 1,000 square feet in Beverly Hills. That might be too big for a hamster but its not too big for a human being.

@stilllivingahumblelife:
f**k you Shia, who cares what you have to say *sshole!!!!

I n F a m o u s l y C o o l @ 08/12/2009 at 8:48 pm

it’s not exactly “uncovered” now is it? hahahahahahaha.. i don’t know if anyone else does but i see a bandage on his middle finger. i guess his nail is “uncovered”. hahahaha..

he is so cute and great actor¡¡¡ love him¡¡¡¡

Celebritywatcher @ 08/12/2009 at 9:24 pm

This guys an idiot!

—Check out my celebrity psychic predictions @ http://www.celebpsychic.blogspot.com

stilllivingahumblelife @ 08/12/2009 at 10:49 pm

@Poppy:

gurl, why you so mad?
how you been? still taking your anger out on a celeb who’s just trying to live his life?

but really, how are you? i worry sometimes

@stilllivingahumblelife:
I have been super!
Um when does not having a positive comment about a celeb considered anger, Shia if you think that everyone is going to find you wonderful than your saddly mistaken, I say this because I don’t want you to be disappointed with negative responces.
Again I am peachy, and you Shia, how are you doing I mean how are you “really” doing?
talk 2 ya laterz dude

oopps forgot to ask ya Shia #53, what ever happened to glossynut, you don’t post anymore on IMDB, some people have been asking about ya on that board?….

stilllivingahumblelife @ 08/12/2009 at 11:10 pm

@Poppy:

i wouldn’t know how shia is doing…but i’m glad you’re well.

if shia brings out so much negativity in you then why are you looking at his pics? i thought we solved this issue for you ages ago

@stilllivingahumblelife:
The guy does not bring out any negativity in me, I think that he has so much potential to be a great guy and not your “a” typical celeb but sometimes he seems to come across as being the typical celeb. And also good lord you should read how many people post over and over again negative comments on other celebs on these kind of comment boards, it happens. You have got to check out the local trolls on these IMDB message boards too. One last note I find it very hard to beleive that you are not shia aka glossynut!

Oh yeah I did read that link that was posted about the Adult Children of Alcoholics. If that person is right about Shia and his issues with being a child of an alcoholic, there are some similarities that we have in common.

I don’t particularly like this actor, in fact he sucks and don’t see what the big hype about him is and I am not an angry person at all.

i luv shia he is cute hot and talented

Great actor. I love him!

ouch. his fingers are all bandaged up in Transformers2! I feel really bad for him. Get well soon Shia!

hehe, the close up one is funny, he looks so adorkable :P

ANDREAAAAAAA!* @ 08/13/2009 at 10:49 am

OMG I LOVE SHIA LABEOUF, CAUSE HE IS SO CUTE AND SO HOT I WANT TO BE WITH HIM AND I WANT JUST A KISS OF HIM!!!
IS TO MUCH HOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

Shia had to sell his soul, the guy can not act and is fugly as hell but he still is getting all of these big gigs, yep he had to sold his soul.

@dusty:
I agree with about everything you wrote, this bloke is so arrogant now.

He is so cute! that close up, ah i just want to eat him all up like megan fox :)

whatever you guys ^ HE DIDN’T SELL HIS SOUL

HE GOT DISCOVERED AT THE AGE OF 11 DOING STAND UP COMEDY.

how many actors can you say got where they are today by doing stuff like that. shia has something very little actors do, and i’m willing to stand up for that, no matter how many people disagree with me.

@dusty:
yeah don’t they all (the big name celebs like Shia that is).

I use to be a huge fan of Shia until the first Transformers came out that is when I noticed that Labeouf had slowly changed and became more and more full of himself as the years passed on.

Shia does not give a rats *** what his fans think of him so why would he waste his time to post on any of these sites? He knows that he is better than all of you, sorry to say. I think that you all are probably much better than him so no worries maties. ^_^

I am sure if Shia post to anything I am guessing that he is belligerent, he seems like that type of guy. I think he may have posted on x17online, the photos of him posted today (8/13/09), he is the poster dropping the f-bomb, I think.

I am soo glad that his finger is much better now. poor guy he almost lost it. He’s so cute i think i just love him good talented young actor.
Wish him the very best in all his plans for the rest of the year.

mellow-yellow @ 08/13/2009 at 9:18 pm

Shia has lost his touch. He used to be a sensitive, caring, attractive guy who loved to interact with his fans, now he is cold as ice, ugly and snoooooty.

@#56– tsk..tsk…
O_o
:-|
:S

When is Indiana Jones V coming out? I love the Indy series. Harrison Ford does such a great job at being Indy.

Gingembre @ 08/13/2009 at 9:48 pm

J’aime les premiers Transformateurs meilleurs.

I read in a “Parade” article that Shia said that greed was good (wtf)and he mentioned how he stands on the side of the freeway to see if anyone recognizes him, what does he think he is, lordship now?

Shia will ruin Money Never Sleeps. His name is what will draw people to see it (the girl/boy fans), not his acting ability.

I hope he will get better soon :)
I love Shia.

@so:

I like him as an actor..but now he’s not my favorite actor…I think that he has more talent than he is… and i figure that maybe my perception will change in a couple years…Anyway, I meant to say that he is very talented actor.

@ben:
I think that Shia is completely talentless and seems like a real jerk off screen these days.

He has such an ability to bring out the emotion in his charater.
and Very attractive..Love you Shia, keep the movies comin’

To-glossynut @ 08/15/2009 at 12:06 pm

glossynut, I sent you a PM on IMDB.

stilllivingahumblelife @ 08/19/2009 at 3:25 am

Most of my stuff….
…is gone. It is sad how that is… you know the memories and all is what is sad. See tomorrow would be my last day for storage where we (my best friend and I) had our living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom stuff at. (But of course my best friend kept all of her Shia photo’s and stuff. No way that she could part with her photo’s and collections of him.)

how-rude... @ 08/19/2009 at 8:34 am

@stilllivingahumblelife: …to mock others blog, you jerk! This mocking of a blog apparently is typical of a coward who hates their lives and loves to bully others online to make themselves feel better.

notofsociety @ 08/19/2009 at 1:03 pm

@how-rude…:

What is there to say…hmm lets see…okay I love God, humor, the little things in life, sports and peace and i love you

how-rude... @ 08/19/2009 at 1:32 pm

@notofsociety: again, you must get some sick high off of mocking others now don’t you Shia? What a freakin coward!!!!

how-rude... @ 08/19/2009 at 1:34 pm

Check out your PM box on IMDB.

notofsociety @ 08/19/2009 at 2:13 pm

@how-rude…:

Now, how has being an outcast hurt my life. I have left many jobs cause of it and i deleted my imdb account

@notofsociety: you just don’t stop do you Shia, check the blog that you are so rudely mocking.

#85-91 You all look like a bunch of idoits to come here and bicker back and forth about some topic that has nothing to do with this topic on hand. Why dont you all just run along and find an approperiate message board where you can discuss these topics that you all are discussing on here. Move along now.

Jokergurl @ 08/22/2009 at 7:34 pm

For Poppy the reason why Shia didn’t show up for the Teen Choice Awards was because he’s on location filming. I thought his hand would look a lot worse, he’s lucky he didn’t lose a finger, sheesh. I just love Shia, he’s such a talent and a cutie.

it looks like he has a pin head jut like Edward nortan

Poor Shia?

Really… He drove drunk, got in a car accident and endangered the lives of everybody on the road.

He got what he deserves, hopefully it’s permanent so he has a constant reminder of his acts.

Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to keep in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while other folks think about concerns that they just don’t recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you