Bryce Dallas Howard & Xavier Samuel: Twilight Newbies Stick Together!

Bryce Dallas Howard & Xavier Samuel: Twilight Newbies Stick Together!

Twilight‘s newest hires Bryce Dallas Howard and Xavier Samuel take a walk together after leaving their the hotel in Vancouver, Canada on Wednesday afternoon (August 12).

It was recently announced that Maria Full of Grace star Catalina Sandino Moreno has joined the Eclipse cast as vampire Maria, a woman who tries to create a newborn army of vampires, recruiting the Confederate soldier Jasper to her cause.

DO YOU THINK Bryce and Xavier will get along well with the already-established Twilight cast?

bryce dallas howard xavier samuel 01
bryce dallas howard xavier samuel 02
bryce dallas howard xavier samuel 03
bryce dallas howard xavier samuel 04
bryce dallas howard xavier samuel 05

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

i guess they should build a friendship/relationship, since he’s playing someone who is into her in some ways, she is his creator.
I love pale skin ppl, i mean rosy glowing skin :) Not pale and dull.
Rather than those fake tan skin, cough cough .. Megan…Plastic Face.

her tummy does look abit big, too much air?
those anti twilight or think the movie suck, then why bother to comment and just ignore the whole thing …
stop being negative for others.

w i l l o w @ 08/13/2009 at 2:53 pm

I find it hillarious that all the Twilight fangirls are raging mad and proclaiming BDH can’t act. That’s the biggest case of “Blinders” I’ve ever seen in a fandom yet. Dakota Fanning and Bryce Dallas Howard are the best things to happen to this subtanceless series. Their the only real seasoned actors worth their merit in the entire franchise anyways.

Reality Bites @ 08/13/2009 at 2:59 pm

LOL! Lil teeny booper haters.. lets see how your bodies look like after having a child without using plastic surgery..

Bryce looks fine.

And for someone complaining about where her 2 year old child is.. she knew she was going to a lot of rehearsals and rushed prep for this role so she left the baby at home with Daddy. When everyone flew back to LA.. Bryce flew home to see hubby and baby. And I am sure he will fly the baby to her when she is filming. And ultimately..not your baby so why do you care?

@w i l l o w:

I completely agree with you. BDH and especially Dakota Fanning. Finally people who can actually act. I loved reading the books, but when I saw the movie I was so disappointed. I guess I expected too much. A lot of people seem to think it was great. I think the story was great, the books were great, the acting sucked!

Scott Summers @ 08/13/2009 at 4:29 pm

Don’t forget Michael Sheen and Catalina Sandino Moreno, #28.

oh my god. i really cant believe how shallow some of you can be. “she looks preggo” ????????? i mean, wtf? she looks great. yeah, she doesnt have the model-like tight, rock hard stomach but who cares? jeez. i bet you’re all fit, arent you?
people make such a big deal about looks, but after a while.. man, it’s just the way they look! it’s not them.

she has the cutest face ever. she screams sweetness

and he’s very very easy on the eyes.

They’re staying at The Sheraton. I can tell by the floor. =P

w i l l o w @ 08/13/2009 at 7:03 pm

@Scott Summers:

Ooops, Sheen and Moreno as well (I can’t believe I totally forgot they were going be in the films as well) :P.

@LMAO: You put a photo of yourself and let us make judgement on you. Silly little fangbanger!

Bryce is so beautiful. I love her pale skin and hair colour. It’s great that she doesn’t use fake tan.

dang. albino much?

Sarah May @ 08/13/2009 at 9:59 pm

I don’t like the girl they cast as Maria. I was thinking of someone way beautiful. I hate it when they cast non-mexican actors for Mexican characters. Pinche huevones no buscan a la mera raza!

god! can everyone just shut the hell up!
Bryce and Xavier are going to be amazing!
Bryce is going to be Victoria so get over it, and if your saying that the movie sucks and the actors are bad choices then maybe your not real Twilight fans!
all of the actors and actresses that are cast are trying there very best to make all these movies for you.
your just lucky that there even making these movies at all, they don’t have to and yet they doing it to make you guys happy!
so please shut the hell up and stop posting mean comments!

belinda lam-duong @ 08/14/2009 at 3:14 am

EWWW bryce is soo EWW ugly!

WE WANT RACHELLE BACK!! effen sumit!

Xjumsterx @ 08/14/2009 at 3:19 am

she has got a beer belly?

is Bryce pregnant?

yessssssss @ the casting of catalina!!!

Chegs-HUN @ 08/14/2009 at 4:24 am

I think refusing the role in the first place because she considered it too small, but accepting it after seeing the success of the Twilight Saga tells tons about her morals and personality (or rather the lack of it). I don’t care if she is a good actress or not.
Xavier seems nice a person enough I wish the best for him.

her hair is TOO red.

@Jen, agree, the casting for the first film was off…. screwed with the book, yeah, makes you almost not care. I wish this chick the best playing Victoria. She’ll probably need more luck mingling with the previously established cast.

Hahaa. It’s Victoria and Riley planning their newborn army of vamps.
(Only if you have read the books, will you understand that)

omg!!!! bryce looks fat. bring back rachelle!!! even though its 2 late ha bryce looks liek crap (no offence i love but she looks fat!!! victoria isnt fat or preggers!! remember vampire!!! perfect bod!!! cant get preggers!!! lol but seriously bryce looks fat and her gut……………..omg!!!!) just saying

@ivanka:

and i guess ya’ll have six packs or taut stomachs

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All