Bryce Dallas Howard & Xavier Samuel: Twilight Newbies Stick Together!

Bryce Dallas Howard & Xavier Samuel: Twilight Newbies Stick Together!

Twilight‘s newest hires Bryce Dallas Howard and Xavier Samuel take a walk together after leaving their the hotel in Vancouver, Canada on Wednesday afternoon (August 12).

It was recently announced that Maria Full of Grace star Catalina Sandino Moreno has joined the Eclipse cast as vampire Maria, a woman who tries to create a newborn army of vampires, recruiting the Confederate soldier Jasper to her cause.

DO YOU THINK Bryce and Xavier will get along well with the already-established Twilight cast?

bryce dallas howard xavier samuel 01
bryce dallas howard xavier samuel 02
bryce dallas howard xavier samuel 03
bryce dallas howard xavier samuel 04
bryce dallas howard xavier samuel 05

ABC

You have to see this if your a New Moon fan – http://www.crazycritics.com/page/new-moon-teaser-trailer-is – stills from the leaked french trailer!!! plus tons of other stuff. I like Bryce I think she’ll do a really good job.

i hatee twilight, so overrated.

Bryce has a child. I wonder why we never see her with her child.

Bring back Rachelle!

he looks a bit like Hunter Parrish

I don’t think they will get along.
I mean with Xaviel’s hair seems simliar to edward cullen’s style.
And with Bryce taking Rachelle’s place leaves the cast sad.
I think their not willing to open up to her, because maybe they feel like no one can replace rachelle.

@rckr07: same here..
btw she looks preggers or something.

@rckr07: I agree. And Pattison is so ugly

JerryDazzlepants @ 08/13/2009 at 12:05 pm

Is it Xavier or Xaviel? :|

is bryce pregnant ? she looks it

Xavier Samuel is sooooooo hot. Bryce isn’t pregnant she did just have a child though..

fangbanger @ 08/13/2009 at 12:11 pm

right on! Pattinson is fugly! Jacob has nice bod

the movies not even that good.

It’s Xavier.

BryceIsCool @ 08/13/2009 at 12:19 pm

Bryce looks great, i like how pale she is and how vibrant her red hair is

just a thought @ 08/13/2009 at 12:46 pm

@rebekah: Doesn’t she tho … is she … anyone know?

she’s so fug and gross with that beer belly.

Bring back Rachelle Summit!
I don’t know Bryce but Rachelle fits Victoria the best!
I don’t think that Bryce will get respected by all the twilight fans..
The most of them want Rachelle back for her last fight!
It such an important scene and after 2 films another person for one character!? That’s not as good as summit imagines, i think..
We’ll see! Wish her the best of Luck ;)

Yes and if not who cares, they were not taken to be best buddies but to work. I wish them luck I like that she is gonna be Victoria now, Rachelle was boring and the new guy is cute. Not that I care anymore about twilight, the casting done for the first film was horrible besides the movie suc.king so bad.

oh god, ppl give them a freaking chance. Goodness, whats is your deal..don’t like twilight or the cast keep it to yourself and don’t diss. wtf, is wrong with you…you don’t want ppl takling s*** about you…so keep your mouth shout and stop begin so damn rude…there are ppl, too just like you and me.

Is this Ron Howard’s daughter? Do you think he made some phone calls to get her in this movie?

Bryce is so gorgeous! And her father wouldn’t have to make calls to get her in the movie she is a better actress then most of the kids in it!

CH said BDH was the first pick for Victoria and did not take it because it was’t a big enough role. New Moon is of course different.

Before ya’ll just keep dumping on Summit think about all the other actors that have now shown up to do their job in Vancouver. Everyone had to have their schedules cleared for training, wardrobe, readings etc. The fight scenes are first…..no Victoria…no fight scenes…everyone
else on time would have to wait 10 days on RL. 10 days is a long time on the tight shooting schedule for Eclipse. She had since April to get
her calendar clear. It is just the way business works.

Bryce = WH ORE

holy shshit! her belly is just a part of her, it doesn’t define who she is.
she’s great, beautiful and talent.

i guess they should build a friendship/relationship, since he’s playing someone who is into her in some ways, she is his creator.
I love pale skin ppl, i mean rosy glowing skin :) Not pale and dull.
Rather than those fake tan skin, cough cough .. Megan…Plastic Face.

her tummy does look abit big, too much air?
those anti twilight or think the movie suck, then why bother to comment and just ignore the whole thing …
stop being negative for others.

w i l l o w @ 08/13/2009 at 2:53 pm

I find it hillarious that all the Twilight fangirls are raging mad and proclaiming BDH can’t act. That’s the biggest case of “Blinders” I’ve ever seen in a fandom yet. Dakota Fanning and Bryce Dallas Howard are the best things to happen to this subtanceless series. Their the only real seasoned actors worth their merit in the entire franchise anyways.

Reality Bites @ 08/13/2009 at 2:59 pm

LOL! Lil teeny booper haters.. lets see how your bodies look like after having a child without using plastic surgery..

Bryce looks fine.

And for someone complaining about where her 2 year old child is.. she knew she was going to a lot of rehearsals and rushed prep for this role so she left the baby at home with Daddy. When everyone flew back to LA.. Bryce flew home to see hubby and baby. And I am sure he will fly the baby to her when she is filming. And ultimately..not your baby so why do you care?

@w i l l o w:

I completely agree with you. BDH and especially Dakota Fanning. Finally people who can actually act. I loved reading the books, but when I saw the movie I was so disappointed. I guess I expected too much. A lot of people seem to think it was great. I think the story was great, the books were great, the acting sucked!

Scott Summers @ 08/13/2009 at 4:29 pm

Don’t forget Michael Sheen and Catalina Sandino Moreno, #28.

oh my god. i really cant believe how shallow some of you can be. “she looks preggo” ????????? i mean, wtf? she looks great. yeah, she doesnt have the model-like tight, rock hard stomach but who cares? jeez. i bet you’re all fit, arent you?
people make such a big deal about looks, but after a while.. man, it’s just the way they look! it’s not them.

she has the cutest face ever. she screams sweetness

and he’s very very easy on the eyes.

They’re staying at The Sheraton. I can tell by the floor. =P

w i l l o w @ 08/13/2009 at 7:03 pm

@Scott Summers:

Ooops, Sheen and Moreno as well (I can’t believe I totally forgot they were going be in the films as well) :P.

@LMAO: You put a photo of yourself and let us make judgement on you. Silly little fangbanger!

Bryce is so beautiful. I love her pale skin and hair colour. It’s great that she doesn’t use fake tan.

dang. albino much?

Sarah May @ 08/13/2009 at 9:59 pm

I don’t like the girl they cast as Maria. I was thinking of someone way beautiful. I hate it when they cast non-mexican actors for Mexican characters. Pinche huevones no buscan a la mera raza!

god! can everyone just shut the hell up!
Bryce and Xavier are going to be amazing!
Bryce is going to be Victoria so get over it, and if your saying that the movie sucks and the actors are bad choices then maybe your not real Twilight fans!
all of the actors and actresses that are cast are trying there very best to make all these movies for you.
your just lucky that there even making these movies at all, they don’t have to and yet they doing it to make you guys happy!
so please shut the hell up and stop posting mean comments!

belinda lam-duong @ 08/14/2009 at 3:14 am

EWWW bryce is soo EWW ugly!

WE WANT RACHELLE BACK!! effen sumit!

Xjumsterx @ 08/14/2009 at 3:19 am

she has got a beer belly?

is Bryce pregnant?

yessssssss @ the casting of catalina!!!

Chegs-HUN @ 08/14/2009 at 4:24 am

I think refusing the role in the first place because she considered it too small, but accepting it after seeing the success of the Twilight Saga tells tons about her morals and personality (or rather the lack of it). I don’t care if she is a good actress or not.
Xavier seems nice a person enough I wish the best for him.

her hair is TOO red.

@Jen, agree, the casting for the first film was off…. screwed with the book, yeah, makes you almost not care. I wish this chick the best playing Victoria. She’ll probably need more luck mingling with the previously established cast.

Hahaa. It’s Victoria and Riley planning their newborn army of vamps.
(Only if you have read the books, will you understand that)

omg!!!! bryce looks fat. bring back rachelle!!! even though its 2 late ha bryce looks liek crap (no offence i love but she looks fat!!! victoria isnt fat or preggers!! remember vampire!!! perfect bod!!! cant get preggers!!! lol but seriously bryce looks fat and her gut……………..omg!!!!) just saying

@ivanka:

and i guess ya’ll have six packs or taut stomachs

this is what you call red hair, unlike the whatsherface with the strawberry blond that looks brassy and rough

BDH is the best thing that ever happened to this ********** awful book-movie franchise. Respect to Rachelle, but BDH is a way better and respected actor. Have you seen her in The Village? Brilliant stuff. And get off her back, she just had a kid.