John Mayer Gives Sneak Peeks

John Mayer Gives Sneak Peeks

John Mayer has his dad Richard come down to the studio to listen to his latest CD that is he producing in LA on Wednesday (August 12).

The 31-year-old singer walked his dad to the waiting limo, and gave him a big hug before leaving.

John is one of the many artists tapped to help remake Michael Jackson‘s song, “Will You Be There.” Other artists include: Whitney Houston, Lionel Richie, Usher, Dionne Warwick, Wyclef Jean, Jermaine Jackson, Larry King‘s wife Shawn and possibly Jennifer Hudson, TMZ reports. Proceeds from the song will be split 50/50 between The Larry King Cardiac Foundation and unspecified charity close to Michael Jackson.

10+ pictures inside of John Mayer giving sneak peeks…

john mayer gives sneak peeks 01
john mayer gives sneak peeks 11
john mayer gives sneak peeks 12
john mayer gives sneak peeks 13
john mayer gives sneak peeks 14

Valerie Macon/Getty

magdalene. @ 08/13/2009 at 7:20 am

he looks freakin hot. OMG.

love JM <3

SOOOOOOOOOOO HOT.
I LOVE YOU, JOHN.

He’s handsome and cool. No doubt. His face is perfect and his tatoo is tooo sexy. I like John. The rumor has it he is still devasted for his break-up with Jen. They’re so pretty together and I bet the had a great time while they’re dating. A lot of happy and special moments.

Here the video where his ex told he still devastated with his split from Jen:

***

“John Mayer is still broken up over his split from Jennifer Aniston, his cocktail waitress ex Scheana Jancan says.”

***

@Sally: o Do you want me to post the video of him dissing her in the street in new York.Public dumping.You want the video of him dissing her again in a comedy routine right after the second dumping.He used her to be out on the scene and as someone to date that acted like they weren’t trying to start anything serious.I know she acted like oh yeah let’s just have a good time together and the ***** flipped the script.He didn’t have an interest either cause he knew…everyone knew she was just using him to go against jolie/Pitt.Tell that silly ho to stop trying to compete with those folks and get a guy that cares about her.Stop chasing dudes that will get you in the spotlight.I see naomi campbell with her hot billionaire boyfriend.Maybe she should….shocker…get someone her age or older.

john used to be a media wh0r3 but now, not anymore. he is low key now and is very much concentrating on his grammy winning album to be. i guess dating another media wh0r3 scared and traumatized him.

NOOO!!!!! that’s such a beautiful song!NOONE should sing that!it’s sacred..plssssssss….i beg of u…

Sally, go back to your aniston board. Or should I say Kamia

prettyisasprettydoes @ 08/13/2009 at 9:02 am

What a nice son he is…look how he protects his 81 year old father’s head as he enters the car.

liverwurst @ 08/13/2009 at 9:03 am

John is a good man, great musician!

Beautiful, yumminess!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

angie's old nose @ 08/13/2009 at 9:05 am

Looking pretty good but I can tell he’s been ignoring the gym again. And though he has great hair, it needs cut. Hopefully after the recording is finished he can resume a healthier lifestyle cause it doesn’t get any easier as we age.

@angie’s old nose: he works out on the regular check the tweets.the hair…needs to grow even more…love ya johnny.

Gee Kamia, I mean Sally. I think he looks like crap, but that’s just me. There is no way Jennifer Aniston would take him back after she finally dumped him for good. But dream on.

@AB: No, thanks, I’m fine here. I like John.

@Taneal:
I don’t know who Karmia is, really. You’re SO paranoic in this blog. Unbelievable. You have such a fertile imagination, to say it in a good way. Theory of conspiracy. Karmia should be laughing now, just as me. At least we both know we are two different persons and how paranoic you are. It’s so sick!

@Zoz:
If you want to, feel free to post. Why not?

Some quotes of John that I really like:

***

“It all comes and goes in cycles, and I can’t wait until we exit the “phony shock” cycle.”

***

“That was fun. Chelsea bashes me all the time, can’t I bash her one night on my Twitter? Yes. (The answer is yes.)”

***

“You ever get that feeling like you can almost predict an earthquake is coming? Yah, me neither. That would be crazy.”

***

“I’m in that crucial hour of either being able to leave work and meet up with friends or having to miss it. 10-11pm, you saucy slag.”

***

“People promoting their albums always say “this is my best yet.” I want to hear someone say “I took a giant step backwards with this album.”

***

“I find it hard to write lyrics like I used to. This is not because people know so much about me, but because of what they think they know.”

***

He talks too much. fact. But he’s funny, smart and honest. He has a good sense of humor. I like these qualities on him.

whoazers, his dad is ancient.

magdalene. @ 08/13/2009 at 11:08 am

Daddy Mayer has the same puppy-eyes as John :D
John looks hot. Sooooo hot. His hair are perfect and I’m so happy that he looks not so skinny (?).
And I can’t wait to listen to any new piece of music he’ll record ;) !

More quotes I enjoy:

***

“Dear paparazzi, come and take some thrilling pics of me carrying a guitar and an amp through an alley. And be sure to shout nervously at me.”

***

“Sometimes I think I tweet too much nonsense, but then I realize this is as much nonsense as I usually talk, so it’s like hanging with me.”

***

“If you have to tell someone how bad you want it, then you haven’t shown them how hard you already work for it.”

***

“In the case of bad people getting what they deserve, that doesn’t sound like karma. Sounds like law of averages. Church of Mathematics!”

***

“I’m going to be honest. The reason I’m single? I can’t stop rubbing my feet together in bed. I’m like a cricket.”

***

“At the grocery store checkout line, looking at tabloids. How can my **** be in so many places at the same time?”

***

I have to admit he’s too funny and sincere. It’s rare nowadays. People play roles even in their real life.

Some more on music:

***

“The best part is, I think everyone who plays an instrument can have that same feeling. It costs nothing and is worth everything.”

***

“Every time I put a guitar on me there’s a little voice inside me that says “this is too cool.” I hope I never lose that feeling.”

***

“This is where the magic begins… Layering guitars and watching the picture develop. Heartbreak Warfare. Loud. Chaotic. Strange beautiful.”

***

I think it’s so nice to see how passionate he’s by her work. It’s great!

Love, love, love John! Can’t wait to hear the new music.

John Mayer and Jennifer Aniston is so last week! Why do you people feel the need to keep rehashing it. They’ve both moved on.

John Mayer has some beautiful songs, and is truly talented in the music dept. Very sweet to see him helping out his Daddy and spending time with him. We were very fortunate to see him last Friday night at Chateau Marmont dining outside, sitting a couple tables away from us.

Keep lighting it up John~

And some more on his life and Jen:

***

“Why is it that so often my behavior conflicts with my expectations? 31, you are a cruel mistress.”

***

“You can’t win ‘em all. At least that’s what I say when I lose all the time.”

***

“There’s nothing I’ve learned as a ‘celebrity’ that I wouldn’t have wanted to learn as a man pouring cereal in my kitchen anyway.”

***

“Watched the sunset. I just had a beer with the unknown, and it’s actually really cool if you shut up and listen to what it has to say.”

***

“Everybody I know seems to be in transition. Times are tough. We all have homework to do.”

***

“When the lyrics to Sweet Child O’ Mine describe your life story, that is Pedamundo.”

***

“…and want you (and I) to be happy with the music I make and listen to it through the best of times.”

***

“If you can change it, and you’re not changing it, and you’re lamenting it, isn’t that just a waste of every energy you have?”

***

“I love how some dudes hate me for dating their fantasy girl, as if they were going to if I hadn’t.”

***

“Best way to describe it is that your heart itches. Faint little itch.”

***

“I’m having fits of intense gratitude for everything I have in my life. If that means I can’t play the blues, fair trade.”

***

“I just voted on People’s “Is John Mayer a Keeper?” poll. I clicked “Love Him” but “Lose Him” is winning at 63%.”

***

“Soulful celebrities that know how to feed a heart and not steal- Short, Long, Berry, Kidman/Urban, Black, Rossdale/Stefani, and of course JA.”

rumors... @ 08/13/2009 at 1:05 pm

“John Mayer is not over Jennifer Aniston, claims his ex-lover. The “Gravity” singer is reportedly “pining” over the actress – who he split from in March after around a year together – revealed Scheana Marie Jancan, who dated the star briefly last month.

She told Britain’s Heat magazine: “John was devastated at the break-up with Jennifer. He told me he really didn’t think Jennifer would dump him – it was a complete shock to him.”

“He’s never really got over it and he still talks about her a lot. He’s been playing the guitar alone at night, pining over her.”

According to Scheana – who met John at an event where she was waitressing – the singer is trying to get over his former love by “dating various girls.”

Despite regularly blogging about his personal life, John ended his romance with Scheana after she spoke out about him, and the aspiring actress admits she doesn’t understand why.”

rumors... @ 08/13/2009 at 1:06 pm

“Jennifer Aniston dumped John Mayer because he wasn’t ready to have children. The “Friends” actress and the “Gravity” singer – who had been dating on and off for around a year – ended their relationship last week, with Jennifer’s desire to start a family said to be the catalyst for the split.

A source told that “She was truly ready to move on. John wasn’t ready to father her child so she ended it.”

John, 31, and Jennifer, 40, are said to have ended their romance on good terms, and have not ruled out getting back together in the future.

Another source said: “They left the door open to give it another go. John’s number one priority at the moment is his music, it’s all-consuming for him.”

Jennifer has previously spoken of her desire to have children. She said: “I feel it’s in my future and I’m on the verge of it in some way. I want to have children. That’s my plan. Of course I’d like to be a mother some day, and I love children.”

One more funny and honest quote that I like so much:

***

“It’s funny when you hit a place in a relationship and you both realize [that] we maybe need to do something else, but you still really, really love each other. It’s painful. There was no malicious intent.” (Jen, on John)

“Just looked at some photos from the early days. I have to say it again, the only two things you need to know: thank you, and I am lucky.” (John Mayer, to Jen)

@Lissa: I guess JM still loves JA, they’re just in different moments of their lives right now.

@Sally: Thanks for these quotes, Sally. He’s so funny and ironic, but he’s romantic and a good guy too. I love him.

Here is a very interesting video (despite the “Maniston” thing) on Jen and John split (with reasonable and sense opinions of some of who really know how Hollywood is):

***

Hate his singing voice, and his persona even more.

Sally, that last Twitter quote you posted wasn’t to Jennifer. It was to his fans. I mean, what would she have to do with photos from his early days? I think people should just let the relationship go.

@Sally: Oh please.Two days after the last line about Halle and kidman…Mayer’ dumped her.He helped the old cougar out.Go on sally.Nobody wants that chick.They use her and throw her away.

The fake hype is rolling already to sell his sorry music.

COURTNEY and friends @ 08/13/2009 at 3:50 pm

Sally, ——Is that you CHIN.? GIVE IT UP. John, your X does not want you. Aren’t t you embarrased..? GO AWAY. PATHETC BROAD.

@jmfan: All of those quotes were for fans.Just the one for Kidman,Berr,and Urban he mentioned.They have to try to keep it alive cause no one wants her.”

ZOZ— I AM WITH YOU 100 % . Nobody wants thiis old pathetic bitc–h. HER– relevancy is –GONE–NON-EXISTANT. ZERO, NADA, ZILCH. Her KARMA-KARMA-KARMA CAUGHT WITH HER. and AND SHE KNOWS WHY.

he looks really good here!!!

Jen’s fans are desperate since Bradley Cooper chose Renee not Jen. . Now her fans want her to crawl back to John. I saw all the post where all Jen fans have been bashing John calling him douche bag and all kinds of name after he dumped Jen. John is doing fine with out Jen. That old cougar can go look some where else for a man to use. I don’t believe John is hung up on that old hag. Jen got some stupid fans.

@shelly: She really messed up by dating Mayer.She showed what she is all about.Trying to be the hot chick/popular chick in Hollywood by dating younger guys.I mean why the heck would you date john mayer other than to have a good time.He’s made it clear he knows what he wants in a partner.Everyone is just cheap entertainment for him till he finds her.Most dudes are like that though.Guys like females know what they want in a mate and will diss anyone that doesn’t fit the profile.

What make me mad is how Jen get her friends like Chelsey Lately to pick at John. I can’t stand Jen and her uppity friends.

I’m glad John is getting back to who he really is and leaving the Hollywood who res alone. So Maniston can take a flying leap. John has real work to do unlike that fake.

OH GOSH, I LOVE HIS MUSIC SO MUCH. and that’s what I call a well dressed man. he looks hot all the time!

and PLEASE, stop the comments about Jennifer Aniston. she’s hot too and they’re not together anymore. move on with the subject.

how old is john mayer’s mom? if his dad is 81? his mom never look like 60 or something? saw the pictures of john and his mother the other time and his mom looks very young. so can anyone supply some info here?

@justin: his mom is 19 yrs younger than his dad.

Actually, 20 year difference and she divorced his Dad, after 30 yrs or so years of marriage (his brother is only a year older than him), just recently finalized, sometime in June. It was a coincidence, the newspaper that published it said his mom filed it on Feb 11th (Aniston’s bday). None of his fans wanted to discuss it, out of respect. But very noticeable, in the past, John hardly talks about his mom, always about his dad. Problem must have been going on for a long time.

Anyway, will everyone please move on. John and Jen may have looked good together but obviously, he played her, and she must have ended it, based on by the way he has been insinuating things in his twitter. NO guy talks about a past relationship that way. You just move on, the way she did. Always have doubted his intentions and he has shown his true color after this break up story. No matter what the relationship was, there is no reason for disrespecting her. Kind of gayish & immature talking too much about it. No, don’t misinterpret me, he is not gay but gayish in some ways. I know and heard of fan stories about his kinky sex behavior w/ his own fans.

They don’t belong in the same world, he admitted that Hollywood is not his world after the Oscars, a statement he made sure he said, a forewarning of the break-up story—–to save himself from his fans, who he was afraid would “misconstrue” him (refer to Ryan Seacrest radio interview). When you are a fan, you are ready to forgive your idol, no matter how bad it is. I am sorry I can’t. Lost all respect for the guy. He still needs to grow up. No need to keep talking and rebelling about Hollywood and the media that had negative remarks about him. He instigated the media, it is his problem that he needs to understand. You involved yourself in Hollywood, embrace what comes w/ it—-don’t whine about it. His antics after the break-up is just too much to accept but he didn’t care for anyone but his own image. Sorry, John, even a pic with your Dad doesn’t help recover what I thought you were. You are intelligent but really not a good man.

@anonymous: uhhhh he talks about his mom all the time.it’s pretty trashy too to talk about folks divorce.He didn’t care about the girl and got rid of her.He dissed the relationship and moved on.Nobody wants the chick.too bad so sad.actually it’s 19 yrs not 20.

I believe John’s pr team is putting these kind of images out to try and change the douche bag image he earn. They are trying to fool the media into thinking he is decent but he is not. He care only about himself. He hooked up with Simpson and Aniston to boost his status in HW that’s when I lost respect for him because it stop being about music.
He acts like a 14 year old kid. After 10 years of following his career I have no desire for his music any more. There are other artist 100 times more deserving than Mayer.

John Mayer, as well as many others, have released statements saying they have nothing to do with this ‘”song” Larry King’s wife ‘claims’ to have them singing on!!! It’s all a bunch of BS. She sounds delusional.

@cari: actually his wife was on his show with jermaine Jackson announcing this.you’re the crazy one.

Least his dad was smart enough to get a young women. John is dumb as dirt.