Shia LaBeouf's Fingers Uncovered -- FIRST PICS

Shia LaBeouf's Fingers Uncovered -- FIRST PICS

Shia LaBeouf takes off his bandages for the first time and shows off his mangled fingers as he picks up his morning coffee at the ‘Donut Prince’ on Wednesday morning (August 12) in Los Angeles.

The 23-year-old actor sustained injuries on his left hand from his arrest and car crash in July 2008.

“My hand got jammed under the car, and a slice of the finger came off. So I just picked it up and showed it to the fireman… It was really insane-looking,” Shia has said. “The firemen were like, ‘Get this dude to a hospital.’”

10+ pictures inside of Shia LaBeouf‘s fingers uncovered…

shia labeouf fingers 01
shia labeouf fingers 02
shia labeouf fingers 03
shia labeouf fingers 04
shia labeouf fingers 05
shia labeouf fingers 06
shia labeouf fingers 07
shia labeouf fingers 08
shia labeouf fingers 09
shia labeouf fingers 10

Jesse Grant/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All

When is Indiana Jones V coming out? I love the Indy series. Harrison Ford does such a great job at being Indy.

Gingembre @ 08/13/2009 at 9:48 pm

J’aime les premiers Transformateurs meilleurs.

I read in a “Parade” article that Shia said that greed was good (wtf)and he mentioned how he stands on the side of the freeway to see if anyone recognizes him, what does he think he is, lordship now?

Shia will ruin Money Never Sleeps. His name is what will draw people to see it (the girl/boy fans), not his acting ability.

I hope he will get better soon :)
I love Shia.

@so:

I like him as an actor..but now he’s not my favorite actor…I think that he has more talent than he is… and i figure that maybe my perception will change in a couple years…Anyway, I meant to say that he is very talented actor.

@ben:
I think that Shia is completely talentless and seems like a real jerk off screen these days.

He has such an ability to bring out the emotion in his charater.
and Very attractive..Love you Shia, keep the movies comin’

To-glossynut @ 08/15/2009 at 12:06 pm

glossynut, I sent you a PM on IMDB.

stilllivingahumblelife @ 08/19/2009 at 3:25 am

Most of my stuff….
…is gone. It is sad how that is… you know the memories and all is what is sad. See tomorrow would be my last day for storage where we (my best friend and I) had our living room, dining room, kitchen, bedroom and bathroom stuff at. (But of course my best friend kept all of her Shia photo’s and stuff. No way that she could part with her photo’s and collections of him.)

how-rude... @ 08/19/2009 at 8:34 am

@stilllivingahumblelife: …to mock others blog, you jerk! This mocking of a blog apparently is typical of a coward who hates their lives and loves to bully others online to make themselves feel better.

notofsociety @ 08/19/2009 at 1:03 pm

@how-rude…:

What is there to say…hmm lets see…okay I love God, humor, the little things in life, sports and peace and i love you

how-rude... @ 08/19/2009 at 1:32 pm

@notofsociety: again, you must get some sick high off of mocking others now don’t you Shia? What a freakin coward!!!!

how-rude... @ 08/19/2009 at 1:34 pm

Check out your PM box on IMDB.

notofsociety @ 08/19/2009 at 2:13 pm

@how-rude…:

Now, how has being an outcast hurt my life. I have left many jobs cause of it and i deleted my imdb account

@notofsociety: you just don’t stop do you Shia, check the blog that you are so rudely mocking.

#85-91 You all look like a bunch of idoits to come here and bicker back and forth about some topic that has nothing to do with this topic on hand. Why dont you all just run along and find an approperiate message board where you can discuss these topics that you all are discussing on here. Move along now.

Jokergurl @ 08/22/2009 at 7:34 pm

For Poppy the reason why Shia didn’t show up for the Teen Choice Awards was because he’s on location filming. I thought his hand would look a lot worse, he’s lucky he didn’t lose a finger, sheesh. I just love Shia, he’s such a talent and a cutie.

it looks like he has a pin head jut like Edward nortan

Poor Shia?

Really… He drove drunk, got in a car accident and endangered the lives of everybody on the road.

He got what he deserves, hopefully it’s permanent so he has a constant reminder of his acts.

Definitely believe that that you stated. Your favorite justification seemed to be on the internet the easiest thing to keep in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get annoyed while other folks think about concerns that they just don’t recognize about. You managed to hit the nail upon the top and also outlined out the entire thing with no need side effect , other people could take a signal. Will probably be again to get more. Thank you

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] Show All