Brad Pitt: Mayor Of New Orleans?

Brad Pitt: Mayor Of New Orleans?

Several citizens have banded together to get Brad Pitt elected mayor of New Orleans since the actor’s Make It Right foundation has provided green and affordable housing for displaced residents in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

Brad was asked if he would serve as Mayor of New Orleans and jokingly told the Today Show on Thursday morning, “Yeah, yeah. I’m running on the gay marriage, no religion, legalization and taxation of marijuana platform.”

When pressed some more about running, he said tersely, “I don’t have a chance. It’s not what I do best.”

WOULD YOU VOTE for Brad Pitt as Mayor of NOLA?

Brad Pitt: Mayor Of New Orleans?

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

1,094 Comments

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 744 » Show All
such a liar @ 08/13/2009 at 5:45 pm

@wth:

Brad and Ashton will not be on the same panel. They will be on the same show.

You are a hater to the max, a hater of the happiness Angelina has found with Brad. How in the hell will Brad ever be completely out of Angie’s life when they share 6 kids together?

You are no Angie fan.

The trolls only read and see what they want to see,i guess they couldn’t buy the LA times and rolling stones articles where he said the same thing,lol

credit jjb

Dear Friend, August 2009

Thank you for your support of Brad Pitt’s Make It Right Foundation.

With your help, we are on track to build 150 houses for residents of New Orleans’ Lower 9th Ward; families who lost their homes and their community to Hurricane Katrina.

Now, 18 months since our launch, we have 14 families living in Make It Right homes, 19 homes under construction and 49 families in the process of buying one of our green, affordable, storm resistant homes.

With all of this new activity, we wanted to let you know that we are stepping up our outreach and communications efforts. We will be launching a revamped website in early fall 2009 with new communication capabilities. One of our newest innovations will be a trio of e-newsletters to help keep you better informed about our progress.

Thank you for your continued support and we look forward to hearing from you.

The Make It Right Staff

Brad said same words before @ 08/13/2009 at 5:47 pm

@jussi:

Exact quotes from reliable sources just for you-his great love for Angie and their kids

1. Los Angeles Times / January 2, 2009
Reed Johnson

“It’s a tragedy in the sense that any love involves loss, and that’s the risk you take,” Pitt responds. “And the greater the love, the greater the loss. I certainly feel that now with the woman I’m with, and the children that I have. But whatever the course may be, this time together is extraordinary.”
****************************************************************
2. Rolling Stone/ January 2009

“What occurred to me on this film, and also with the passing of her mother [actress Marcheline Bertrand in 2007], is that there’s going to come a time when I’m not going to get to be with this person anymore. I’m not going to get to be with my children anymore. Or friends, people I love and respect. And so, if we have a flare-up, it evaporates now.”
*************************************************************

3. Brad is consistent in his main worries, health and safety of Angie and their kids. It is the only thing that keeps him up at night. Parade, August 2009
*************************************************************

Ok time to accept the truth and stop living in fantasy tale land.

jussi @ 08/13/2009 at 5:39 pm

and also the today show interview , brad said he thinks one day “the love” won’t be “there”.

i just don’t know now, brad needs to prove himself in the coming weeks, maybe angelina will get tired of brad’s weirdness of late.
i haven’t seen angelina do anything to disrespect brad, not like taking pictures of some-one in a trashy dress (rachel mcadams)

next weeks in-touch mag will accuse brad of flirting and eyeing up rachel mcadams next week. trust.

Read more: http://justjared.buzznet.com/2009/08/13/brad-pitt-mayor-of-new-orleans/comment-page-3/#comments#ixzz0O6NpHvI8

Brad has proved time and time again that he does not care about Angelina. Angelina would never publicly humiliate anyone on purpose. Brad has done and said things that are humiliating for Angelina.

Brad would be the hottest Mayor in the world.

Brad said same words before @ 08/13/2009 at 5:50 pm

Guess some of you unhinged ones will expire next week when in part 2 on Today Brad says sweet things about his family.

No you will just go on creating and living in your alternate reality.

The idiot Assley is having a meltdown. LMAO. Keep living in your delusion dumbazz.

Brad said same words before @ 08/13/2009 at 5:54 pm

@OMG:

Reliable sources do not exist in their alternate reality existance.

They only read Star, In Touch, Daily Mail and such. They did not attain the educational level to read above 3rd grade, if that, written material.

They are an unfortunate group.

credit jjb

World renowned architect FRANK GEHRY, the man who designed the Guggenheim Museum in Bilbao, Spain has teamed up with BRAD PITT’s Make It Right Foundation to come up with the layout for the charity’s new set of duplex houses for displaced families in New Orleans, Louisiana, who were left homeless by 2005′s Hurricane Katrina.

Brad said same words before @ 08/13/2009 at 6:01 pm

@wth:

Oh I am laughing so hard at you an absolute idiot that I must stop commenting after I post this.

Angie must feel a tremendous amount of love for Brad and zero humiliation as she has given birth to three kids for him in 2 years. That is the conclusion intelligent folks reach in this day of birth control means if one does not want kids.

Like you a loser posting on a gossip blog know what or how Angie thinks or feels about anything. You can’t even think in any rational manner using any type of analytical reasoning.

LOL.

wth @ 08/13/2009 at 5:35 pm
FCUK OFF YA DIRTY W.H.O.R.E GO BACK TO THE NASTY FF CESSPOOL THAT YOU COME FROM. YEAH ASHTON LOVES HIS WIFE SO MUCH THAT HE TAKES A PICTURE OF HER BUTT AND SENDS IT OVER THE NET SO ALL KINDS OF PERVERTS CAN OGLE IT. YOU STUPID TWIT. THATS YOUR IDEA OF LOVE SO ITS NO WONDER YOUVE NEVER BEEN LOVED. MAYBE YOUVE JUST BEEN FCUKED AND DUMPED LIKE THE DIRYT W.H.O.R.E . THAT ALL MEN REALIZE THAT YOU ARE. STOP STINKING UP B&A THREADS. FCUK OFF.

Ban religion? If Brad doesn’t like the idea of people telling other people how to live their lives, why does he want to impose his agnostic/aethiest beliefs on everyone else? . Love the houses, but Brad is really dumb!

ANGIE YOU CAN DO BETTER!! LEAVE HIM!

Listen to all the fake concern one name changer keeps opining or is that whining? I think what he is saying about fear of love not being there one day is a touch too profound for you to understand.

As for Kutcher…..he is a kid with little experience of life. Brad has experienced more than Kutcher the shallow twit ever will. I know most blind items are rubbish but there are an awful lot about Kutcher and Demi (we can rebuild you) bionic woman.

@wtfcuk: Did you forget about the Pictures Brad took for a W Magazine of Angie and kids? You are all jumping on me because you know it’s true and You probably feel bad for Angie too. Gosh, at least breakup with Angie so she can go find a real man that will love. @such a liar: you should ask him that question. he’s the one that said somebody they won’t be around. whatever that means.

Why Mayor? I will vote him as President of USA.

oops he’s the one that said Someday they won’t be around. maybe he knows something we don’t.

May @ 08/13/2009 at 6:05 pm

but Brad is really dumb!
ANGIE YOU CAN DO BETTER!! LEAVE HIM!
########

I think you should hold onto that title for another year at least

When you love someones deeply, you worry of losing them. Brad loves Angie and their children so much. Swoon !!!!

@wth:

You are just disgusting slime.

hmmmm @ 08/13/2009 at 6:10 pm Why Mayor? I will vote him as President of USA.

———————–
I second that.

@wth:

You are a plie of cow dung.

@May:
He said he isn’t running for mayor you idiot.

I love Brad Pitt. I will vote for him.

Doesn’t it get numbing or tiresome for some here who aren’t fans, banging their heads against the wall over and over? Nothing’s changed, some are still going on, and oooon, and on, about “when Brad and Angie break up”, almost five years on, when they’re stronger than ever in their relationship and more in love than ever. When is that? When are they breaking up? I wonder about some people’s warped perceptions about anything and everything Brad or Angelina do or say. It’s beyond me. Maybe I’ve been away from here too long and my perspective is different but Brad was KIDDING on Extra when he said he never used the word “soulmate”. It doesn’t matter what Brad and Angelina do or say, some will still be screaming “BREAK UP!” on a blog because they have nothing better to do. All the while Brad and Angie are happily living their lives with their family. It was obvious to me that Brad was joking about never having called Angie his soulmate. And I don’t swoon about celebrities but her saying “awww…well he’s mine, it is what it is” when she was asked what she thought about Brad calling her his soulmate, was so romantic. Neither Brad nor Angie is going anywhere anytime soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 744 » Show All